Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (860359 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by gaeul(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please, anyone into Canada PHD admission processing should please drop his or her email. Course Management...Bsc 4.16 Nigeria, Msc 68% UK. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Amen bro. Thanks
042viber12:

I understand your pain bro...it's not funny but God will see us through..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Online service is now available!
For those that find it difficult Into logging online services, you may need to clear your internet browser cache.

Source: IRCC (twitter)

God help us abeg Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Louisanc long post alert.

I hope you see this. I have been following your post and the feedback by the gurus.

These are the loop holes you must critically address.

(1) why would your boss say he is sponsoring you because you willl come back to his job after studies in cAnada. Are you saying your boss will wait for x years for you to complete your UG studies in Canada? Please think about it, does that sound real to you?

(2) Also you have spent just 2 months on this job, why would he want to sponsor you? You mean of all the staff in the company? He just singles you out and decides to sponsor you? Is he your family member? This is another loophole.

(3) Also why another UG studies? Why would you want to spend 25,000 Canadian dollars on another UG studies when you already have a BSC? If you can handle these 3 areas very well, I can take a bet you will get your visa.

Let me tell you how I Think you should go about area of funds.

Please drop the idea of you using your boss account (this is my personal opinion).

(1) use only your bothers account and your own account. (When I applied, I used just my mom and my account).

Beg your boss to transfer that money he wants to use in supporting you to your brothers account and then your brother will transfer the money to your own account (please let any lump sum that will go into your account be from your brothers account, it can be easily explained).

Show proof that your brother is your brother by submitting his birth certificate and his data page of his international passport. Also submit your own birth certificate.

Let your brother write a letter of sponsorship clearly stating;

(1) why he has decided to sponsor you. Please let this be something emotional e,g he made a promise to your late father that he will see you through your education.

(2) how this will not be a burden to him or his family

(3) how he has shown his readiness by paying your school fees and also transferring some amount of money to your account (let him write exact amount he transferred into your account). Please make sure he writes it clearly that he has paid 25,000 Canadian dollars already. Trust me, these things work on the mind when the VO sees it.

Please I beg you in the name of God let your brothers letter be straight to the point and it should address those points listed above. If possible just 500 words (1 A4 paper is enough). You don’t want to bore these VO’s with unnecessary words and then they get lost trying to read 5 pages of letter.

Also you will then write your own LOE which should clearly address

(1) why you are going for another UG studies. Please make sure the reason you are giving makes sense. Think about this, why would you be going for another UG at your age? Why pharmacy all of a sudden?
Have you done something related to drugs? Have you worked in a drugs company? Whatever reason you give must be sensible and justified with the huge amount you will be spending.

Also state how you have received money from your brothers account (please I beg you, specify the amount).

(3) what are your ties to Nigeria? I think you tried using your job as a tie back to Nigeria but I think that is not feasible considering you are going for another UG and you have spent just 2 months on the job.

Which boss in Nigeria even sponsors someone who has spent 2 months on the job and then give a study leave for x years all at once? Try looking for another string tie to Nigeria.

Please don’t let your LOE to be too long (maximum of 2 pages is what I recommend). Hit the nail on the head. These VO’s have a lot of applications. Make sure each paragraph carries your message clearly.

You will testify in Jesus name (amen). Finally, ask questions of anything you are not sure of before you submit.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Naijaforeigner:

I hope you see this. I have been following your post and the feedback by the gurus.

(1) why would your boss say he is sponsoring you because you willl come back to his job after studies in cAnada. Are you saying your boss will wait for x years for you to complete your UG studies in Canada? Please think about it, does that sound real to you?

(2) Also you have spent just 2 months on this job, why would he want to sponsor you? You mean of all the staff in the company? He just singles you out and decides to sponsor you? Is he your family member? This is another loophole.

(3) Also why another UG studies? Why would you want to spend 25,000 Canadian dollars on another UG studies when you already have a BSC? If you can handle these 3 areas very well, I can take a bet you will get your visa.

Please drop the idea of you using your boss account (this is my personal opinion).

