Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (860551 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isa. 55:8–9).

God’s ways are higher. Trust that he has a divine purpose for every delay. Our viewpoint may be limited, but God sees all things. Proverbs 3:5 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” God may be putting everything in place before revealing His blessing to Us.

May God's blessings come to us speedily in Jesus name. I decree and declare open heavens upon our Canada study Visa applications.

Have an approval filled week in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

goingforward.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Determinedsoul:
Thanks for your reply. I thought since I have been refused b4, I was wondering if they will still send my 2nd application to the initial ppl that reviewed it since my application no will be stated. So I thought it makes no difference of using a different route from the initial one I used(paper). I am afraid of uploading many papers since they said its only 4mb that's acceptable. So confused.

With the little I know about embassy and consular practice, your application will definitely go to the initial VO that handled if-the same visa office to know how far you have addressed his concern. If not satisfied, he will forward it to another VO for a fair and none biased review but if he is okay, he will just send you a medical request straight away.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Amen!!!!!

goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isa. 55:8–9).

God’s ways are higher. Trust that he has a divine purpose for every delay. Our viewpoint may be limited, but God sees all things. Proverbs 3:5 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” God may be putting everything in place before revealing His blessing to Us.

May God's blessings come to us speedily in Jesus name. I decree and declare open heavens upon our Canada study Visa applications.

Have an approval filled week in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
To answer your question,
You can check university of Waterloo, MCMaster, McGill, U of Manitoba, UBC.
But you really need to be specific, what area of research are you interested in?
Mudicua:
Hello everyone.
Please I will like to know what schools I can apply to for a PhD in public health, and would be given a tuition waiver and scholarship.
Please help me....
@Frankrobben please help.
@senatorkolade
@nakano.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadianxmas: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello Guys,

Please has anyone been able to obtain transcript with ease from Anambra state University Uli.
Those guys there are frustrating my effort and with the way it is going I might not be able to meet the transcript submission deadline of my school. I wouldn't mind inside contact.

Thanks,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Juleskiki:
To answer your question,
You can check university of Waterloo, MCMaster, McGill, U of Manitoba, UBC.
But you really need to be specific, what area of research are you interested in?

Thanks a lot. I'm looking at Maternal and Child health or Behavioral Health.
Truth is I am planning to change from Sociology to Public Health with specialization in Maternal and Child Health or Behavioral Health.
I have always been interested in women and all that affects them, and more recently how it affects their wellbeing.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello everyone.
Please I will like to know what schools I can apply to for a PhD in public health, and would be given a tuition waiver and scholarship.
Please help me....
@Frankrobben please help.
@senatorkolade
@nakano.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Louisanc(f): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
canadianxmas:
Hello Guys,

Please has anyone been able to obtain transcript with ease from Anambra state University Uli.
Those guys there are frustrating my effort and with the way it is going I might not be able to meet the transcript submission deadline of my school. I wouldn't mind inside contact.

Thanks,

I did it with ease the first time I went by myself an the second one without even going to the school.. but it's your money cos you gats to pay the woman that will run around for you... transcript is not giving at hand. they will send it directly to the pple that will receive it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadianxmas: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Louisanc:

I did it with ease the first time I went by myself an the second one without even going to the school.. but it's your money cos you gats to pay the woman that will run around for you... transcript is not giving at hand. they will send it directly to the pple that will receive it
Please I PMed you kindly respond plus how long did she take to run the process for you the second time ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
@goingforward amen to your prayer.

ONLINE SERVICE HELP: Our online services will be unavailable between 3:30 and 5:30 am EST November 6. (la copy la paste grin cool)

Source: IRCC Twitter

9:30 am and 11:30 am, in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ebbytaiwo: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please I am new here, I just registered. I have questions to ask really do not know where to ask, I just clicked on QUOTE... I hope I am doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Som1 said he was going to vfs 2day to ask questions..still waiting on feedback
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
ebbytaiwo:
Please I am new here, I just registered. I have questions to ask really do not know where to ask, I just clicked on QUOTE... I hope I am doing the right thing

Click on reply on the right corner...

