Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (38926 Views)

Help Having Stomach Problem / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Having Stomach Fat? This Sweat Belt Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by sacajawea: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Before you begin, know this: Ulcer is just an injury in the stomach lining.
It is very important you know this.

If I remember anything else, I'll update.
It is not an Injury it is Caused by Bacteria Hpylori
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by joceey(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Banana for Peptic Ulcer
Eat 1 Banana daily with 1 glass of lukewarm Milk. It is the best treatment for Peptic Ulcers.
Lime juice for Peptic Ulcer
Drink 1 cup of Lime juice once a day.
Fenugreek for Peptic Ulcer
Prepare a decoction of Fenugreek seeds. Strain it and allow it to cool. Drink 50 ml of it once a day.
Or
Add few seeds of fenugreek to your tea to get a quick relief from various symptoms of Stomach Ulcers.
Cabbage for Peptic Ulcers
Put chopped Cabbage in water. Boil until water reduced to half. Strain and drink thrice a day.
Bael for Peptic Ulcer
Mix one cup of Bael fruit pulp with a teaspoon of Sugar. Consume it in the morning on an empty stomach for three days.
OR :
Soak a handful of Bael leaves in one cup of water overnight. The next morning, drink this solution. Repeat the process for one week.
True Cinnamon for Peptic Ulcers
Prepare a decoction with bark of True Cinnamon. Drink 10 ml of it once a day.
Nut Grass for Intestinal Diseases
Drink 10 ml tuber decoction daily.
Carrot for Peptic Ulcers
Carrot Juice is another effective remedy in Peptic Ulcers. Take two glasses everyday by adding Black salt in it.
Pomegranate for Peptic Ulcer
Mix a teaspoon Honey in one glass of Pomegranate juice. Take two times a day.
Almond for Peptic Ulcer
Soak a 5 to 6 Almonds in water overnight. In the next morning, once they become soft, blend them with Milk in a blender. Consume this shake on an empty stomach daily.
Or
Eat 4 to5 Almonds daily.
Milk for Peptic Ulcers
Drink a glass of Goat's milk daily . It gives immediate relief in Peptic ulcers.
Black Nightshade Leaves for Peptic Ulcer
Have one teaspoon juice of Black Nightshade Leaves twice a day.
Arjuna for Peptic Ulcers
Take 1 drop bark extract of Arjuna with lukewarm water. Have it twice a day.
Tinospora Cordifolia for Peptic Ulcer
Take 1 tsp stem extract of Tinospora Cordifolia once a day.
Cabbage Rose for Peptic Ulcer
Make a decoction with petals of Cabbage Rose. Let it cool. Drink 40 ml once a day.
Agrimonia Pilosa for Peptic Ulcer
Consume only one glass juice of the root . Take it once a day for appropiate results.
Aloe Vera for Peptic Ulcer
Consume half cup of Aloe Vera gel in the night on an empty stomach before going to bed.
Drumstick Leaf for Peptic Ulcer
Make a paste of Drumstick leaves. Add some yoghurt to it. Consume it daily to cure Peptic Ulcers.
Honey for Peptic Ulcer
Honey has great healing powers. Take two teaspoons of Honey on an empty stomach.
Jasmine for Peptic Ulcer
Prepare a decoction, made of Jasmine leaves and one cup of water. Strain and drink it.
Indian Gooseberry for Peptic Ulcer
Have a half cup of fresh Indian Gooseberry juice every morning. Add 1 teaspoon of Honey also.
Asparagus Racemosus for Peptic Ulcer
Extract the juice of Asparagus Racemosus tuber. Mix the extracted juice in equal quantity of water. Take 10 ml of it once a day.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Gariki: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
If you could see my message then thank God, I was once as victim of that which I treated for almost 3 years with no cure and after so much I was favored to get hold of one medicine from anambara from a lady of which she gave me with guarantee, it take only #20k for the ulcer to go final and I have given it to many with no one ever complain of it again send me message and I will direct you to the woman
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by shawdon(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Best home remedy.

Find aloe Vera with pure honey.