(1) use only your bothers account and your own account. (When I applied, I used just my mom and my account).

Beg your boss to transfer that money he wants to use in supporting you to your brothers account and then your brother will transfer the money to your own account (please let any lump sum that will go into your account be from your brothers account, it can be easily explained).

Show proof that your brother is your brother by submitting his birth certificate and his data page of his international passport. Also submit your own birth certificate.

(1) why he has decided to sponsor you. Please let this be something emotional e,g he made a promise to your late father that he will see you through your education.

(3) how he has shown his readiness by paying your school fees and also transferring some amount of money to your account (let him write exact amount he transferred into your account). Please make sure he writes it clearly that he has paid 25,000 Canadian dollars already. Trust me, these things work on the mind when the VO sees it.

Please I beg you in the name of God let your brothers letter be straight to the point and it should address those points listed above. If possible just 500 words (1 A4 paper is enough). You don’t want to bore these VO’s with unnecessary words and then they get lost trying to read 5 pages of letter.

(1) why you are going for another UG studies. Please make sure the reason you are giving makes sense. Think about this, why would you be going for another UG at your age? Why pharmacy all of a sudden?
Have you done something related to drugs? Have you worked in a drugs company? Whatever reason you give must be sensible and justified with the huge amount you will be spending.

Also state how you have received money from your brothers account (please I beg you, specify the amount).

(3) what are your ties to Nigeria? I think you tried using your job as a tie back to Nigeria but I think that is not feasible considering you are going for another UG and you have spent just 2 months on the job.

Which boss in Nigeria even sponsors someone who has spent 2 months on the job and then give a study leave for x years all at once? Try looking for another string tie to Nigeria.

Please don’t let your LOE to be too long (maximum of 2 pages is what I recommend). Hit the nail on the head. These VO’s have a lot of applications. Make sure each paragraph carries your message clearly.

You will testify in Jesus name (amen). Finally, ask questions of anything you are not sure of before you submit.

@Louisanc get in here.
Very very insightful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lonelydude: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hi All,

Please, is it only 3 hospitals in lagos that are approved for Canada medicals or are they kidding me? shocked

The first one said the next available date is 27th December while the second said no space for now. The third is not even sure.

What's all these na?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
lonelydude:
Hi All,

Please, is it only 3 hospitals in lagos that are approved for Canada medicals or are they kidding me? shocked

The first one said the next available date is 27th December while the second said no space for now. The third is not even sure.

What's all these na?

4 approved centres in Naij
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
lonelydude:
Hi All,

What's all these na?

Go to the hospital very early in the morning and do your medicals booking of appointment don't work in this situation, very soon they will tell you till next year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lonelydude: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Go to the hospital very early in the morning and do your medicals booking of appointment don't work in this situation, very soon they will tell you till next year.

grin Ok, Thanks for that advice.

You are blessed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please guys I need your opinion on my gcms notes attached I plan on reapplying next week.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why not send them a mail?
ify85:
[color=#770077][/color]

I applied same date and my eligibility has not even started. I am just tired of the whole process. Fingers crossed!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
May, June, July and August applicants site maintenance is over yet no show, what's the way forward? These v.o's are playing with fire!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lagos2canna:
May, June, July and August applicants site maintenance is over yet no show, what's the way forward? These v.o's are playing with fire!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
There is show, did you see the way the cic portal is arranged boxed side by side
Lagos2canna:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
sleekysoft:
There is show, did you see the way the cic portal is arranged boxed side by side
Who send them work? cheesy cheesy
The only show I want to see is an update of my application, honestly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
sleekysoft:
I mean update........ box after months...... While India's are getting approval within weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Louisanc(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Naijaforeigner:

My boss is my In-law... my sisters husband
thank you very much am working on it.....
my father is not late!!
@Austacus... am here oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bro I want to see the update more than you
[ quote author=123abcclown post=72348602]
Who send them work? cheesy cheesy
The only show I want to see is an update of my application, honestly. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
sleekysoft:
Bro I want to see the update more than you