Lol, you actually did the right thing by posting this message grin grin

Bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Finally got a reply from London based on my inquiries sent on Saturday... generic response shaa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Senatorkolade:

With the little I know about embassy and consular practice, your application will definitely go to the initial VO that handled if-the same visa office to know how far you have addressed his concern. If not satisfied, he will forward it to another VO for a fair and none biased review but if he is okay, he will just send you a medical request straight away.

Just a correction. If you were denied before and you apply again, the application usually goes to a different VO than originally made the first decision. In fact it makes sense for a reapplication not to go go back to a prior VO who made the first decision so as to keep the process fair, to give a new VO the ability to make a new decision on your case. For example those who applied last year know all applications were processed out of Ghana. Those that applied again this year know that all applications do not go to Ghana anymore and should not expect that their application will be reforwarded to Ghana again on reapplying. It will be London, Lagos or Kenya's bite on the proverbial apple.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is what I thought too. Tnx dear.

With the little I know about embassy and consular practice, your application will definitely go to the initial VO that handled if-the same visa office to know how far you have addressed his concern. If not satisfied, he will forward it to another VO for a fair and none biased review but if he is okay, he will just send you a medical request straight away. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Really? Hmm! Nawaoo!

Just a correction. If you were denied before and you apply again, the application usually goes to a different VO than originally made the first decision. In fact it makes sense for a reapplication not to go go back to a prior VO who made the first decision so as to keep the process fair, to give a new VO the ability to make a new decision on your case. For example those who applied last year know all applications were processed out of Ghana. Those that applied again this year know that all applications do not go to Ghana anymore and should not expect that their application will be reforwarded to Ghana again on reapplying. It will be London, Lagos or Kenya's bite on the proverbial apple.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Determinedsoul:
Really? Hmm! Nawaoo!

Just a correction. If you were denied before and you apply again, the application usually goes to a different VO than originally made the first decision. In fact it makes sense for a reapplication not to go go back to a prior VO who made the first decision so as to keep the process fair, to give a new VO the ability to make a new decision on your case. For example those who applied last year know all applications were processed out of Ghana. Those that applied again this year know that all applications do not go to Ghana anymore and should not expect that their application will be reforwarded to Ghana again on reapplying. It will be London, Lagos or Kenya's bite on the proverbial apple.

Yes ooh! It doesn't go back to former VO. All VOs enjoy considerable latitude on making independent decisions on any application and can look why an application was denied before and whether the applicant has now met the prior objection.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Senatorkolade:

jnyuwa02:

jnyuwa02:

Yes ooh! It doesn't go back to former VO. All VOs enjoy considerable latitude on making independent decisions on any application and can look why an application was denied before and whether the applicant has now met the prior objection.

Both of you are correct!
There’s a higher propensity it could go back to the same VO if the application is going to the same consulate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Austacus:

Both of you are correct!
There’s a higher propensity it could go back to the same VO if the application is going to the same consulate

The embassy doesn't have the luxury of another VO application when they may have just FOUR OR fewer VOs attending to applications.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Like I said earlier you can try U of Manitoba (community health), U of Alberta, McGill, Check their faculty list I am sure you would find a professor in this area. Mail them and wait for a response.
Mudicua:

Thanks a lot. I'm looking at Maternal and Child health or Behavioral Health.
Truth is I am planning to change from Sociology to Public Health with specialization in Maternal and Child Health or Behavioral Health.
I have always been interested in women and all that affects them, and more recently how it affects their wellbeing.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by princeRomeo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
[

Yeah

quote author=canadianxmas post=72702707]Hello Guys,

Thanks,[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Juleskiki:
Like I said earlier you can try U of Manitoba (community health), U of Alberta, McGill, Check their faculty list I am sure you would find a professor in this area. Mail them and wait for a response.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Elpinto(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
People, I need suggestions

My people with experience in this, I need suggestions for Universities that are flexible on their requirement and might offer me admission.

..I'll also like to know if visas are being approved for people with admissions into colleges, the cons of going for a diploma.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.