Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862070 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kishkosh: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2019
canadaman18:

Nope. Tracking doesn't work. We just keeping checking CIC account and no counterfoil yet

Nawa ooo, its taking too long and we can't track as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 5:11am On Jun 08, 2019
I just got a bad news from my agent (second time now)
Refusal Grounds :
cry cry Help!! I need advice for better way to address the issue

* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Base on your personal asset and financial status.

* base on your current employment situation.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resource, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fee for the course or program of studies that you intend to purse.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available resources, without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

* To pay the cost of transporting yourself and any member who are accompanying to and Canada..

Are beg I don't want to use the agent again and also I want to change school from university of Regina (4years) to any cheap college for 2years program ..

I applied with undergraduate (ssc) . Age am 29yrs . I use the agent because I don't have a strong sponsorship as liquid cash .. my unclen is into wholesale business which we know of buying and selling so there is a good flow but you know everybusines man don't keep huge amount for account instead he use it to buy goods.. also my uncle business is not registered yet ...

As for me I have up to 3m in my personal account ..

NOW ITS MY TIME TO SEEK FOR HELP FROM THE GURUS PLEASE

For my 1st and 2nd applications, I submitted my employment letter and study leave letter . But I didn't include it that I run other small scale business which I run just like my uncle but not whoesales ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Obehi44: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Make sure you work on your SOP/LOE and tackle the reasons stated on your GCMS note.

Well, I don't have a choice for now. Refusal reason was personal assets and financial status and I have asked here on this group countless times if there has been anyone who has ever gotten such refusal reasons and has got a GCMS note to that effect. But up till now, no one had said anything except one good moniker who explained that the reasons could be different and I appreciate that person's explanation. Looking at my application I noticed it was true that I didn't add a personal assets and my acct balance wasn't enough, so I am going to tackle it from that end.

Anyway, I have asked for the GCMS note and it won't come until towards ending of July, 35 days or more.
School starts 3rd of September.
School refuse to defer, says I will loose the seat.

I am sending in another application by next week by faith and when the GCMS note comes, anyway... till then because I may not need it by Faith... GCMS note or not, we all know this thing is by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Obehi44:

Well, I don't have a choice for now. Refusal reason was personal assets and financial status and I have asked here on this group countless times if there has been anyone who has ever gotten such refusal reasons and has got a GCMS note to that effect. But up till now, no one had said anything except one good moniker who explained that the reasons could be different and I appreciate that person's explanation. Looking at my application I noticed it was true that I didn't add a personal assets and my acct balance wasn't enough, so I am going to tackle it from that end.

Anyway, I have asked for the GCMS note and it won't come until towards ending of July, 35 days or more.
School starts 3rd of September.
School refuse to defer, says I will loose the seat.

I am sending in another application by next week by faith and when the GCMS note comes, anyway... till then because I may not need it by Faith... GCMS note or not, we all know this thing is by God's grace.

You don't even need much funds in your account . What matters is your sponsors account or are you sponsoring yourself ? If not then work on your sponsorship or address the issue well on a better sop

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Obehi44: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Your mother can transfer the property as a Gift Deed after the demise of your father. Your LOE should state that;

You have an asset in Nigeria which you must return to upon your graduation to continue managing, most notably a building which was gifted/transferred to you by your mother few years ago in 2009 (should be backdated), which you did not include in your initial application because you're being fully sponsored by your mother/brother/uncle (as the case maybe) and you assumed sponsorship covered the need for the applicant to disclose personal assets. You have therefore attached documents evidencing this property in Nigeria etc.....

Please this is just a guide, add more reasonable points to the letter and make it look convincing. Please don't declare that it's your current residential building that was transferred to you when drafting this letter.

Best of luck

Oga Franc, with this your response you have just saved some of us. This is how to help someone when in need of SOP construction. Thank you! Thank you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Obehi44: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:

You don't even need much funds in your account . What matters is your sponsors account or are you sponsoring yourself ? If not then work on your sponsorship or address the issue well on a better sop

Okay, thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abusmanlouis: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:

Refusal Grounds :   Help!! I need advice for better way to address the issue  cry cry cry

* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Base on your personal asset and financial status.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resource, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fee for the course or program of studies that you intend to purse.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available resources, without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

* To pay the cost of transporting yourself and any member who are accompanying to and Canada..