The wait is really unnecessary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jummy902(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hello All,
I got a visa denial today. I applied ( paper application)for study permit on September 7th and I did upfront medicals.
Reasons for denial: Travel history
Personal assets
Family ties in Canada and home
County.
Documents submitted: Admission letter, Sop(3pages), my parents landed property documents, birth certificate, sponsor SOA, letter from my sponsor which is my mum, my mum’s company CAC, birth certificate of my Mum, my Passoport; and I have previous travel history. So I really do not understand. I’m just confused. I paid my Tuition of $7,000 already for one term. I graduated in 2016 B.SC Economics I applied for a Pgd in Finance at Fanshawe College.
Pls what do I do?
I’m thinking of reapplying
School starts in January
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Same India and the funny thing this the governor of Canada is coming to Nigeria soon

Lagos2canna:

I mean update........ box after months...... While India's are getting approval within weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jummy902:
Hello All,
I got a visa denial today. I applied ( paper application)for study permit on September 7th and I did upfront medicals.
Personal assets
County.
Documents submitted: Admission letter, Sop(3pages), my parents landed property documents, birth certificate, sponsor SOA, letter from my sponsor which is my mum, my mum’s company CAC, birth certificate of my Mum, my Passoport; and I have previous travel history. So I really do not understand. I’m just confused. I paid my Tuition of $7,000 already for one term. I graduated in 2016 B.SC Economics I applied for a Pgd in Finance at Fanshawe College.
Pls what do I do?
School starts in January
sorry for the delay where was your application processed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Adegbideen: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good evening oo
It's like the VOS are attending to applications with upfront medicals from September first, or is it just my imagination?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jummy902:
Hello All,
Personal assets
County.
Pls what do I do?
School starts in January

Nairobi VOs and Nigeria application
(God of mercy)

Sorry for the delay
When reapplying use the same medical examination and change to online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jummy902:
Hello All,
Personal assets
County.
Pls what do I do?
School starts in January

Sorry about this refusal. These Kenya VOs don't send. Somebody can disagree but the fact is that many of them don't read the SOP even if it is a half page.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by galala123(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
lonelydude:
Hi All,

What's all these na?

Is medical report not expected to be provided within 30 days of request?

At this rate, it may be advisable for those expecting medical request to start booking appointment in advance.

No slacking in Naija. Perhaps the people on queue till December 27th are mainly those still waiting for medical request, meanwhile, those with medical request like you can't find slots.

I hope it's not a way of creating scarcity inorder to exploit applicants coz if they request for ₦100k to get you appointment tomorrow, I guess you won't think twice before coughing out your hard earned money.

Every step is hard...

I waited for 5 weeks after Medicals Passed before receiving Passport Request, meanwhile my case is not like that of Naijaforeigner so you can imagine what I went through. Waiting for 4 days to do medicals after medical request was like waiting till eternity, so I can imaging what you are going through right now. If you have time, you should be landing the medical facility every morning and closing with them till they have mercy on you. Unfortunately, this is what we have to go through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jummy902(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
TFLASHOGEE:
sorry for the delay where was your application processed

Thank you. It was processed in Kenya.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jummy902:

Thank you. It was processed in Kenya.
Kenya is 1:10 that's their formula
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Henhy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Senatorkolade:

Since you are not married yet, you need to show more social and economic ties to Nigeria. You can use your parents as ties and back it up with the submission of Justice John O' Keefe in the judicial review case Tharsini versus Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) 2012 FC 1518 when the court submitted that "one can only assume the officer concluded the ties are weak due to only a single family member being in that country. However, to judge family ties solely based on the quantity of family members is to ignore the relevant factor of the strength of the child-parent bond.

I'm actually going to get married before leaving, but i donno if putting my status as married will change anything... Also will it be possible at the end to have my husband to be come over
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Henhy:
Thanks Frankrobbn1, The truth is he doesn’t bear the same surname with my mum, also we already paid part of the tuition...

Your sponsor (Uncle) mustn't bear the same surname with your mother because she (mother) is now married to your father and her previous name would be automatically changed to your father's name. Include the listed documents in my previous post and you will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.