Slice the aloe Vera inside a plastic pack and mix it with pure honey. Leave it for 48 hours. Before using it. There is other thing you can use to get it of the ulcer. Try this
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by larrycdof(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Herbal products are always the best remedy to releif and permanently cure,.there are numerous types of ulcer though,peptic,deudona,gastric, but all often started by a bacteria called hpylori.. I had my own fare share of it..i presume mine was worst than urs,. I used practically all brands of antacid I was prescribed,.emistrisi, prelosec,.gaviscon..my brother d problem was still persistent.. Until I met a woman inside Ajuwon market after ishaga.. She gave me 2 bts of herbs to be used at 30mins interval once in d morning b4 consuming anything and once at nite b4 bed..my story took a different turn..the releif was instant and long lasting.. I only experience it once in a while when I drink exessivelly.. So I take one shot before drink and dont experience it afterward..080 64063816 her contact.. I think she charged me 3k for it then.. Cud be more now.. Good luck
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by troy07: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

No money for hospital bills, any idea on drugs I can buy from drug store, or any herbal remedy?

Welcoke to the club goto a pharmacist or try nature https://healthable.org/effective-natural-remedies-for-stomach-ulcer/
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lelechuka: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elliot2:
d pawpaw n unripe plantain didn't work for me,neither d drugs esp antacid. would av snapped dis leaf i eat recently that someone showed me. over 10yrs case cured. .

Please what's d name of d leaf and try snap d leaf 4 clarification.
I hope is for gastritis
Thank you
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
In this present generation, any one that said stomach ulcer is caused by hunger is telling a grave lie.
my bother ulcer will deny you a lot. just avoid any pepperish food, fried food, baked food and also avoid any thing that will make you bear grudges I know things will sound funny but is real. my parents are currently on it

1 Like

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by MyChoice1: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please, I'm seeing eat fruits...fruits...
Please not all fruits are good for ulcer remedy oo
Eat ripe pawpaw, preferably the red type. Take it cool/chilled and thank me later! It soothes and heals. Avoid citrus completely and other sugary fruits that produce acidity in the intestine,pls. Avoid drinking water on empty stomach too, the pain that will follow no be here oo. Take only original natural honey! Ask around how to test its originality, not words of mouth by the vendor! But surely, you need medication from a qualified doctor. Sorry for the pain you're passing through, OK. Get well soon!
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Ulcer has no drug. It will take your eating habits to cure it.

1. what do you do to internal injuries?
Nothing. You let them heal naturally since you cannot drink iodine or chew cotton wool.

2. what causes the searing pain you feel?
This happens when objects brush against the injury. Worms, food particles & stomach acids can cause this which explains why the pain is severe a few minutes after you eat (during digestion).
Pain can also occur when worms brush against the injury so you need to de-worm yourself like every 3 to 4 months to reduce the probability / frequency that they will.
Also, eat very early in the morning as the worms will start eating your stomach linings if they don't find food (probably how the injury started in the first place).

3. what foods should I avoid / reduce?
Pepperish foods trigger the pain (imagine rubbing pepper on a leg wound). Aha.
grin
Reduce or stop alcohol.

4. what remedies should I use?
Fruits. Simple.
Eat more fruits. They help to heal it faster. Fruits like bananas, cabbages etc.
Milk & honey also do a good job. They don't trigger the pain & they provide a form of coating to the injury.
Increase your protein intake. Beans, fish, meat etc to help heal the injury faster.

In addition,
Never go hungry. Know that you're eating for two reasons.

1. For nutrition
2. To keep the worms at bay. They start crawling all over when they can't find food so munch on anything you find.

Eat small meals / snacks /fruits frequently.

Follow these tips & it will leave in a few months.

I wqs advised against eating beans
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
ppeessuu:
Buy quality probiotics and use it along natural herbs

Pls stay always any thing done with white flower for now plssss

Breads??
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lelechuka: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
DonGtoG1:

You don't need to manage it. Get rid of it, as long as it is "stomach ulcer". I got the medicine (CURE) free, and i am ready to give it to you, #WITHOUTCHARGES.

