Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) (50753 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Wristler: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tolexander:
We hardly hear about these guys nowadays.

Ateke, Tompolo, Boyloaf, Dokubo et al with their threats
A bigger terrorist is in power.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by badman007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
If you have any doubts how Black people sold their kin to slavery,
Just take a look at Atake.

Oh Blackman..
No matter how rich you gets, you'd die poor..

#StickOfBroom vs BunchOfBroom.
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by bodee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
is the king a blind man?
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Tenn88: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who tore Davido's jeans? grin
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Myself2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NAIJA I hail thee
My Rivers People I hail thee

So ATEKE will be the one to sign letter of IDENTIFICATION or ATTESTATION from a Traditional Ruler...

ATEKE will also be the one to recommend Graduates for a Job there...??

Mehn the matter eh
But whats with Ateke sandals nah ?? Haba that's so not royal, looks very razz and tout-ish
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yinxies:
The Royal Visit kiss
are you not coming for weekend again? My thing is getting cold o
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Yinxies(f): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

You miss road or your brain dey pain you?

enemyofprogress:
are you not coming for weekend again? My thing is getting cold o
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by budusky05(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Reference:

The British royal family has been actively involved in the military since the dark ages. I guess their enemies and inhabitants of lands and territories they conquered will view your report with delight.

I guess also the kings, Queens and Princes of all ages from the Egyptians to the Romans were all palace sitting gentlemen or were the kings of the Bini, Oyo, Nok or Songhai empires.

My friend, royalty was, is and will ever be about leadership and leadership means getting your hands dirty for the good of your people. The fiercest and bravest will always rule.
Such a good research my dear, now I now why we are shithole
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by ellizy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
baba thick for di*k...
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by adecz: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
See 'Oyel' bunkering money!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Dmanky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tolexander:

When a dog is well fed, he hardly barks!
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by newdawn2017(f): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
What is Davido going about visiting ateke Tom? Dis is d sencobd time he has visited him, na wa o! What is he looking for? undecided
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by fx45(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
budusky05:
Such a shame how royal stools is abused,

Militant, now royal father. You wonder what such community will look like.
What about your current Aare Ona Kakanfo? Is the criminal in any way better than Ateke?
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by lonelydora: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Tolexander:

Enter creek nah. You go know whether them dey or not. These guys are still balling hard
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Ikpangi: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
DMW boss, Davido visit the Amanyanabo of Okochiri in Okirika Local Council of Rivers State, His Royal Majesty, King Ateke Tom

See photo below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/davido-visit-king-ateke-tom-of-rivers.html

Godfather.we loyal
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by Puzzypleazer: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
aye things
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Yinxies:
shocked

You miss road or your brain dey pain you?

I dey miss you die. Pls come let's do what we did last weekend
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by sunboy(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Tolexander:

You won’t here about them or from them because their mouth are sufficiently stuffed with money
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by power45: 3:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) by kemzy036: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Son of the soil cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage Poses In A Private Jet (Photos) / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.