Are beg I don't want to use the agent again and also I want to change school from university of Regina (4years) to any cheap college for 2years program .. 

I applied with undergraduate (ssc) . Age am 29yrs . I use the agent because I don't have a strong sponsorship as liquid cash .. my unclen is into wholesale business which we know of buying and selling so there is a good flow but you know everybusines man don't keep huge amount for account instead he use it to buy goods.. also my uncle business is not registered yet ... 

For my 1st and 2nd applications, I submitted my employment letter and study leave letter . But I didn't include it that I run other small scale business which I run just like my uncle but not whoesales ...

So sorry to here that you where denied.
This post have been re-post almost three times,
Let guru help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abusmanlouis: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Good day guys
My Application is online, submitted May 1st
Biometric request May 2nd
Biometric Collection Done May 7th
Upfront medical: updated passed 4th June
Correspondence Letter 7th June
Today 8th June No decision.
I thought decision was to follow correspondence letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hollushola(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Be calm. you should get your decision soon.
abusmanlouis:
Good day guys My Application is online, submitted May 1st Biometric request May 2nd Biometric Collection Done May 7th Upfront medical: updated passed 4th June Correspondence Letter 7th June Today 8th June No decision. I thought decision was to follow correspondence letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:

Refusal Grounds :   Help!! I need advice for better way to address the issue  cry cry cry

Am really sorry to hear about your visa refusal for the second time.
First of all, you may need to order for your GCMS note to more details concerning the refusal.
1. You really need to work on your sponsorship funds, let your uncle build the funds in his account to a reasonable amount and print out the statement for you before making purchases with the funds if he is willing to make such sacrifice. Or you may want to source for additional person as co-sponsor and combine the two SOAs.
2. The funds in those SOAs should be enough to cover for atleast your first year tuition and living expense, also leave behind good amount of funds for the sponsor(s) to take care of there family/business.
3. Make serious efforts to show your relationships with your sponsors and a good reason why such sponsors would want to invest such amount of money in your academic pursuit.
4. I think colleges are more expensive than universities in Canada but am not sure so do your research. If you intend changing school now which I don't advice, then try to apply to schools that offer the same/similar course you used in your previous visa applications.
5. Get a new study leave approval letter which will state specifically that your position in the organization is secured upon your return, add your payslip, salary account statement, employment letter, work ID card, promotion letter if any, these materials should take care of your employment status/situation.
6. Add any document that shows your ownership of any asset such as land, shares, car, machinery, building, etc.
7. Write a well structured and convincing LOE to marry all these areas together and pray for God's grace upon your application.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hollushola(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2019
order for your GCMS notes and post it here after getting it for better understanding of the reasons given.

Evankc:

NOW ITS MY TIME TO SEEK FOR HELP FROM THE1 GURUS PLEASE 

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by pittoilet(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house, please I need your suggestion on this, I have applied for study permit and done biometrics (23rd May) , I haven't done medical. I keep tracking my application on vfs site but it says no record found.

I paid acceptance fee of $1500 to my school through my gt card and now I have to complete the balance of about $7k and I cannot pay it with my card again due to limit placed on the card. I am now opting to use the form A but there is no bank transfer payment option for the school. Only flywire and western union.

Please someone should suggest how I can make the payment from experience. I need to make payment by Monday.

School is Conestoga
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Promise147: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Qudkom:

Either methods will suffice. I still suggest getting the gcms note to understand the best approach. Regardless back dating and going ahead with the deed of transfer doesn't necessarily mean a VO will deam that a sufficient reason to come back to Nigeria. A good example is a banker with sufficient properties and even conducted a valuation of his house at almost 30mill. He was still flagged for "Personal asset and finance" refusal. Now whether the VO made a monumental mistake or deemed it not sufficient enough to return home is another question entirely.

