Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,346 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (860373 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:
I[b] want to understand something please house ... I mistakenly filled my first refusal applications number when I was ordering gcms note instead of my second applications number that recently got refuse from ..[/b]...

What should I do they just debited my account just now... are they going to review the both refusal applications or only the application number that I fill they will only review ?

Or I should order gcms note again for the second refusal letter for the second applications since I made make and fill the 1st refusal applications number instead of the second refusal applications number

There is nothing you can do you just have to order another gcms note. Better still you can check if they have an email to troubleshoot your mistake.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Evankc:
I just got a bad news from my agent (second time now)
Refusal Grounds :
cry cry Help!! I need advice for better way to address the issue

* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Base on your personal asset and financial status.

* base on your current employment situation.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resource, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fee for the course or program of studies that you intend to purse.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available resources, without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

* To pay the cost of transporting yourself and any member who are accompanying to and Canada..

Are beg I don't want to use the agent again and also I want to change school from university of Regina (4years) to any cheap college for 2years program ..

I applied with undergraduate (ssc) . Age am 29yrs . I use the agent because I don't have a strong sponsorship as liquid cash .. my unclen is into wholesale business which we know of buying and selling so there is a good flow but you know everybusines man don't keep huge amount for account instead he use it to buy goods.. also my uncle business is not registered yet ...

As for me I have up to 3m in my personal account ..

NOW ITS MY TIME TO SEEK FOR HELP FROM THE GURUS PLEASE

For my 1st and 2nd applications, I submitted my employment letter and study leave letter . But I didn't include it that I run other small scale business which I run just like my uncle but not whoesales ...

Sorry about your refusal. It is obvious that the so called sponsor you used didn't have the slightest influence on your application. Your agent made basic mistakes regarding your sponsors portfolio. A company account doesn't necessarily show your sponsor will be of benefit rather it shows your sponsor as a reliable source of income. You need to work harder to provide more visible proof of your sponsors commitment and to prove the relationship that exists between the both of you.

Ordering your gcms note is obviously the first thing to do but I think your refusal is pretty much obvious. I hope you get it right the 3rd time. Good luck.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ifyeez: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please guys, is this a bad news or good news, I don't understand, the heading started with application accepted

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Promise147: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Qudkom:

I'm not allowed to share links on this platform. Ideally you need your applications details such as Application number, uci etc.
I have my app number and UCI number thou I did the app with an agent but I want to order gcms note by myself so that I will know what is holding my app and I need someone to help me do it I want to order for it on monday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Did you do medical upfront ? Yes any update medical passed ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jenny08:
Hello gurus in the house!!! I hail u all for the good work

@naijaforeigner: I already sent you a mail but u can answer here too

Other gurus, u can help also please.

Let me apologise for not responding to your mail. It is easier to reach me here than via Nairaland mail. I wish Nairaland allows people to drop their official mail or phone numbers.

(1) I think London south campus is the new campus Fanshawe is about to open this fall. Is it the one on wellington road? If that is the campus, it is about 30 minutes by bus from the main campus. It is a new campus so cant say much about the study environment but trust me, Fanshawe college is a super big school with a huge population.

Jobs; London is not that big, you will get jobs (once you are not choosy), might take time but you will. Until you get what is desirable, make do with any available job you find.
Accommodation; budget between 450 - 550 (all inclusive). However, if you love the good life, you should look for apartments (one room apartment goes for about 700-800)
Feeding; You should be fine with about 150 monthly (as a guy, sometimes I dey rough am with 100 grin).
Transport: Your Fanshawe ID card will take you anywhere you want to go in London for free. If you are a quiet person, then you will love it in London.

(2) It wont be a problem.

(3) As expected, some courses will give you jobs faster than other courses but that course is good as well. If this course will lead to you getting your PR, make sure you get a very good result so you can easily get a job once you are done with college. Once you get your PR, you can follow through with your passion of accounting.

Let me add, once you get your visa, you can change course within a week of enrollment or even before enrollment if there is still space available in your desired program.

I cannot stress this enough, if you plan on staying back in Canada after studies, your first strategy should be how to get your PR via education. Please feel free to ask other questions.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Qudkom:

Sorry about your refusal. It is obvious that the so called sponsor you used didn't have the slightest influence on your application. Your agent made basic mistakes regarding your sponsors portfolio. A company account doesn't necessarily show your sponsor will be of benefit rather it shows your sponsor as a reliable source of income. You need to work harder to provide more visible proof of your sponsors commitment and to prove the relationship that exists between the both of you.

