Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862552 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Obehi44: 2:16pm On May 30, 2019
Obehi44:
Thanks for your response. Since my school starts September 3rd, I won't be able to wait for 30 days or more for a Gcms note. Now the question is are there usually difference from this point they raced for refusal than what the GCMS note will contain?

My school resumes Sept 3rd, Gcms note they say won't come not less than 30 days or even more, please guys i don't want to miss this admission. In fact I am tired of staying at home and not doing anything. I want to reapply anytime soon btw the next week or two.

I personally feel the reason they gave for the refusal is simple and straight forward ( I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please has there been anyone with such? What else would the GCMS note contain again?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 2:47pm On May 30, 2019
Hello everyone, please disregard the info about booking appointment for biometrics. You can just walk down to the VFS office and have it done instead of delaying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 2:51pm On May 30, 2019
Is it just me or the “next” button for sending an IRCC webform isn’t working?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2019
Congratulations! Please share your timeline with the house.

SeriaBravo:
Morning guys,

PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

For guys who already submitted their passport. Please, how long am I required to stay at VFS for passport submission?

I need to sneak out of the office hence the question to have an idea of how long I will spend there.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
Whoop whoop!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
GO AND BOOK YOUR FLIGHT ASAP! Prices are jokingly inching higher and higher

Tlontin:
ppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 3:33pm On May 30, 2019
I can not wait to be done with CIC seriously.... this people have literally put me on pause mode... 12working days am still waiting for a visa to be stamped.. shuu.. even jamb didn't take this long...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alubarikalomo: 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
kvbenjamin44:
I need advice
i studied public health in nigeria as first degree, now I got admission to study health studies in canada also for a bsc degree.
alot of people are saying I won't be given a visa because I already have a bsc for similar course.
secondly Is there any role agents play in visa application?
because I submitted and went through the process myself.
Moreso is there anyone admitted into university of regina for fall 2019. I will like us to meet
documents submitted are
bank statement of sponsor and myself
birth certificate
police character
testimonials
transcript of previous university
degree cert
English proficiency result
waec
company and land doc of sponsor
sponsor I.D
sponsor reference letter
sponsor affidavit of sponsorship
employment letter
nysc discharge
sop
Canada immigration docx
passport page

Hello bro, i applied for the same course... September inake....paper route application....Lets connect

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by enesty(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2019
Good day all, please I have a 3rd class,and I was advised to go for a Pgd, please I would need list of schools I can apply to,and also I have like 5years working experience.would appreciate all the help I can get. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Obehi44: 4:01pm On May 30, 2019
Biot34:
Good day gurus I have gotten my gcms note today, pls the house how can I go about it?

Please what was the reason for refusal base on the IR....letter you got and was it now the different from what the GCMS says? Will be glad to read a response from you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2019
My approval story goes thus...

To God be the Glory.. God went before my application.
This is very obvious due to the fact that my application wasn’t solid enough because I was hurrying to apply early.

Timeline
School resumes by September
Construction management
Application submitted online 2nd April
Biometric instruction letter came on 3rd April.
Biometrics done o the 4th of April.
Medical request came in 9th of May
Medical was done on 13th of May (specials thanks to Bracha as she helped and I was able to do it by swapping appointment date)
Medical passed on 21st of May.
Correspondence biometric validation letter came in 5.42am 29th May.
PPR about 7am today.

Documents submitted.
Applicant documents...

Transcript.
Certificate
Birth certificate
Siblings birth certificate
Professional seminars certificate
Professional certificate
Statement of account.
Letter of introduction from employer.
Nysc certificate.
Resume.
SOP
Waec certificate
Employment letter
Police character report.
Tution receipt( part payment) 2300cad
Picture of me and my dad during matriculation.
Picture of me and my common law partner screenshot from Facebook where people commented about our love grin
All cic documents.

Sponsor documents..Dad
Affidavit of sponsorship
3 C of O plus survey
Bank reference letter
Statement of account 27m balance, inflow of 35m and outflow of 25m
Dad formal employment ID card.
Letter of sponsorship.
National ID card
Tution receipt
Cac document.