These VOs are very unpredictable and you never know what will work. I hope the deed of transfer works together with every other approach the applicant decides. Cheers!
bro good morning please what and what do I need to apply for GCMs note because I have not heard from CIC since January I submitted my application thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lemine: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
note it won't affect it, but the way you fill your ds 160 really matter a lot and both america and usa share the same applications, just try to make sure you are able enough to convince on your interview, that is all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by otunbanimi: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Boss please I sent you an email
Qudkom:

Either methods will suffice. I still suggest getting the gcms note to understand the best approach. Regardless back dating and going ahead with the deed of transfer doesn't necessarily mean a VO will deam that a sufficient reason to come back to Nigeria. A good example is a banker with sufficient properties and even conducted a valuation of his house at almost 30mill. He was still flagged for "Personal asset and finance" refusal. Now whether the VO made a monumental mistake or deemed it not sufficient enough to return home is another question entirely.

These VOs are very unpredictable and you never know what will work. I hope the deed of transfer works together with every other approach the applicant decides. Cheers!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2019
kcosam:

Am really sorry to hear about your visa refusal for the second time.
First of all, you may need to order for your GCMS note to more details concerning the refusal.
1. You really need to work on your sponsorship funds, let your uncle build the funds in his account to a reasonable amount and print out the statement for you before making purchases with the funds if he is willing to make such sacrifice. Or you may want to source for additional person as co-sponsor and combine the two SOAs.
2. The funds in those SOAs should be enough to cover for atleast your first year tuition and living expense, also leave behind good amount of funds for the sponsor(s) to take care of there family/business.
3. Make serious efforts to show your relationships with your sponsors and a good reason why such sponsors would want to invest such amount of money in your academic pursuit.
4. I think colleges are more expensive than universities in Canada but am not sure so do your research. If you intend changing school now which I don't advice, then try to apply to schools that offer the same/similar course you used in your previous visa applications.
5. Get a new study leave approval letter which will state specifically that your position in the organization is secured upon your return, add your payslip, salary account statement, employment letter, work ID card, promotion letter if any, these materials should take care of your employment status/situation.
6. Add any document that shows your ownership of any asset such as land, shares, car, machinery, building, etc.
7. Write a well structured and convincing LOE to marry all these areas together and pray for God's grace upon your application.

Am about to order for gcms note .. Why am changing the school is because of the years program and also I have defer it to the last intake which is September so I don't want to rush and apply again ... I wanted 2years program which I can easily solve out than the 4years ..
But it will be the same course .

For my study leave letter it was indicated for 4yrs leave do to my program so do you think I should get another one again because the previous leave letter is still valid since I have taken leave already ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
pittoilet:
Hello house, please I need your suggestion on this, I have applied for study permit and done biometrics (23rd May) , I haven't done medical. I keep tracking my application on vfs site but it says no record found.

I paid acceptance fee of $1500 to my school through my gt card and now I have to complete the balance of about $7k and I cannot pay it with my card again due to limit placed on the card. I am now opting to use the form A but there is no bank transfer payment option for the school. Only flywire and western union.

Please someone should suggest how I can make the payment from experience. I need to make payment by Monday.

School is Conestoga
You can pay through western union global pay, You will simply be paying a Western Union Bank account and then Western Union transfers the funds to Conestoga College in Canadian dollars. It’s pretty straightforward, go to western union section @ any gtbank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lemine: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
yes you are still missing some things:

Sponsor Pay Slip
Sponsor Nepa Bill
Sponsor Land Documents
Sponsor C of O
Copy of family picture. (not compulsory)
Shares or Investment account (Like T/bills) (if any)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:

Am about to order for gcms note .. Why am changing the school is because of the years program and also I have defer it to the last intake which is September so I don't want to rush and apply again ... I wanted 2years program which I can easily solve out than the 4years ..
But it will be the same course .