Ordering your gcms note is obviously the first thing to do but I think your refusal is pretty much obvious. I hope you get it right the 3rd time. Good luck.

Bro I really appreciate for your advices and this time I want to do something different I guess the agent as cost a lot of bad reputation on my profile... May God see me through on this 3rd time ... But I can't just fold my hand and wait till the gsmc note arrive 34days . So instead I need to start from fresh to build a strong profile at least before the gsmc note arrive I go done solve out for issue base on vo grounds then gsmc note to support .... honestly speaking I don't know where to start from . I have defer the admission to the last intake so for now I can't defer again so I want first get admission in one of the college for the same previous course business administration but 2years program then from there I move on . Any better college that offer affordable tuition fee ? Or what do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kennylad90: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house, is it possible for one to apply for canada express entry and study visa at the same time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mfondara:
[aquote author=Naijaforeigner post=79090141]

Thank you Chief. Please do you mind I discuss with you inbox? I need more clarification on the duration. The admission letter read program ends in April 2021. And why would the second program not state in January 2021? Thank you for offering to help in advance. @Naijaforeigner

Hello chief, I will try to log into my Nairaland mail this weekend and respond. Logging inti my Nairaland mail gives me headache.

PGC is usually 8 months. If you are doing 2 PGC's back to back starting this fall, it will be September 2019 - April 2020 and then May 2020 - December 2020 or

Some students do September 2019 - April 2020, take 4 months break to work full time and make some money and then start the second program September 2020 - January 2021.

So for your program starting January 2020, it will be Jan 2020 - August 2020 and September 2020 - April 2021.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kennylad90:
Hello house, is it possible for one to apply for canada express entry and study visa at the same time.

NO

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chaniel: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
pittoilet:
Hello house, please I need your suggestion on this, I have applied for study permit and done biometrics (23rd May) , I haven't done medical. I keep tracking my application on vfs site but it says no record found.

I paid acceptance fee of $1500 to my school through my gt card and now I have to complete the balance of about $7k and I cannot pay it with my card again due to limit placed on the card. I am now opting to use the form A but there is no bank transfer payment option for the school. Only flywire and western union.

Please someone should suggest how I can make the payment from experience. I need to make payment by Monday.

School is Conestoga

Could you confirm something before making the payment ?

Login to your student portal account, the deadline for payment there is probably different from what is on your acceptance letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Promise147: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

NO
bro I can’t send u a pm don’t know to do that can u contact me thank u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Promise147:
bro I can’t send u a pm don’t know to do that can u contact me thank u

I just did.. check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Promise147: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

I just did.. check your mail
ur number should come with it pls I don’t know how this platform works

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Promise147:
ur number should come with it pls I don’t know how this platform works

I can't drop my number on the plateform... I replied your email just now.. kindly check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
mcobex:
You can use the one you have or even declaration of age from law court

Can I do the affidavit of birth at Magistrate Court? Or it is only High Court that is acceptable? Please I will appreciate your response!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ancy12: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Can I do the affidavit of birth at Magistrate Court? Or it is only High Court that is acceptable? Please I will appreciate your response!
Any one will do just fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Promise147: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

I can't drop my number on the plateform... I replied your email just now.. kindly check
i don’t know how to reply back to u that’s I said send ur number while replying me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Promise147:
i don’t know how to reply back to u that’s I said send ur number while replying me

Okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Promise147: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=OptimusPrime21 post=79134847]

Okay[/quote. I’m waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Magistrate court will work just fine, any law court will do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Promise147 post=79135006][/quote]

Just reverted back to u boss..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

NO
Cc: Kennylad90 Actually some people have applied for both EE and TRV at the same time and got both, but CIC can be crazy sometimes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jenny08(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Naijaforeigner

Let me apologise for not responding to your mail. It is easier to reach me here than via Nairaland mail. I wish Nairaland allows people to drop their official mail or phone number.

Thank you so so much

It's only God that can reward you. You 've really being of help. I can't wait to share the good news of my visa with you.

Thank you ones again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
so nobody can answer this?

Age always depends on the applicant's circumstances and situation i.e. level of establishment in home country and being able to show progression towards self development and career path with the intended studies convincingly in your SOP would prove decisive. I see no impossibility here, only if you package your application well.

Good luck!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by BTGbenga: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pls can one use web form to add more document to an online application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia