Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862234 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Esthesr2019: 4:31pm On May 23, 2019
Thank you so much for your response it consoled me. Please i need your advice because now i'm planning to apply for an advance diploma in human resource management (2years) or i should go for a bachelor degree because i'm affraid that asking for a bachelore degree will make them say no due to my age 27 and also is it true that going for a business course VO don't usually grant visas?

Qudkom:

Sorry about your refusals. However I noticed quite a lot of mistakes you made in your previous applications;

1. Your proposed program doesn't show progression to your previously acquired certificate. I.e you have a diploma and going for another diploma with more credit isn't a credible reason hence "Purpose of visit" and that's why the vo doesn't understand what you stand to gain from the program.

2. I am sorry but most times it doesn't matter what's in your account. That isn't the only factor considered. So your dads balance improving from the Last time doesn't mean much.

3. The number of siblings you have, the type of account your dad used and the economic situation in relation to your proposed program says a lot.

4. I will advice you pay a full semester tuition if possible rather than a deposit.

5. You need to be very careful with your next application. There shouldn't be any trace of desperation and the choice of program is very important. I will suggest you try Thompson rivers university post baccalaureate business program that shows a direct progression from your previous diploma.

Lastly, order gcms note which I believe will be similar to the last. You need a new direction, a strong sop and loe. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chinonye94: 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
Damilolaoluwa:
Hello house, please am still getting same record not found while trying to track my application.

Do
n't know if anyone could assist.

Hello. I think it's a general thing, I've also been seeing that since yesterday, and I know someone else who has.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 4:45pm On May 23, 2019
Chinonye94:

Hello. I think it's a general thing, I've also been seeing that since yesterday, and I know someone else who has.

Is it a paper application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chinonye94: 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Yes it is
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nannanie10: 4:55pm On May 23, 2019
What all that I read about travel history here, is it even possible to get approval on a virgin passport?

Please I need answer to this. Because I am beginning to wonder if it can ever happen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 5:18pm On May 23, 2019
nannanie10:
What all that I read about travel history here, is it even possible to get approval on a virgin passport?

Please I need answer to this. Because I am beginning to wonder if it can ever happen.

Don't let all you read here scare you..i have a virgin passport and I got an approval...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2019
Esthesr2019:
Thank you so much for your response it consoled me. Please i need your advice because now i'm planning to apply for an advance diploma in human resource management (2years) or i should go for a bachelor degree because i'm affraid that asking for a bachelore degree will make them say no due to my age 27 and also is it true that going for a business course VO don't usually grant visas?

You can apply for the advanced diploma program. Check out Thompson rivers uni. Like I advised. Do you have any work experience as a HRM?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
nannanie10:

very possible. Travel history refusals accompany other grounds and isn't a standalone reason. Once a VO questions your "Purpose of Visit" and questions if you are a bonafide student the next thing is to tick travel history. Over 60% of approved applicants didn't have any travel history prior to applying.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2019
MsJu:
Abeg who else is in the same boat .. I got a medical request on th 15th May , profile updated to medical passed on 16th May, and still haven't received any other update.
You should receive your biometric correspondence mail anytime followed by PPR. I know cic messes with people's mind but stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Damilolaoluwa: 6:07pm On May 23, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

No. Online application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 6:22pm On May 23, 2019
Opana1:
APPROVAL ALERT.

TIMELINE

Upfront medicals. 1st May 2019
Paper submission. 10th May 2019
Medical passed. 17th May 2019
Biometric mail. 21st May 2019
Approval mail. 22nd May 2019

I am 37years going for an MA not PhD. I did not add my bank statement. I never stated how my two kids will be taken care of.

In all my application took 8working days. Isn't Good great?
congrats. so fast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Esthesr2019: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
No I don't have but i figued that since it is part of business management. Yes i am actually on TRU site and i found HRM course are they easy with their admission? does age really cause a problem?
Qudkom:

You can apply for the advanced diploma program. Check out Thompson rivers uni. Like I advised. Do you have any work experience as a HRM?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frank274: 6:46pm On May 23, 2019
AAO7:

Congratulations ��

Congratulations bro. Please will they send your email for medical or you will Just go and do that? Please which hospitals does the medical in Abuja ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nannanie10: 6:46pm On May 23, 2019
Qudkom:

very possible. Travel history refusals accompany other grounds and isn't a standalone reason. Once a VO questions your "Purpose of Visit" and questions if you are a bonafide student the next thing is to tick travel history. Over 60% of approved applicants didn't have any travel history prior to applying.

