Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,561 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:04 PM

This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. (3742 Views)

MTN Pulse Nightlife Is A Scam You Should Avoid At All Cost / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / Nokia 9 Pureview Likely To Come With Penta-Lens Rear Camera Setup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by originals1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
falcon01:
scam on top scam grin
i dey tell you cheesy
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by lapazi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
There are legit buyers here on nairaland, you should have enquired here first and not this after your transaction has gone south.

Sorry!
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by TissuePaper: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
fowlyansh181:
thunder fire the sharp guy .. nonsense
5k deal?
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Tabbaz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
neomatrix1027:
Tabbaz please do the needful
noted
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Forget all this scammers go redeem your cards at furnd.com
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Nastydroid(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Decapo:
So in short you got scammed of the 50$ iTunes you got from ur client...next time goto paxful to redeem it or pm me lemme teach you how to go about it
paxful has scammers too
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Dbestofmasquar:
I happened to believe quora dot come is a reliable place to source for information. A friend from abroad recently just sent me an iTunes Gift Card of $50. so I was surfing the web to see a reliable person that could buy it in exchange for little change. so I came across this cheater site. the name of his site is sell-giftcard dot come.

He is so perfected in his dubious way. hundreds of great article about him on the internet. he has about 78k good reviews, people claiming they have done business with him and all been different format. He promised you'll get your money instantly. Am sure you wouldn't think twice before you agree that this man is legit.

I didn't even bother wasting time. I sent him the card asap. I started waiting for a positive response oh. gangan... and that's how am still waiting till tomorrow oh...

so I told me friend about it and he text him that he needed to sell and iTunes 100$ too. the thief reply asap as usual. only to find out he's still chatting wif the guy the duped last.

I've attached a screenshot of our chats below so you can know his number. please help do whatever you can to bring him up to justice...

Don't come here and notice my bad English oh..
Am just trying to warned people about him oh, cuz someone might be out there who is about to fall for his perfect scam. please help a friend.

This is my first write up/ trend or whatever you call it in any site or forum...
Lalastical push it up abeg.

Guy, i buy gift cards. I hope to have a deal with you to prove how legit i am!. Please consiser. Thanks
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Dollarship(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Lol all this scam of iTunes card dey tire me bring your card make I redeem am for you 100$ aint 25k shocked smh
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2018
nwaobitex:
Whats the use of this itunes card sef someone explain to me

The main question is, why would this friend abroad decide to send itunes card, instead of money ?

The simple answer in most cases is that, this itunes card are bought via stolen credits cards or illegal means and are flipped for real cash .......

So the flipper & the flipee knows the score, it's a matter of who blinks first...

NB: Not in all cases, but most cases .......

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Taiwo20(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2018
How do you guys get iTunes card or any gift card sef
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by fowlyansh181(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The main question is, why would this friend abroad decide to send itunes card, instead of money ?

The simple answer in most cases is that, this itunes card are bought via stolen credits cards or illegal means and are flipped for real cash .......

So the flipper & the flipee knows the score, it's a matter of who blinks first...

i myself buy iTunes gift cards and use that for my iPhone purchases, no ulterior motif , just a dude who buys iTunes gift cards when I need one , so stop with the quick disgusting mind that already went to bad thoughts
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i myself buy iTunes gift cards and use that for my iPhone purchases, no ulterior motif , just a dude who buys iTunes gift cards when I need one , so stop with the quick disgusting mind that already went to bad thoughts

If you opened your eyes properly, you would not post this. Now open your eyes and brain and read again .......
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by nwaobitex: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by dayleke: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Thank you bro.

Enquiring minds wanna know

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
dayleke:

Thank you bro.

Enquiring minds wanna know

Simply money washing.....
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by dayleke: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Simply money washing.....

I know na...
How u bin bro?
Re: This Man Is Likely To Scam You Next. A Must Read. by Lexusgs430: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
dayleke:

I know na...
How u bin bro?

I dey my Oga, just hibernating like a hungry toad .......

(1) (2) (Reply)

CRACKED SCREEN IPHONE 11 Pro Max For Sale / How To Hide Your Number On Android? / Issues On Nokia Asha 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.