Special thanks to justwise, sillysassysally( such a wonderful job you are doing knowing fully well that the chart and statistics takes time. Believe me, the chart has helped me so much and it’s colorful), Frankrobbn1 (Thanks for the advice you gave me, they are very helpful and he reviewed my sop and charged me to work more on it.Bros I never forget the ofe nsala smiley) Austacus, bracha, makano, qudkom, kez911, justmellow, naijaforeigner and others that worth mentioning but I can’t remember their names now. God bless you all

More approvals to the rest awaiting theirs by his Grace !!!

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 5:26pm On May 30, 2019
Congrats Tlontin.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:37pm On May 30, 2019
Tlontin:

toutes nos félicitations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 5:39pm On May 30, 2019
If you can't wait for your GCMS note, increase the money in your account, write a very good SOP/LOE explain what has changed in this new application. When filling the form, where you're asked if you've been denied a visa before, say yes, and write that insufficient funds was the reason for your denial.

Please make sure your SOP is very good and that the money in your account is tuition + 10,000cad + extra money for whatever family you'll be leaving behind.

Good luck.

Obehi44:

My school resumes Sept 3rd, Gcms note they say won't come not less than 30 days or even more, please guys i don't want to miss this admission. In fact I am tired of staying at home and not doing anything. I want to reapply anytime soon btw the next week or two.

I personally feel the reason they gave for the refusal is simple and straight forward ( I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please has there been anyone with such? What else would the GCMS note contain again?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Magnifico2000: 5:43pm On May 30, 2019
Please someone should mention me on the thread to Canada express entry... Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 6:19pm On May 30, 2019
hello friends. my eligibility have started today and I also receive a correspondence letter on my biometrics today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2019
obazi:
hello friends. my eligibility have started today and I also receive a correspondence letter on my biometrics today.

Did you do medical upfront and updated passed ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 6:29pm On May 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Please someone should mention me on the thread to Canada express entry... Thanks.
Please mention you how?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bukonlami: 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
Please can someone explain what this biometric correspondence is and what to expect when one receives it.is it a good sign if one receives it before medical request.

obazi:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ALT2(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
obazi:
Have you done medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2019
bukonlami:

Please can someone explain what this biometric correspondence is and what to expect when one receives it.is it a good sign if one receives it before medical request.

If You recieve it after your medical request or passed (upfront) . Then it's a good sign . But if you receive it and you haven't gotten medical request and updated then you are at 50/50 the vo have the final say I don't want to creat any fear in u am not vo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 6:39pm On May 30, 2019
Pls, I had my biometrics today, should I go on with the medicals or wait for the cic instructions. Or after biometrics what next cox resumption is sept 3.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 30, 2019
Hello everyone, please I'm about submitting my study permit application via online route and I was also awarded full funding by the school. Please how many CIC form will I fill and upload?

Please is it only imme1294:and imme5645 forms?

Please I'm waiting your response everyone. Thank you. I will share my profile soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 6:59pm On May 30, 2019
I submitted three imm forms. Well your online application will display the imm forms u will be submitting and if you have not uploaded all necessary requirements, the next button won’t turn ON.
Ayodeji787:
Hello everyone, please I'm about submitting my study permit application via online route and I was also awarded full funding by the school. Please how many CIC form will I fill and upload?

Please I'm waiting your response everyone. Thank you. I will share my profile soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2019
enesty:
Good day all, please I have a 3rd class,and I was advised to go for a Pgd, please I would need list of schools I can apply to,and also I have like 5years working experience.would appreciate all the help I can get. thanks
I will send you a pm now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2019
Ibitowaoa:
Pls, I had my biometrics today, should I go on with the medicals or wait for the cic instructions. Or after biometrics what next cox resumption is sept 3.

Have You done your medical and if "NO" then dont worry yourself let them request for it that will give you the hope once you get the request ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2019
Ibitowaoa:
I submitted three imm forms. Well your online application will display the imm forms u will be submitting and if you have not uploaded all necessary requirements, the next button won’t turn ON.

Please can you help me list the forms! I ll appreciate alot. I'm single
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ormohlawlah: 7:11pm On May 30, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Please what school is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.