Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (861892 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chigo4u: 6:44pm On May 21, 2019
Dera12345:

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!!! grin
You previously asked of low tuition and fast admission response universities/colleges, on a normal level I would have just told you to visit google but I decided to breakdown the steps to make work easier for you, and now it’s Cold and economic problems.. Haba!!!!
All this boils down to GOOGLE, don’t be scared google is very friendly..
cheesy cheesy
No vex lol. I want to weigh all options before I apply somewhere. I would most likely involve services of an agent. Thanks anyway
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nochyks87: 6:47pm On May 21, 2019
Good evening all.

Got my refusal letter as well as my biometric correspondence letter today. This is my timeline:

School starts: Sept 3, 2019
App date: 6th April,2019
Biomerics request: 7th April,2019
Biometrics done: 17th April,2019
Upfront medicals: 2nd April,2019
Biometric correspondence: 21st May,2019.
Refusal letter : 21st May, 2019

I would like to kindly reach out to the gurus in the house to assist in anyway they can. Am about to order for my gcms notes. I have been reading all your suggestions and experiences concerning this study permit. I believe the right minds for an approval are all inside this wonderful platform. Am pumped up for refiring. To all those refused don't be downcast give it a GO again!!!! Attached is the refusal letter.

Thanks alot folks.
God bless you all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shadypoza: 6:47pm On May 21, 2019
We are both experiencing the same issues. DM me via mail onokevbagbeambrose@yahoo.com
[quote author=powerblessing post=78561230][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sunkyrazzy(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
Hello here,I am new to this place and i have gone through a few things on the thread but i still have some questions.
Firstly,I'm a B.Tech Degree Holder graduated with a second Class lower and i'll like to have my masters in Canada.
So i was told by my Agent that its almost impossible for me to get a Masters with my G.PA so he adviced me to go for a certificate course in a Given university in canada,that once i do that i'm done i'll be able to apply for masters in that school,I'm asking if this is true?
And secondly the school does not have any Certificate course in relation to the course i have a degree in but they do have for a masters degree...Will i be admitted??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dera12345(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2019
nochyks87:
Good evening all.

Got my refusal letter as well as my biometric correspondence letter today. This is my timeline:

I would like to kindly reach out to the gurus in the house to assist in anyway they can. Am about to order for my gcms notes. I have been reading all your suggestions and experiences concerning this study permit. I believe the right minds for an approval are all inside this wonderful platform. Am pumped up for refiring. To all those refused don't be downcast give it a GO again!!!! Attached is the refusal letter.

Thanks alot folks.
God bless you all.

Sorry for your refusal.. and it’s good you are about to order for your Gcms note. Meanwhile, you have to share your full profile/ documents submitted so the house can rub minds together.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dera12345(f): 7:16pm On May 21, 2019
chigo4u:

cheesy cheesy
No vex lol. I want to weigh all options before I apply somewhere. I would most likely involve services of an agent. Thanks anyway

Happy agent servicing in ADVANCE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alliance01: 7:32pm On May 21, 2019
Hello house, like how much is the acceptance fee for Canadian universities...i mean the price range
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 7:36pm On May 21, 2019
Wow... Austin
That was clearly spelt out my brother.
Good job!!!

Meanwhile how you de?

Austacus:

That’s procedural fairness letter
She should go to the branch bank that she got the statement of account from.
The bank manager should write a letter attesting the bank statement is legit and any other thing that is required from the bank (the manager will know what to do) make sure the bank or bank manager send those stuff by themselves to the embassy.
the sponsor (sole signatory of the account should also write a letter saying his or her bank is legit and he’s aware of the applicant that used the account statement. The sponsor can also do an affidavit on the student behalf.
Then he should send it to the embassy and also remind cic that the bank sent the proof to them.
He can also get some copies of proofs from the bank so that you can send it also to them but make sure the bank send it to them and the manager or account officer should tell them that they should contact he/she for any more issue.

Ps: The truth is, Your friend is likely to get 5 years ban.
Sorry!

The person should do all these things and leave them in God’s hands.

Your friend has just 10 days to make it right.

You know the implication of the ban and how it can affect your friend to apply for other countries.

10 days is no joke
Just 10 days to make it right or...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 7:37pm On May 21, 2019
chigo4u:

cheesy cheesy
My dear, you are in the right platform to learn and be guided from stage 1 to the last of securing TRV, so you don't need an agent if you can patiently read through the thread from part 14 and harken diligently to do as advised here, I can assure you that you will scale through successful and even be in a position to guide other newbies. But at the end, it's still your choice to make.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
Hi, sorry about your refusal.
Good thing you plan to order your GCMS notes immediately.
It will take a month to come back, but in the meantime start to prepare your documentation again.
Keep the faith.

nochyks87:
Good evening all.

