Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (861979 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dexyking54: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

Long post alert!!!!! (Family application)
I am eternally grateful to God for this Testimony. When I wrote that Jesus did it I meant every word.

MBA Program
Online Application Submitted application: 14th June 2018
Upfront medical exam for my family

FAMILY APPLICATION TIMELINE- Study permit for myself and kids and Visit for Spouse

Background check started immediately for everyone
Eligibility review for myself and kids – 7th September 2018
Passport request for me and kids- 17th September 2018
Eligibility review for my spouse - 20th September 2018
Medical passed for all of us – 20th September 2018
25th September 2018- Received Information letter from CIC- Stating that Passport request was sent in error (That application is still under processing)- This was after I had shared with the house that we had gotten passport request. sad angry shocked
I Sent about 5 emails to them including CSC’s (received generic responses)
Then sent another email (sent it like 5 times that day) stating in it that I had ordered my GCMS to know what was going on on my application - 6th November 2018
Finally, Passport request for my spouse - 7th November 2018
Then Application Approved for the whole family – 7th November 2018
Counterfoil (Spouse)- 14th November 2018
Counterfoil (Myself and kids) – 15th November 2018

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FOR SELF

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS
• Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts
• Msc. only Transcript (Certificate was not out yet)
• WAEC Result and Certificate
• NYSC exemption letter ( I did a part-time BSc. Program)
• Many IT professional certifications

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo
• Int’l passport pages with previous visa stamps
• 5 pages SOP (TIP: I specifically stated why I chose my school, why I am going for an MBA even though I have an MSc. I stated why I was going for an MBA and not a PHD and why I choose to go for this program at this time. I also mentioned other schools I applied to i.e IVEY, UOT and Rotman. I mentioned some courses of the curriculum of my school, ( I listed the specific courses I will be learning) and explained how those courses are in line with what my company needs at this time to take us to the next level. I also Stated one or two people in the industry internationally and locally in Nigeria who are my role model and how I researched on each of them. I also stated how having an MBA took their businesses to another level etc) and how I want to be as successful as them in my own country upon my return. My SOP was very detailed.

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• 2 bank personal bank Statement of account.
• Personal Investment portfolio letter from the bank.
• Bank reference letters
• Letter of Handover/leave and handover of my business to my spouse and Management team
• Letter of approval from the HR of my company confirming acceptance of my study leave.
• My CV
• Pay Stubs for four months
• Work ID Card
• Court Marriage Certificate
• Church Marriage Certificate
• Sworn Affidavit and Change of Name from maiden to marital name
• Newspaper publication for Change of marital name
• Family Pictures (I put a lot of pictures, my wedding pictures, our wedding anniversary pictures, my kids at school pictures, my kids birthday pictures (showing all of us cutting their birthday cakes), picture of me at work presenting to a client, Picture of my spouse and I showing previous vacation trips abroad) etc.
• A document providing explanation of Funds for my study. ( I provided a detailed analysis of my available funds and captured that on an excel sheet before transferring it to a word doc. I also stated sources of funds to fund my year 2 tuition and living expenses for myself and kids. ( A friend advised me to do this breakdown as this shows clarity and confidence before the VO that you have planned ahead and are able to cater for your program for year two also. She said this also helped her in her application, my friend has been in Canada for 2 years now, she also went on study visa)

• Spouse Pension statement.

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• 2 company account statements (also explaining under each page, every source of lumpsum payments and businesses done, provided invoices to back it up)
• CAC of two diff companies of which I am also a director/Co-owner
• Bank Reference letters for the companies
• Screen shot of CAC company name search on CAC portal
• Some past Invoices and Receipts of Payment
• Payee tax receipts
• Company Income tax receipts
• Company car documents
• Company letter stating support of payment of my tuition.
• Company letter stating businesses that the company has and ability to fund my program.

