Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (23909 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by sweetilicious(f): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2018
A dream come through for me.I like a help mate.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by BabaRamota1980: 1:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Domesticated whoo

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by BabaRamota1980: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2018
sweetilicious:
A dream come through for me.I like a help mate.

What does madame need....im here at your command. grin grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by kabillionaire(m): 4:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Originalsly:

Maybe the salt is really too much!....don't let pride get in your way. Shove pride aside...look at it this way... he has X amount of cooking skills...accept the invitation...learn all of his... learn them well...to his satisfaction and appreciation. When you add your skills to his.... who would be the better cook?...you would now be the head chef hands down. ..no need for him to be in the kitchen....in fact...when he cooks whatever...you can tell him he tried....that some day he will be like you!

waoh!
this sums up everything.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by victorian(f): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Same here. If you see my hubby outside, you will never guess especially as he is in the "beard gang" and looks tough.

But men!!! He can cook every dish both local and continental, bake, he does the plumbing in the house. If a pipe is leaking or something, he fixes it. If there is an electrical issue, he does it.

He is a hands on guy that knows a lot about DIY. Even car issues, he fixes it except it is a major problem. I have not seen his type.

And with kids...fantastic. They guy try all in all. His mum and dad did a fantastic job with him.

Awww cheesy

You are indeed lucky.

Well trained men are the best to marry. The arrogant ,feeling entitled and lazy ones ? Single ladies just forget those ones.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Offpoint: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:
Omo I'll like mine domesticated o grin grin
But not to make her feel inferior or less of herself, I think you should balance it. She should go to the kitchen with you even if you wouldn't want her to help she can at least talk about her day while you do the cooking.

So know when to balance it. Even if she won't do anything just let her be close to you (that's the fun of a relationship)
You chop onions i fry the meat wink
The slice the plantain, I fry it wink
You sweep, i mop (or the reverse )
Make the bed, I scatter it (Shebi you like work)
You wash the clothes, i hang them
Even if you don't want her to work, always involve her, make her feel her presence around is necessary.
Even if you fry thr meat and she start eating (all na work).
This is the time you guys bond, rare moments money can never buy, and fun time that involves no cash but filled with happiness, smiling face and love...

Awww cry
Baby you know I'm that guy you're looking for....
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Offpoint:

Baby you know I'm that guy you're looking for....
Really?
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2018
midehi2:
I like ooo, when mine is better chef than i am, hian! na to siddon chop na grin

That's the dream grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nickymezor(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2018
It's more of a case of diff strokes for diff folks. Anyway for me I do loove dem. Find dem interesting sef.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by midehi2(f): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2018
LivingFree:

That's the dream grin

yes ooo, how you doing my love
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Offpoint: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:
Really?
yes baby, don't be surprise I've got all of those baby
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by wonder233: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Trying too hard my friend...
midehi2:

will u call him now and ask, he's right beside me grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
midehi2:

yes ooo, how you doing my love

I'm good thanks, beautiful kiss

I trust you are well too cheesy
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by pTomz(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2018
midehi2:
I like ooo, when mine is better chef than i am, hian! na to siddon chop na grin
food won't kee u grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by midehi2(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm good thanks, beautiful kiss

I trust you are well too cheesy
yes dear

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by midehi2(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
pTomz:
food won't kee u grin
grin
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by midehi2(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
wonder233:
Trying too hard my friend...
jealousy tongue

he can't cook for his bae tongue
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
From the ages of 15 - 18, I lived with my uncle and his five children, and to say that I turned to the woman of the house is an understatement. I was both the cook, the washer, the nanny, the everything. Since then, I have learned how to manage a household, and I can do it with very high standards.

For about three years, I worked as a restaurant manager in Lagos. Learned a whole lot about nutrition, kitchen affairs, meal planning, grocery shopping, stocking pantries, and many other things during my stint there. The result is that today, I am yet to meet a woman who is handier than me in the house or the kitchen. When I clean, I clean with exacting standards; I wipe, I mop, I shine, I use toothpicks to prick out dirt, I dust, I disinfect. In short, I am a professional when it comes to cooking and cleaning.

From what I have experienced so far, no girl who has come close to me has been able to match me skill for skill, and it frustrates them.