Is your cure for gastritis caused by H.pylori (bacteria)
If yes, how can we get plz.
Thank you
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lelechuka: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
DonGtoG1:

You don't need to manage it. Get rid of it, as long as it is "stomach ulcer". I got the medicine (CURE) free, and i am ready to give it to you, #WITHOUTCHARGES.

Is your cure for gastritis caused by H.pylori (bacteria)
If yes, how can we get it plz.
Thank you
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ekene101: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
Been going through this for a month now, deprived me of all joy, the pain is smarting, please do you have any idea on how I will go about it. Your suggestions are welcomed.
if you are serious in curing your ulcer like I cured mine,buy the following drugs,its not expensive
1.tagacure
2.omeprazole
3.amoxil

Take these drugs twice daily for one month and that's the end of your ulcer, but avoid eating beans,peppering food,fried yam/potatoes/fried foods.

After one month,go do test and see if its still there.
My bro also used it and that was the end of his.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by HumbleBoy21: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Nothing. You let them heal naturally since you cannot drink iodine or chew cotton wool.

This happens when objects brush against the injury. Worms, food particles & stomach acids can cause this which explains why the pain is severe a few minutes after you eat (during digestion).
Pain can also occur when worms brush against the injury so you need to de-worm yourself like every 3 to 4 months to reduce the probability / frequency that they will.
Also, eat very early in the morning as the worms will start eating your stomach linings if they don't find food (probably how the injury started in the first place).

grin
Reduce or stop alcohol.

Fruits. Simple.
Eat more fruits. They help to heal it faster. Fruits like bananas, cabbages etc.
Milk & honey also do a good job. They don't trigger the pain & they provide a form of coating to the injury.
Increase your protein intake. Beans, fish, meat etc to help heal the injury faster.

In addition,

1. For nutrition
2. To keep the worms at bay. They start crawling all over when they can't find food so munch on anything you find.

you have any tips for intestinal worms ?
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
Been going through this for a month now, deprived me of all joy, the pain is smarting, please do you have any idea on how I will go about it. Your suggestions are welcomed.

1- Pure Honey

2- Pure Honey + grinded black cumin seed, ( mix together)
Aboki Islamic chemist get the seed very cheap

3- peak milk + penicillin, mix together, it will turn red, close eyes, drink am in one go, your taste bud will be tasteless for 24 hours though.

I recommend number 2, I know some1 who used it & the ulcer don disappear after one week. choice is yours
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
InfinixMine:
Anyways, here are a few remedies that every ulcer patient must know especially when pain becomes recurrent:
1. Stop taking fried foods( fried meat or fish, plantain etc) or too oily meals (fried rice).
2. Stay away from spicy foods( suya, pepper soup, etc)
3. Stay away from hard. And crunchy snacks ( plantain chips, potato chips etc)
4. Avoid carbonated drinks! ( Coke, malt, sprite la casera, etc). They cause a lot of pain for an ulcer patient. Take plenty of water instead, or drink youghurt.
5. Avoid mint sweets (lemon plus, peppermint, tom-tom and the likes). Also don't take garri, or rough meals like eba.

Here are some healthy things you should do.
1. Take plenty of water. Take at least a litre of water every morning when u wake up. Thus helps to dilute the acid your stomach may av secreted over nite.
2. Eat swallows more with draw soup, (ewedu, okro, etc less of egusi)
3. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. E.g bananas, apples, watermelon, avocado, cucumber, carrots and cabbage.

ARE NOT GOOD FOR ULCER PATIENTS.
4. If u can get apple cider vinegar(ACV), its good for heartburns and ulcer too. Just add like 2tablespoons of it into a glass of water. It gives relief. Research just showed dat antacids are not too good for heartburns.
5. Eat in bits. A little at a time, so ur stomach can digest it in bits. Always av snacks like biscuits, banana, with you if u know in case you are hungry.
6. Too much of some nuts, may cause pains. (E.g groudnut, walnut, cashew nuts.) NEVER eat ROASTED CORN. Its rough and can cause the ulcer to bleed, hence causing pain.

