Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Send Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account From Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Send Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account From Abroad (399 Views)

Best Gaming Apps That Pay Real Money To Nigerians (100% Legit) / Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account From Abroad by loanky: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Are you a Nigerian in the US and wish to send money home to your relatives? Or probably you want to send money to own bank account but worried about the low exchange rate from your bank? Or you are not even a Nigeria but stays in the US but would like to send money to Nigeria easily without any hassle of finding payment company or money transfer company to help you? Worry not as I can help you send your money directly to any Nigeria bank of your choice at little or no fee! How wonderful! With this, you can send money from Europe to Nigeria; from India to Nigeria; and from any other part of the world to Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMLF2TY6Dg
Re: How To Send Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account From Abroad by y4code(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
How.. chat me up 07033818556

(1) (Reply)

Sales Advisors / Who Am I? / My Desire To Marry A Lawyer as wife : Advice Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.