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Previous Request from me to my school requesting to defer from 2018 to 2019 cohort. ( I chose not to apply for study visa in 2018, I deliberately deferred)
• Updated Acceptance letter from my school
• Updated Admission Letter from my school for Jan 2019 cohort
• My school class schedule for 2019
• Some email trails between my school and I during the process of my gaining the admission
• Acceptance of Deferral letter from my school from 2018 – 2019 cohort.
• Admission letter from my school for 2018 cohort
• Acceptance letter from my school for 2018 cohort
• Letter of intent to study at my school
• Receipt of application fee
• Receipt of 1st installment payment of Tuition (non-refundable)
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates
• Study leave letter for my kids (collected this letter from their school)
• Study reference letter (collected this from their school)
• Last term school results sheet
• Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I had emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)
• Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached email correspondences/feedbacks from about 5 schools)
• More Supporting documents from my company docs ( I attached this here as there was no space left in my own application to add this.

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport with entry and exit stamps to several countries
• Company Introductory letter
• Pay stubs for last four months
• Personal Bank Reference letters
• Personal bank statement
• Work ID card
• Home Utility bill with home address
• Company Utility bill with office address
• Personal car documents

WHY I SAID IT WAS A MIRACLE
1. I received passport request and then after 1 week and some days, I was expecting ‘’your passport is ready for pick up ‘’ only to receive an email in my CIC account that the passport request sent was sent in error. I was shocked that this could happen. When I researched on a few people online who this had happened to, it ended in a refusal. But I held unto the word of God that said ‘’ who’s report would I believe? God or man?).
2. I held unto the word of God. I prayed more, I praised him and I kept fasting, I encouraged myself.
3. I made a huge mistake while I was uploading my personal bank statement. After submission. I realised that my bank statement was supposed to be 20pages, but I mistakenly uploaded only 5pages. ( it was incomplete). I really did not know what to do, so I took it to God in prayers. I was scared that the VO would think that this was deliberate and that I wanted to hide something. But God took control.
4. In addition, some people genuinely advised that I apply first on my own then later my family can apply. But you see, my family is everything to me so I never for once considered the thought of applying alone first. So with faith, I decided to apply together with my family.
5. Also, my school only gave me one chance of deferral I had differed from 2018, and I would have lost the admission if I wasn’t granted the study visa, but I thank God who did it!

A big thank you, to all the seniors and everyone who takes time to responds to people’s concerns and request on this forum, to everyone who helped me with information on this nairaland forum. I must confess you guys are awesome and I appreciate you all.
I pray from my heart, that my sweet Jesus who heard and answered my prayer would hear and answer the prayers of everyone reading this in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Tip: Prayer changes things. Please never loose hope. God still works wonders. Always tell it to Him, He hears, He listens and he answers!

If you are applying as a family with Children, upon passport submission we paid 11k for each child for ‘’passport Transmission.’’

Mathew 17 vs 201- ‘’Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

It ended in praise, My God will do yours also and you shall testify in Jesus mighty name amen!

I am Goingforward.!!!! Forward only. cool grin smiley

Congratulations... There is nothing God cannot do... God that did it for you would do it for everyone of us(Amen)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:

Thank you @jnyuwa02 for your patience to answer questions from me on this forum. My God will reward you in Jesus name. You are next in line. Amen.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am eternally grateful to God for this Testimony. When I wrote that Jesus did it I meant every word.

MBA Program

FAMILY APPLICATION TIMELINE- Study permit for myself and kids and Visit for Spouse

25th September 2018- Received Information letter from CIC- Stating that Passport request was sent in error (That application is still under processing)- This was after I had shared with the house that we had gotten passport request. sad angry shocked
Then sent another email (sent it like 5 times that day) stating in it that I had ordered my GCMS to know what was going on on my application - 6th November 2018

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo
• 5 pages SOP (TIP: I specifically stated why I chose my school, why I am going for an MBA even though I have an MSc. I stated why I was going for an MBA and not a PHD and why I choose to go for this program at this time. I also mentioned other schools I applied to i.e IVEY, UOT and Rotman. I mentioned some courses of the curriculum of my school, ( I listed the specific courses I will be learning) and explained how those courses are in line with what my company needs at this time to take us to the next level. I also Stated one or two people in the industry internationally and locally in Nigeria who are my role model and how I researched on each of them. I also stated how having an MBA took their businesses to another level etc) and how I want to be as successful as them in my own country upon my return. My SOP was very detailed.