Thanks alot folks.
God bless you all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Damilolaoluwa: 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
Please a friend of mine forgot to attach her birth certificate and she submitted her application on line last week. Please is there any way she could forward it via mail to the embassy?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 7:42pm On May 21, 2019
nochyks87:
Good evening all.

Thanks alot folks.
God bless you all.

Sorry about your Visa refusal, the decision to request for your gcms note immediately is the right one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 7:58pm On May 21, 2019
sunkyrazzy:
Hello here,I am new to this place and i have gone through a few things on the thread but i still have some questions.
Firstly,I'm a B.Tech Degree Holder graduated with a second Class lower and i'll like to have my masters in Canada.
So i was told by my Agent that its almost impossible for me to get a Masters with my G.PA so he adviced me to go for a certificate course in a Given university in canada,that once i do that i'm done i'll be able to apply for masters in that school,I'm asking if this is true?
And secondly the school does not have any Certificate course in relation to the course i have a degree in but they do have for a masters degree...Will i be admitted??
Canadian universities are usually competitive, so if your CGPA is very low the chances of getting accepted into a Master degree is very narrow. Therefore your best bet is to go for a PGD or PGC as your agent advised. Secondly, if the particular university does not have a PGD or PGC in your chosen course, then try other universities or colleges in Canada, there are several offering what you need, just Google it. Course Progression is really important in TRV application.
Furthermore, having discovered this platform, please always stay connected and read through from part 14 or page 1 of part 15 to avoid being misguided along the line by your agent, we have heard of some cases here where so called agent made life miserable for their clients because of lack of information. So please be careful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2019
When did ur Frnd apply?
Omonoba1981:
Hello house, I got a friend that just received this mail this morning. About his statement been frudulent , how can he fix this.

when did ur Frnd apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
sunkyrazzy:

Due to the requirements of Canadian institutions, it is almost impossible to get admitted to sn msc program with a low gpa. On the contrary it is not impossible to get a program that will prove effective and show progression in your studies.

Don't go for any "random certificate" seek programs like advanced diploma, Graduate certificate and any pre masters program. Also not every program serves as a ladder for Msc programs so do well to conduct your research before applying.

And never make reference to a poor cgpa for your choice of program in canada on your sop or any other form. That is extremely important.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2019
Damilolaoluwa:
Please a friend of mine forgot to attach her birth certificate and she submitted her application on line last week. Please is there any way she could forward it via mail to the embassy?

Your friend can forward additional documents through Webform. Find the webform page on the cic website and verify the consulate dealing with the application (most likely kenya) and attach the file and provide uci number and the application number.

P.s: The birth certificate is extremely secondary and doesn't affect the outcome of her application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nochyks87: 8:41pm On May 21, 2019
Dera12345:

Sorry for your refusal.. and it’s good you are about to order for your Gcms note. Meanwhile, you have to share your full profile/ documents submitted so the house can rub minds together.

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
LOE
Third party sponsorship (in-law) SOA 6months with around 450,000 USD closing balance. He has three teenage dependents.
Sponsorship letter
Tuition Deposit Receipt
Employment reference letter
Employment offer letter
Confirmation letter
Nysc
Bsc transcript
Salary SOA and pay slips
Am married with an infant daughter( home ties)
Wedding pics
Sibling pics of my sis n l
Certifications in Health and safety
Birth certificates of myself wife and child
My sisters birth certificate
Passport pages of my in-law and sister
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
nochyks87:
Good evening all.

Thanks alot folks.
God bless you all.

Sorry, about your refusal. These sam 3 reasons as become a common refusal ground lately. However, nothing is impossible. When you get the gcms note it will point you in the right direction. You will also need the right supporting documents. The only vague refusal reason here is "travel history" it accompanies most refusals.

The purpose of visit might be due to a poor and vague sop, proposed program not aligning with previous degree or work experience and also the VO not convinced the cost of program justifies the benefit etc...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nochyks87: 8:54pm On May 21, 2019
Qudkom:

Sorry, about your refusal. These sam 3 reasons as become a common refusal ground lately. However, nothing is impossible. When you get the gcms note it will point you in the right direction. You will also need the right supporting documents. The only vague refusal reason here is "travel history" it accompanies most refusals.

The purpose of visit might be due to a poor and vague sop, proposed program not aligning with previous degree or work experience and also the VO not convinced the cost of program justifies the benefit etc...

Thanks bro. Will keep the house posted on the gcms notes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2019
justpinket:
hello house, am new here and i commend you for all the comments here . it as help me alot but i have a request to make ..

I just applied for admission at the New Brunswick community college and would like anyone who has information about the process to please help with any useful information that might come in handy as i continue the process.

so far, i have applied online, made payment, sent waec scratch card details and transcript is in process..

i hope to hear from you

Regards,
I hope for a successful application. You have to ensure your proposed program and your previous work experience and degree is well aligned. After which you can start taking care of the necessary documents you'd need. You have to choose a designated sponsor(s), get your academic documents, sop and supporting documents that backs up your case.