Courtesy of geekybabe

This is cutting half of ones all diet by 60% in a country where we eat same food over and over again

1 Like

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by GerogeI(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
ekene101:
if you are serious in curing your ulcer like I cured mine,buy the following drugs,its not expensive
1.tagacure
2.omeprazole
3.amoxil

Take these drugs twice daily for one month and that's the end of your ulcer, but avoid eating beans,peppering food,fried yam/potatoes/fried foods.

After one month,go do test and see if its still there.
My bro also used it and that was the end of his.

Beware of excessive use of omeprazole. It just prevents the release of stomach acids, and indirectly encourages growth of H. Pyroli if it is involved. Once you try it and its not working, find natural anti-oxidants. All the herbal stuff you hear of are mixes of antibacterial and antioxidants.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by saddabm(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Use onion with honey, pound the onion just a couple of slices add 2 spoonful of honey to it and swallow it, after swallowing it dont drink water for up to 2 hours, you'll be cured in a couple of days, thats what I used to get rid of ulcer till date I have no problems with ulcer again, the most important thing dont stay hungry especially for long hours.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by thanormallooney: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Blessingbenson(f): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Listen carefully dear.
First thing in d morning take one tablespoon of red oil (original).
Before any other food.
Or
If you cannot get original red oil get original honey (One tablespoon)
And you will testify.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by saddabm(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Danger: Avoid beans at all cost, I almost fainted dont know its bad for ulcer.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Take 75ml to 1 little of water 30minutes before you eat, and 30mins after. Do not drink any water during meals
Lessen your intake of caffeine, Acidic fruits, Carbonated drinks.
To confirm you have ulcer, go and see a doctor, or to a well equipped diagnostic center to conduct a test, which will determine the type of ulcer that you have. Either gastric, peptic or helocabter pylori, because their treatment defers
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by phemmyflexxy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
abidex0z:
omeoprazole and amoxil works like magic...that's what I used to treat myself n it is all gone within 3weeks of that treatment...... I just avoids peppery food like a plague....
I used this too and it worked like magic. At first it didn't work, but wt the help of google I found how to get best results from omeprazol.
Try this religiously for 2 weeks and thank God afterwards.
Take omeprazol 1hr before eating (seemingly empty stomach) or 2hrs after eating in case u forget
May God heal you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Akpacha:
Something working for my wife, might sound strange to u, we used all manners of drugs, not until some one recommended un ripe plantain, peel it soak it in bottle water cover it to ferment for 2days. Be taking d water. It working for my wife and I mean it.

Guess I will try this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
SkillfulValue:

Yes this works because it is most likely due to Helicobacter pylori which causes peptic ulcer. Take omeprazole, amoxil and flagyl and within one hour your stomach won't hurt anymore and you will feel so cool. You can eat anything afterwards. Forget the "don't eat this and that" crap.

Are you sure??
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ugomnaanny: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
What about acid reflux?
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Nancydearie(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
Buy Omeprazole, Amoxicilin and Metronidazole(Flagyl)

1 Like

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
There is a bacteria that cause and aggrivate stomach ulcer, heliobacter, you will need the antibiotics to clear this from your system, find a goid pharmacy shop, and d house e conscious of what you eat.
LuciferKristi:

grin
Reduce or stop alcohol.

Fruits. Simple.

In addition,

1. For nutrition

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by awa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
@Poster,

I can really understand what you are passing through like me. Peptic Ulcer pains has taken a lot of money from me and the discomfort is driving me weak a times and it looks as if there is no where out despite all effort made. I have been taking Omeparazole and other PPIs to no avail.

I have done natural medicines, call it Kedi, Forever and Fowhow still the stomach pains and heartburn are just there. I have undergone several Endoscopes for upper GI still they keep saying GERD. The pains is just out of proportion.

NL Doctors please more suggestions

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by SpyAC(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am really hppy wt all ur contributions concerning this our bros, that means we can really watch our brothers back, may God find an everlasting Solutions to ur problems Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / 5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / Woman Delivers Monkey-Like Baby In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.