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• Letter of Handover/leave and handover of my business to my spouse and Management team
• Letter of approval from the HR of my company confirming acceptance of my study leave.
• My CV
• Work ID Card
• Family Pictures (I put a lot of pictures, my wedding pictures, our wedding anniversary pictures, my kids at school pictures, my kids birthday pictures (showing all of us cutting their birthday cakes), picture of me at work presenting to a client, Picture of my spouse and I showing previous vacation trips abroad) etc.
• A document providing explanation of Funds for my study. ( I provided a detailed analysis of my available funds and captured that on an excel sheet before transferring it to a word doc. I also stated sources of funds to fund my year 2 tuition and living expenses for myself and kids. ( A friend advised me to do this breakdown as this shows clarity and confidence before the VO that you have planned ahead and are able to cater for your program for year two also. She said this also helped her in her application, my friend has been in Canada for 2 years now, she also went on study visa)

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• 2 company account statements (also explaining under each page, every source of lumpsum payments and businesses done, provided invoices to back it up)
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents
• Company letter stating businesses that the company has and ability to fund my program.

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Previous Request from me to my school requesting to defer from 2018 to 2019 cohort. ( I chose not to apply for study visa in 2018, I deliberately deferred)
• Some email trails between my school and I during the process of my gaining the admission
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates
• Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I had emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)
• Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached email correspondences/feedbacks from about 5 schools)
• More Supporting documents from my company docs ( I attached this here as there was no space left in my own application to add this.

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

1. I received passport request and then after 1 week and some days, I was expecting ‘’your passport is ready for pick up ‘’ only to receive an email in my CIC account that the passport request sent was sent in error. I was shocked that this could happen. When I researched on a few people online who this had happened to, it ended in a refusal. But I held unto the word of God that said ‘’ who’s report would I believe? God or man?).
2. I held unto the word of God. I prayed more, I praised him and I kept fasting, I encouraged myself.
3. I made a huge mistake while I was uploading my personal bank statement. After submission. I realised that my bank statement was supposed to be 20pages, but I mistakenly uploaded only 5pages. ( it was incomplete). I really did not know what to do, so I took it to God in prayers. I was scared that the VO would think that this was deliberate and that I wanted to hide something. But God took control.
4. In addition, some people genuinely advised that I apply first on my own then later my family can apply. But you see, my family is everything to me so I never for once considered the thought of applying alone first. So with faith, I decided to apply together with my family.
5. Also, my school only gave me one chance of deferral I had differed from 2018, and I would have lost the admission if I wasn’t granted the study visa, but I thank God who did it!

A big thank you, to all the seniors and everyone who takes time to responds to people’s concerns and request on this forum, to everyone who helped me with information on this nairaland forum. I must confess you guys are awesome and I appreciate you all.
I pray from my heart, that my sweet Jesus who heard and answered my prayer would hear and answer the prayers of everyone reading this in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Tip: Prayer changes things. Please never loose hope. God still works wonders. Always tell it to Him, He hears, He listens and he answers!

If you are applying as a family with Children, upon passport submission we paid 11k for each child for ‘’passport Transmission.’’

Mathew 17 vs 201- ‘’Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

It ended in praise, My God will do yours also and you shall testify in Jesus mighty name amen!