It is useful getting informations here on how to go about your application but be careful not to copy everything document for documents. Because your case might/will be different from other applications bearing factors like age, relationship, job prospects etc. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Teejay30628: 8:56pm On May 21, 2019
Hello Fam.

I have just been refused
Below is a screenshot from my dashboard
Thanks for all, you guys are amazing
I'll try and order for my GCMS note

Thanks and Goodnight!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 9:04pm On May 21, 2019
Seems you passed your medical, right?

Teejay30628:
Hello Fam.

I have just been refused

Thanks and Goodnight!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Teejay30628: 9:07pm On May 21, 2019
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chigo4u: 9:20pm On May 21, 2019
kcosam:

My dear, you are in the right platform to learn and be guided from stage 1 to the last of securing TRV, so you don't need an agent if you can patiently read through the thread from part 14 and harken diligently to do as advised here, I can assure you that you will scale through successful and even be in a position to guide other newbies. But at the end, it's still your choice to make.
Thank you, I will do as you said!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mijac: 9:22pm On May 21, 2019
Please, can you share your previous degree, current work experience and intended program of study to see if there is a progression or relationship?
nochyks87:

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
LOE
Third party sponsorship (in-law) SOA 6months with around 450,000 USD closing balance. He has three teenage dependents.
Sponsorship letter
Tuition Deposit Receipt
Employment offer letter
Confirmation letter
Nysc
Bsc transcript
Salary SOA and pay slips
Wedding pics

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Stonecoldsteve: 9:28pm On May 21, 2019
Please how much was in your statement of account?
Was it a lump sum?
Did you explain it in your LOE?
nochyks87:

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
LOE
Sponsorship letter
Tuition Deposit Receipt
Employment offer letter
Confirmation letter
Nysc
Bsc transcript
Salary SOA and pay slips
Wedding pics

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nochyks87: 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
Mijac:
Please, can you share your previous degree, current work experience and intended program of study to see if there is a progression or relationship?

Previous degree: Industrial Physics
Current Job title: Information Communication
and Technolgy laboratory scientist
Work place: College of Medicine in a teaching hospital
Job roles: management of patients health info. Analysis and data collection. Database management. Coding of diff diseases for research
Course admitted to in canada : Health information Management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nochyks87: 9:33pm On May 21, 2019
Stonecoldsteve:
Please how much was in your statement of account?
Was it a lump sum?
Did you explain it in your LOE?

Not a lump sum. It's a salary account. But it had a balance of about 26k. I didn't explain it in my loe. But my Sponsor had the above mentioned amount inflow and outflow. Its in dollars cos he is a US citizen and lives there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 9:35pm On May 21, 2019
I am so sorry to hear about the outcome of your study permit application.
Can you share more details about your application?
1. Age
2. Academic History (What you studied and the year you graduated)
3. Working experience
4. Intended program (school and course)

Then you can go ahead to share a comprehensive summary of the documents that you submitted with respect to your application and i believe this would give people more perspective to your application.

Do not lose hope. With God, all things are possible!
Wishing you the very best!

nochyks87:
Good evening all.

Thanks alot folks.
God bless you all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 9:42pm On May 21, 2019
Dear Teejay30628,

I am so sorry to hear about the outcome of your application. Please do not lose hope!
Can you kindly share more perspective on your application?
1. What were the reasons for denial?
2. What's your profile like? (Age, Academic History, Working experience (if any), and your Intended program
3 What documents you submitted

This information would help people form a logical conclusion on what might have been an area of contention for the VO's and whether or not the documents you submitted addressed the issues.

Teejay30628:
Hello Fam.

I have just been refused

Thanks and Goodnight!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nochyks87: 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
sillysassysally:
I am so sorry to hear about the outcome of your study permit application.
Can you share more details about your application?
1. Age
2. Academic History (What you studied and the year you graduated)
3. Working experience
4. Intended program (school and course)

Then you can go ahead to share a comprehensive summary of the documents that you submitted with respect to your application and i believe this would give people more perspective to your application.

Do not lose hope. With God, all things are possible!
Wishing you the very best!

Academic history: Bsc industrial physics 2009
Nysc 2010-2011
Certifications on health and safety 2012 and 2014

June 2016 resumed my current job
Current Job title: Information Communication
and Technolgy laboratory scientist
Work place: College of Medicine in a teaching hospital
Job roles: management of patients health info. Analysis and data collection. Database management. Coding of diff diseases for research and clinical analysis.

Course admitted to in canada : Health information Management PGD(2 yrs )
School: Nova Scotia Community College

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
LOE
Sponsorship letter
Tuition Deposit Receipt
Employment offer letter
Confirmation letter
Nysc
Bsc transcript
Salary SOA and pay slips
Wedding pics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by GeneviveNnadi(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2019
justpick, I applied to nbcc. I sent you an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.