For most women, cleaning and cooking skills are a core part of their identity, and it quickly drives them up the wall when the man can do those tasks more proficiently than they. Most spiteful is if the man rubs any deficiency in their faces.

My ex-girlfriend would lock the kitchen whenever she cooked because she felt a certain type of way if I were to be around.

The girl before my ex would plain burst out in tears if she cooked something I didn't exactly like.

The answer to the question of "Do women like domesticated men?" Is: No! They do not. It is also even worse when the man tries to correct them at all times.

If you as a man lands with a woman whom you are better than on the domestic side of things, you have to be tactful in the way you correct her shortcomings; sometimes, you must hold your comments to yourself especially if you want peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Gbengageorge: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
They wont love it when you rub it on their face, but if you take it upon yourself and even joke about it and try to teach them they will enjoy it.

KOPT33:
From the ages of 15 - 18, I lived with my uncle and his five children, and to say that I turned to the woman of the house is an understatement. I was both the cook, the washer, the nanny, the everything. Since then, I have learned how to manage a household, and I can do it with very high standards.

For about three years, I worked as a restaurant manager in Lagos. Learned a whole lot about nutrition, kitchen affairs, meal planning, grocery shopping, stocking pantries, and many other things during my stint there. The result is that today, I am yet to meet a woman who is handier than me in the house or the kitchen. When I clean, I clean with exacting standards; I wipe, I mop, I shine, I use toothpicks to prick out dirt, I dust, I disinfect. In short, I am a professional when it comes to cooking and cleaning.

From what I have experienced so far, no girl who has come close to me has been able to match me skill for skill, and it frustrates them.

For most women, cleaning and cooking skills are a core part of their identity, and it quickly drives them up the wall when the man can do those tasks more proficiently than they. Most spiteful is if the man rubs any deficiency in their faces.

My ex-girlfriend would lock the kitchen whenever she cooked because she felt a certain type of way if I were to be around.

The girl before my ex would plain burst out in tears if she cooked something I didn't exactly like.

The answer to the question of "Do women like domesticated men?" Is: No! They do not. It is also even worse when the man tries to correct them at all times.

If you as a man lands with a woman whom you are better than on the domestic side of things, you have to be tactful in the way you correct her shortcomings; sometimes, you must hold your comments to yourself especially if you want peace to reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Offpoint:

yes baby, don't be surprise I've got all of those baby
I need to see your work before my final answer
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
KOPT33:

Hmmmm. For only you.
But if they are open to learning, why not teach them and try to encourage them when they do it better instead of making it seems you're perfect
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
TheSPEAKER:
Ogbeni, ladies actually rush those guys o shocked
You better goan learn how to cook now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmmm. For only you.
But if they are open to learning, why not teach them and try to encourage them when they do it better instead of making it seems you're perfect

I don't understand your comment.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Offpoint: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:

I need to see your work before my final answer
How can you see it when you're at the other side of the fence? i'm good domestically baby, I don't joke.
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
KOPT33:

I don't understand your comment.
K
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Divay22(f): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Offpoint:

How can you see it when you're at the other side of the fence? i'm good domestically baby, I don't joke.
Awww. Let's start from food
Food section wink(I'm a foodie)
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by rhektor(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Domesticated whoo

Ọmọ ọ̀dọ̀
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by Offpoint: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Divay22:
Awww. Let's start from food Food section wink(I'm a foodie)
food section here I come... I'll love us to take it private too
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
U2ice:

You ain't far from the truth dear my guy wife de always fear to fuckup na so she go de sweat even tho na noodles she de cook grin
u see what am saying.. lol
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Not all o...lol. My husband is a better cook but he is very comfortable with my cooking and hardly complains. And i enjoy the benefits when he cooks...awesome stuff
that's the kind of guy i appreciate
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by phintohlar(f): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
umuna:

I no mind if you go fry for me o make I taste!
issokay.. send money make i buy the ingredients
Re: Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? by TheSPEAKER(m): 12:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Divay22:

You better goan learn how to cook now cheesy

Lol.. I actually cook real well.
I wouldn't mind if a lady can't cook so well either provided she's genuinely willing to learn how to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly / Fvck For 2min, Dip Your Dick In Cold Water And Continue Will Make U Last In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.