Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (39232 Views)

Help Having Stomach Problem / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Having Stomach Fat? This Sweat Belt Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Stanzascop: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have the solution to your problem, just send me a pm.
I will send you the cure,its curable and you will get almost instant relief,immediately you take the medication.
Its very simple common things found in the market.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by culidea: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mix shear butter with hot water.. drink morning and night... you will thank me later.. confirmed!
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by culidea: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
'
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Anslemchiboy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
For natural cure of ulcer look for an unripe plantain I mean the the one not more than one or two months old about 5 pieces or depending the quantities u need pill the coat u can slice it or pound it with mortar. After finishing pounding or slicing it look for 5 litre keg put it in side it and then fill it with water allow it to ferment for two or three days then take 1 glass of cup before breakfast and 1 in the night .but before taking it make sure u shake it very well, then u will see the wonder of nature.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ikbnice(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
Been going through this for a month now, deprived me of all joy, the pain is smarting, please do you have any idea on how I will go about it. Your suggestions are welcomed.
Just like someone suggested, Omeprazole is a guaranteed cure for stomach ulcer. I am a living witness to it. If you don't mind, I could guide you through it. It only take at most, a month. You may share your WhatsApp number with me. Mind you, I am not asking a dime from you, only mentoring you through the healing process.
I am not a doctor but an ulcer patient like you.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by deboysben(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please it's important to me cos of my mum

Is there anything like stomach cancer? And what are the symptoms and causes including it effect thanks.

Help a dying soul
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ORDUDAVID: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Contact me immediately for a permanent solution to the stomach ulcer on 08064106102
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by desmondude(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
Been going through this for a month now, deprived me of all joy, the pain is smarting, please do you have any idea on how I will go about it. Your suggestions are welcomed.
contact us on 08034927442 we have ulcer solutions .this is tested and and trusted I can assure you that
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by lexotan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

just whatsapp me on 08139467021,and i will give u a solution,i was once an ulcer patient,but now am no more.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Funky123(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
kinah:

@godwinnairaland, this works. did it for hubby. he is doing fine now.
Hi,How many weeks did he use it and does it cure permanently
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by preetyb(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
[center][/center]
My advice is make sure you eat on time, and when eating do not eat too much and also mind the kind of drugs you take....most ulcer patients don't use drugs that contains aspirin.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by candelahria(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Could also be gastro-oesophageal reflux disease(GERD).Pls see your doctor. Self diagnosis is dangerous. If it's actually peptic ulcer and u don't see a doctor, it could lead to a perforation and that could be very dangerous.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by toyinid78: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
craps ulcer has cure I suffered bleeding deudinom ulcer today I medicate herbs that I use for people to cure ulcer just ask of gbogbonise leave it cures ulcer outright a ghnanian prescribed it for me
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ladychioma: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Soak unripe pawpaw in clean water for 3 days to ferment. Then drink one glass in the morning and one at night for one month. It will heal permanently. My e- mail address is ladypcokoli@gmail.com. You can e-
me on the address above if you need more explanation. Good luck
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by DominosHector(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

Get ULSAKIT from a good pharmacy. It works really good. I used it and helped a lot. Though you may not get permanent cure, but it can relief you of the pains for months.

Also, be careful of what you eat. Avoid meals with much pepper, and cut down on alcoholic drinks, especially spirit.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Cornel88(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

Try these drugs, Recar jel and omeprazol. That surved my own.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Yian1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

We have proven food supplements to cure stomach ulcer. If you're interested, you can contact us on this number: 08164269252
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

No money for hospital bills, any idea on drugs I can buy from drug store, or any herbal remedy?

Take gaviscon is an antacide, it's about 1500

Its a syrup, but it has tablets too

Me I prefer the syrup

Take it before meal and after meal, make use of the cap cover for measuring up to 10ml

You will be fine

You can take cemitiden tablets with it as a follow up

Take 400mg it's about 300 for a pack
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
InfinixMine:

That's it about Ulcer... you can eat yam porridge, potato porridge, moimoi, salad, poultry meat(not fried),

la wa o
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
geekybabe:

Lol. Except you don't have ulcer pains. If you know how bad and discomforting ulcer pains cause, you will carefully avoid the triggers.

Besides there are many things to eat. Boil or grill instead of frying meat, fish, etc. That's the first major step

hehehe....
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Oponel1962: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Soak unripe plantation with water and start drinking the next day.
Don't ever go hungry.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Alexdon200089: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

No money for hospital bills, any idea on drugs I can buy from drug store, or any herbal remedy?

Always eat food in the morning!!!Never forget that......Most ulcers come from neglecting of breakfast

Buy Gesticed is very good for Ulcer!!!that's what I used in treating mine!!!!!

Goodluck
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by DateMynd44(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2018
Osyxcel:

1. There is no drug treatment for ulcers, but Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPIs) like Omeprazole and H2 inhibitors like Cimetidine can help to reduce acid secretion, thereby reducing associated pains and help the healing process.

2. The pain is caused by acid secretion in the stomach usually triggered by eating habits.

3. Avoid oily and peppery foods.

4. Always ensure that you anytime you feel hungry. Antacids can be very helpful in reducing acid secretion and pains..

Before you take any medical advice, visit your doctor and ensure that you follow doctor's prescription.
please kindly explain number 2.
what do u mean by eating habits?
I don't understand
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by kinah(f): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Funky123 post=71997749]
Hi,How many weeks did he use it and does it cure permanently

pls google it
there is a way of preparing it.
I soaked the unripe pawpaw for four days with the seeds after peeling the skin. after four days,the water changed to white. he took a cup first thing in the morning and late at night before bed. although he was skips night at time. I did it in a small paint bucket. he finished it in a week. he eats well and not take chances...... it like four months now. nothing like ulcer.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by aariwa(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oyiboman69:
also dont keep late night as it also aggravate the injury. take cypril gold to help you sleep,it alleviate the pain
I never knew keeping late night can aggravate it
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ninja4life(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Noel1:

Psychosomatic symptoms!
Thought about that after your post.
For the op, there was nothing to suggest somatoform disorder. Also because you had such a case doesn't imply other people with symptoms suggestive of peptic ulcer, also have the disorder. So if the op follows your advice to ignore the symptoms, that could exacerbate his condition.
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Godwinnairaland:
use Super cider,if interested whatsap this number 08038220168
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by Oyiboman69: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
aariwa:
I never knew keeping late night can aggravate it
surely it does
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by ibietela2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
after the 3 days of the plantain mixture should i throwaway the sliced plantains or i should leave it in the water?
Re: "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" by karokit(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Save yourself hundreds of thousands of naira in medical expenses today with the aid of the F1 smart bracelet

Check it out

✔️ 24/7 Blood pressure monitor ✔️ Blood oxygen monitor
✔️ pedometer ✔️ Heart rate monitor ✔️ sleep monitor ✔️ call reminder ✔️ SMS reminder ✔️ anti-phone theft notification

25% DISCOUNT for ONLY the first 10 persons to place their orders �

Cash on delivery and free shipping to Lagos residents��

Place your order now

call/whatsapp/text us on 07081317972 to place your order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / Young Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya (Photo) / Bitter Kola Boosts Libido, Beats Osteoarthritis, Researchers Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.