Thanks for your response. There is hope then

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 6:54pm On May 23, 2019
Hi @Opana1,

Please the house is still waiting for you to share with us your profile (list of application documents, previous course studied, current course admitted, career line, family tie, travel history, school going to, resumption date, etc.) So we can at least have an understanding of the strong points that gave you this ("8 working days") unprecedented TRV for study approval in Nigeria.
Please we will appreciate it if you can make out time to enlighten us.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2019
Esthesr2019:
No I don't have but i figued that since it is part of business management. Yes i am actually on TRU site and i found HRM course are they easy with their admission? does age really cause a problem?
Age isn't a factor if you can back up your atudy gaps. If you have the right documents admission will be easy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Oluwaseunbd(f): 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
IOM in Abuja
Frank274:

Congratulations bro. Please will they send your email for medical or you will Just go and do that? Please which hospitals does the medical in Abuja ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Esthesr2019: 7:42pm On May 23, 2019
Qudkom:

Age isn't a factor if you can back up your atudy gaps. If you have the right documents admission will be easy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
makano:
You welcome and tnks.. But all I need now is my Visa blessings, have waited so long for it.. smiley

You will get your visa

BossMan!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
Esthesr2019:
Ok thank you. I will trace you a bit on my background so you may tell me for the next application the mistakes i shouldn't make

After my GCE A level in 2010 i traveled to china i had a language certificate then to the UK came back in end 2014 and started my diploma in early 2015 and had it in 2017 and had a first job back home in 2014 as an inventory controller then in 2016 as a digital content developer(not related to my background) then when i got my diploma i started working for y Dad i multitask in his company any managerial and financial task i do but in file for the visa i put Internal control assistant because it the course on my diploma which i had the highest grade. I don't know if this was a mistake and if in my next application i should change? Or will they check my previous files records?

Bro this isn't the proper channel for these narrations. However you just need to provide proper supporting documents to back your claims right from your o'level days to date.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by crusader6(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
Ya undergraduate Nursing science
degxyflexy:
Good afternoon, I have been a silent reader here. I want to say you guys are doing a great job. Please is there anyone admitted to Brandon University Manitoba for masters or undergraduate degree here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Esthesr2019: 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
OK
Qudkom:

Bro this isn't the proper channel for these narrations. However you just need to provide proper supporting documents to back your claims right from your o'level days to date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
Hi, what do you want to know?

degxyflexy:
Good afternoon, I have been a silent reader here. I want to say you guys are doing a great job. Please is there anyone admitted to Brandon University Manitoba for masters or undergraduate degree here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2019
@Bracha I decided applying to fawashe for a Graduate Certificate in Broadcast Journalism - Television News and i noticed one of the requirement for admission entry was scanned certified copies of university transcripts. My question is how do i get the transcripts certified?.....and i also noticed a deposit of 100CAD was to be deposited without refund, is the app fee not on a high sideor is it similar with most canadian schools?. Thanks.

PS: As regards your last question,he intended using an agent which I am against since i"m well grounded with how USA student admission and visas works. I would not want an agent milking money for things one could easily access on here since its rich with informations from experts like yours.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 8:57pm On May 23, 2019
The 100cad is okay.

For certification of transcripts, I don't know how that can be done. Austacus could you please help out here.
Thank you.

Naughtyvirgin:
@Bracha I decided applying to fawashe for a Graduate Certificate in Broadcast Journalism - Television News and i noticed one of the requirement for admission entry was scanned certified copies of university transcripts. My question is how do i get the transcripts certified?.....and i also noticed a deposit of 100CAD was to be deposited without refund, is the app fee not on a high sideor is it similar with most canadian schools?. Thanks.

PS: As regards your last question,he intended using an agent which I am against since i"m well grounded with how USA student admission and visas works. I would not want an agent milking money for things one could easily access on here since its rich with informations from experts like yours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks so much ......
@Austacus kindly help comment on this once u come across it or anyone with an informed knowledge

Bracha:
The 100cad is okay.

For certification of transcripts, I don't know how that can be done. Austacus could you please help out here.
Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obainojazz(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2019
Naughtyvirgin:

Go to your university, pay for within university transcript... Tell them you want to scan it and send abroad, they'll give it to you... Every school does it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 10:12pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mykelpato(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2019
Wow, I'm back again to this thread.. shocked we are at part 15 already.

Before I use to read to get enlightened, but now I think my time has come.

Please guys help me with the cheapest universities for an undergraduate programme.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:52pm On May 23, 2019
Mykelpato:
Wow, I'm back again to this thread.. shocked we are at part 15 already.

Before I use to read to get enlightened, but now I think my time has come.

Please guys help me with the cheapest universities for an undergraduate programme.

Google is at your service

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.