Your testimony is nothing but God (you be fire ”okunerere”)
I am happy for you
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Congratulations forward...please clarify about that gcms notes part. Did they respond with PPR after you got the notes or just when you ordered ?
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by omolorlarh: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2018
omolorlarh:
Please, is there anyone doing Masters in Economics already?
I need to know schools with high funding opportunities. Kindly quote me please. Thank you

Congratulations goingforward

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bennycrown(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2018
A big congratulations to you and your family.thanks be to God for the success of your family's application
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by goingforward: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Kendrick213:
Congratulations forward...please clarify about that gcms notes part. Did they respond with PPR after you got the notes or just when you ordered ?

They responded to PPR for my spouse after i had sent an email stating that i had ordered my GCMS to know the situation of my application. After my spouse own came then we got approval for the family.
I sent this email 1 day after i had ordered. I ordered for it 1st week in November. My GCMS has not even come yet. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

Please

Amen
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bbclue(f): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

Who did it....jesus wao...o my God....congratulations sister....I keyed into your breakthrough

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Etiquette015: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2018
Good Morning nairalanders,

Please I would love to know and get first hand information about the living expenses in University of Alberta as a student.
Also, what is the health insurance policy for students in Alberta like?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by litterbug(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2018
This is indeed a miracle....the devil is a liar

Congratulations once again..celebration will never cease in your family...Amen

goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LekwachiJJ: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Congrats and thank God for you but please how come you submitted so many documents. There are not many places in the online form to attach and submit many of the documents you listed. Or where these submitted physically?
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hi Everyone!!
God bless us all and take us higher
Peaceful and Joyful vibes only

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:
Hello Nairalanders,

MBA Program

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS

3 PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
• Digital Passport Photo

• Birth Certificate
• Police Certificate
• Bank reference letters
• My CV
• Work ID Card

4. COMPANY DOCUMENTS
• Payee tax receipts
• Company car documents

5 SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
• Academic IELTS result

6. CHILDREN DOCUMENTS
• ALL CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Intl’ Passport
• Birth Certificates

7. SPOUSE DOCUMENTS
• CIC Docs
• Digital passport photo
• Work ID card
• Personal car documents

Big Congratulations!! God will make your joy full

"I pray from my heart, that my sweet Jesus who heard and answered my prayer would hear and answer the prayers of everyone reading this in Jesus mighty name. Amen."

I believe and receive this proclamation in my own life in Jesus name as I know God will surely do mine and I will be in Canada very shortly in Jesus name..Amen

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please I would like a recommendation of a good college in Canada for Postgraduate studies in media and communication studies/ journalism.

Pls I appreciate your response as I'd like to start processing as soon as I can as I've wasted enough time.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Amen, if Jesus can do it for one, He can do it for All
Jitw:

Big Congratulations!! God will make your joy full

"I pray from my heart, that my sweet Jesus who heard and answered my prayer would hear and answer the prayers of everyone reading this in Jesus mighty name. Amen."
I believe and receive this proclamation in my own life in Jesus name as I know God will surely do mine and I will be in Canada very shortly in Jesus name..Amen

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LekwachiJJ: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please what would you advise me to do at this stage? Order a GCMS?
henricson:

This doesn't make sense. Haven't you been tracking the passport after submitting at vfs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ezriela:
Amen, if Jesus can do it for one, He can do it for All
Sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
LekwachiJJ:
Please what would you advise me to do at this stage? Order a GCMS?

YES NOW,
Is long overdue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hello congrats , I sent you a Pm, can you kindly respond with a template of email you sent thanks @goingforward

goingforward:

They responded to PPR for my spouse after i had sent an email stating that i had ordered my GCMS to know the situation of my application. After my spouse own came then we got approval for the family.
I sent this email 1 day after i had ordered. I ordered for it 1st week in November. My GCMS has not even come yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Thanks very much for your lucid explanation ��
goingforward:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chief please I need it too...thanks.
sleekysoft:
Hello congrats , I sent you a Pm, can you kindly respond with a template of email you sent thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OOAAD: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Determinedsoul:

You are nice.

Hello Adedayo, sorry to hear you're unable to access your inbox messages. Nevertheless, I'll post my reviews here.

Having gone through your SOP, I have the following to say:

1-) Your passion for your proposed program was extensively expressed and the manner in which you linked your current job role and past experiences with your intended program is great.

2-) Why the program in broadcast journalism is too lengthy. Please reduce it as it can bore the visa officer. It should be concise and focus on a few key points.

3-) The sub-heading where you discussed about WHY CANADA NOT NIGERIA was well substantiated and convincing.

4-) Your reasons for coming back is not so strong. More practical and logical reasons should be highlighted and not surface reasons which you gave. There was this particular area where you mentioned about your NYSC and how you deployed just to stay close to your family is not relevant and I have scrapped it off. Talk more about your parents properties which you're traditionally heir to as you did and must return home after studies to continue managing, discuss about the obligations and responsibilities which falls on you as the only son and why you will be coming back to continue discharging your duties and can't abandon them for a foreign education, your family business (if any), your career prospects in Nigeria etc... All these mentioned can be your unwavering commitments back home.

5-) In every SOP, you are expected to talk about your finances, who is your sponsor? Who will be responsible for your expenses while studying in Canada should also be explained.

6-) You also did not make reference to your school of choice in Canada, what facilities does the college in Canada offer that has interested you so much to further your postgraduate studies there and not in Nigerian higher institutions.

7-) Finally, I found so many errors (Which includes punctuations, and spellings) while going through the letter and I have corrected them.

Do the needful and resend me the letter for final vetting.

Regards,
Frank

Hello House,

Please is it compulsory to put evidences of inherited properties ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OOAAD: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
makano:
I do not think its cos they are efficient and faster, its not 22 weeks this year cos many people are applying to other countries that do not have wahala like Canada. Cos i cant imagine an efficient and Faster system holding up to an application for over 4 months, is that one efficient? If you go through other countries thread, u will see that 80% of peeps getting Visas there are the ones that were refused by Canada. So Canadians are not efficient one bit, there is lesser processing time than last year beacause peeps are frustrated by their delays and refusals, making them port to other efficient and Visa friendly Countries. Canada Efficient ma foot. Peace

Hello House,

Please what application status is applicable to children following parents on study permit? is it visiting Visa or Study permit for the children.
I need clarification please.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by goingforward: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
LekwachiJJ:
Congrats and thank God for you but please how come you submitted so many documents. There are not many places in the online form to attach and submit many of the documents you listed. Or where these submitted physically?

All documents were uploaded online. I used ilovepdf.com to reduce and compress my file sizes.
It was stressful, I had to go back and forth reducing all docs before getting an okay quality with the 4mb size for each of the upload.

i also added some docs to my spouse and kids profile.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dewandow: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
OOAAD:

Hello House,

Please what application status is applicable to children following parents on study permit? is it visiting Visa or Study permit for the children.
I need clarification please.
Thank you

Study permit for children above 5years old...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dewandow: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
goingforward:

All documents were uploaded online. I used ilovepdf.com to reduce and compress my file sizes.
It was stressful, I had to go back and forth reducing all docs before getting an okay quality with the 4mb size for each of the upload.

Okay you opened profile (cic account) separate for ur kids ND spouse?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
thanks @goingforward

goingforward:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by goingforward: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dewandow:

Okay you opened profile (cic account) separate for ur kids ND spouse?

@dewandow, by the time you answer the questionnaire at the beginning of your study application. ( you would answer the question are you coming with your kids if yes how many kids? Are u coming with your spouse etc). When you finish answering those questions then your application forms would load.

Then you would see it as a family application with ( 1 main applicant, 1 spouse, 1 kid etc)

You will then fill in your names as per the forms in your application.

goingforward.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by goingforward: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
sleekysoft:
Hello congrats , I sent you a Pm, can you kindly respond with a template of email you sent thanks @goingforward

i have replied. check.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.