For my study leave letter it was indicated for 4yrs leave do to my program so do you think I should get another one again because the previous leave letter is still valid since I have taken leave already ..
If you are going to change school due to the duration of the program, then I think you will need another study leave approval letter which will state 2 years leave approval instead of 4 years, because the VO will doubt if you would actually come back home after your 2 year program since your study leave letter is for 4 years. This could raise another redflag for purpose of visit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2019
kcosam:

If you are going to change school due to the duration of the program, then I think you will need another study leave approval letter which will state 2 years leave approval instead of 4 years, because the VO will doubt if you would actually come back home after your 2 year program since your study leave letter is for 4 years. This could raise another redflag for purpose of visit.

You are right , I really appreciate your advices.

I have order for gcms note I just scan there form with my signature back to them but they haven't debit my account yet ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2019
I order for gcms note and till now no debit on my account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jenny08(f): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Hello gurus in the house!!! I hail u all for the good work

This is my case

I applied for a professional accounting course which is 3 semester that runs within 1year with no semester break in-between. I contact Fanshawe college and I was told that I can only get a 1 year PGWP. The course is very expensive and I cannot afford to go for another 1year course.

I am thinking of changing my course to a 2year Business Management course. This will actually meet my aim because I can get 3 year PGWP.

The question is

1. This course is not in the main london downtown campus but located in London south campus. What do you think about the London South campus......in terms of job, accomodation, standard of living generally and most importantly, the study environment as compared to the main campus?

2. I already applied for my visa using the previous course info.....hope dis won't be a problem?

3. What do u think about the Business Management course. I had HND in Business Administration and would have love to specialize in either Accounting or Human Resourse but based on what I wanted as per 2year straight course that is why am choosing dis.

@naijaforeigner: I already sent you a mail but u can answer here too

Other gurus, u can help also please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2019
I[b] want to understand something please house ... I mistakenly filled my first refusal applications number when I was ordering gcms note instead of my second applications number that recently got refuse from ..[/b]...

What should I do they just debited my account just now... are they going to review the both refusal applications or only the application number that I fill they will only review ?

Or I should order gcms note again for the second refusal letter for the second applications since I made make and fill the 1st refusal applications number instead of the second refusal applications number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bertram87: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:
I[b] want to understand something please house ... I mistakenly filled my first refusal applications number when I was ordering gcms note instead of my second applications number that recently got refuse from ..[/b]...

What should I do they just debited my account just now... are they going to review the both refusal applications or only the application number that I fill they will only review ?

Or I should order gcms note again for the second refusal letter for the second applications since I made make and fill the 1st refusal applications number instead of the second refusal applications number

They will only send you the notes for the application number your provided.

You need to make another payment and fill out another form to get the notes for your second application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by pittoilet(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
You can pay through western union global pay, You will simply be paying a Western Union Bank account and then Western Union transfers the funds to Conestoga College in Canadian dollars. It’s pretty straightforward, go to western union section @ any gtbank

Merci!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ayodeji787:
Evening everyone,

Please concerning my birth certificate that I will be submitting for my online application.

Is it the one issued by the hospital I was given birth to I will use or the one from National Population Commission (NPC).

Cause the only one I have is that of Hospital own.

Can it be used too please?

@Bracha @Qudkom and everyone please!
You can use the one you have or even declaration of age from law court
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Opana1: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have come to realize that what worked for someone may not work for you. What matters is the Visa Officer that handles our application. Above all we need to be extremely prayerful. Even if you haven't been praying before now is the time to start. Before my application, I hadn't been to church for ten years.
But through this thread I learnt something very pivotal, YOU NEED THE GOD FACTOR. Don't ignore this....
I placed my hope in God and I can tell you it paid off ..
I see some approvals coming in before 15th June.. if you believe it just receive it and give your testimony on the 15th June.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
pittoilet:

School is Conestoga
I think your school and your bank should be in a better position to advise you on this, so you don't hear stories that touch the heart.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Promise147:
bro good morning please what and what do I need to apply for GCMs note because I have not heard from CIC since January I submitted my application thank you

I'm not allowed to share links on this platform. Ideally you need your applications details such as Application number, uci etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.