Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. (29407 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by dasa: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2010
For all my fellow Rick Ross Fans.

new track free mason from teflon don album to be release july 20.

http://beemp3.com/index.php?q=free+mason+rick+ross+ft+jayz&st=all

enjoy.##Bawse
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by hax: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
the download link was confusing me anyhow jor, so i vexed and downloaded it from somewhere else.

that track is so fxcking sick. how does jay-z do it?
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2010
I feel Ross did better on this track. That nigga can rap. Jigga went in too
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by aieromon(m): 4:09am On Jul 12, 2010
Ross did better keh?Were you tryin' to get a chick to ''drop her panties'' when you listened to the song? grin

N!ģģaz couldn't do nothin' with me
They put the devil on me. . .
Hear me clearly,if y'all n!ģģaz fear me
Just SAY y'all fear me,Fùċķ all these fairytales!. . .
B!tch,i said i was AMAZING
Not that I'm a Mason. . .
It's Hov
Just say you love it
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by chiogo(f): 4:25am On Jul 12, 2010
Aaaaah Jay-Z!!!!!!!  cool

"B!tch, I said I was amazing, not that I'm a mason"
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by bgees(m): 4:46am On Jul 12, 2010
Jay Z's verse was better. Nice song. But I loved Ross' delivery.

This is for my soldiers who see the sun even at midnight - I loved this

what did jay mean when he said : I'm on my third 6, but a devil am not
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by bgees(m): 4:54am On Jul 12, 2010
My top back like JFK,
They wanna push my top back like JFK,
So So I JFK.
[b]J[/b]oin [b]F[/b]orces with the [b]K[/b]ings and we ate all day.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by aieromon(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2010
bgees:

All i could make out of it is I'm on my third six,but a 666 am not.Got me confused too -what's a third six?
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by chiogo(f): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2010
bgees:

My top back like JFK,
So So I JFK.

I hate when rappers be repeating the same word over and over. . .the whole JFK thing. lol
But I see the wordplay in the second line. Nice!!

bgees:

No idea . . . **thinks hard* undecided
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2010
aieromon:

Ross did better keh?Were you tryin' to get a chick to ''drop her panties'' when you listened to the song? grin
Baba gboju. Ross' verse was too deep for the average ear. At least I like his verse more sha
bgees:

I think he was referring to the Mercedes 600 series. Me sef no know o, na one of ma car freak friends tell me. Lol
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by aieromon(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2010
Genuflect:

I think he was referring to the Mercedes 600 series. Me sef no know o, na one of ma car freak friends tell me. Lol

I think so too.This is not the first time he's makin' reference to 6's.

six
Six, when used to reference a car, most often refers to a Range Rover 4.6 which, in the past, was the premium model of Range Rover and cost significantly more money than the basic 4.0, hence having a 4.6 is a bragging point.
"What's the difference between a 4.6 and 4.0? Like thirty to forty thousand RoosterDrinker, beat it!" Jay-Z "Imaginary Player"
"I am killin' em out there they needin' first aid, cuz' the boy got more sixes than first grade" Jay-Z "Jigga That Nigga"

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=six+grade
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2010
aieromon:

I think so too.This is not the first time he's makin' reference to 6's.

six
Six, when used to reference a car, most often refers to a Range Rover 4.6 which, in the past, was the premium model of Range Rover and cost significantly more money than the basic 4.0, hence having a 4.6 is a bragging point.
"What's the difference between a 4.6 and 4.0? Like thirty to forty thousand RoosterDrinker, beat it!" Jay-Z "Imaginary Player"
"I am killin' em out there they needin' first aid, cuz' the boy got more sixes than first grade" Jay-Z "Jigga That Nigga"

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=six+grade
Fair enough. Thank God we have that figured out before vigilant citizen start to dey yan another thing. Those ones must be coming all over the lyrics by now. Lol
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2010
Aieromon, your YM now!! You know the only thing that can make me sound this urgent, rite?
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by pheesayor(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
Genuflect:

Fair enough. Thank God we have that figured out before vigilant citizen start to dey yan another thing. Those ones must be coming all over the lyrics by now. Lol

666 you mean, lol
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by eldee(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
I feel Jay-z should have just continued riding the controversy instead of this.
It just feels wrong listening to him address the issue directly.

Best line on the song for me . . . 'Right now I can re-write history, I stopped writing so Bleep it ,I do it mentally'

bgees:

My top back like JFK,
So So I JFK.

I think that line was referring to the rumours that he's now signed Diddy(King) as his manager.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by DBR: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
Genuflect:

Not so fast! U aint figured it yet. Y??
Goin by the urban dictionary meanin of 6 meanin an Automobile and seeing its usage here;
"What's the difference between a 4.6 [/b]and 4.0? Like thirty to forty thousand RoosterDrinker, beat it!" Jay-Z "Imaginary Player"
"I am killin' em out there they needin' first aid, cuz' the boy got more [b]sixes
than first grade" Jay-Z "Jigga That Nigga"

Now lets look at the new one-:
I'm on my third 6, but a devil am not
He said he IS on his 3rd 6.
Now for sm1 who at Blueprint[i](Jigga that Nigga)[/i]already Got MORE sixes than 1st grade"
How can he now just be on his 3rd 6? The sh[i]![/i]t dont add up!
So what does he mean?
Wait for this: I dont know!!! grin grin grin

Its just a mind game, he feed u lyrics thatmake u feel he is XYZ,
and later feed u a lil' sth to make u see contrary to XYZ,
he's enjoyin the attntion and laffin at how he can string dudes along.
make y'all get so confuse that at the end y'all just say eFF it joor. .waeva!
Gettit?
Dope track nonedaless!

oNe
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by DBR: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
eldee:

I feel Jay-z should have just continued riding the controversy instead of this.
It just feels wrong listening to him address the issue directly.

Best line on the song for me . . . 'Right now I can re-write history, I stopped writing so bleep it ,I do it mentally'

I think that line was referring to the rumours that he's now signed Diddy(King) as his manager.

He's still riding the controversy IMO.
He cleared i'am a mason/im amazin but threw in on ma 3rd 6.
Retains his god/Hov talk. . .

And yea that Ross' linewent i.!

oNe
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
eldee:

Best line on the song for me . . . 'Right now I can re-write history, I stopped writing so bleep it ,I do it mentally'
Yeah. I think Ross killed it. Jigga just got more attention cos of the depth of the rumours surrounding him. And isn't Diddy really managing Ross?
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
DBR:

i hav no issue wit his faith n belief,even tho some crap he spews can be nauseatin'.
He's stilone ofma fav. rappers.
Howeva, the so called cohort feel Jay has no respect for their own faith either.
Cos see, Jay dont talk sh[i]![/i]t bout other religions. . or satanist. . so why the so called cohort's faith.
Plus, i think Jay it meticulous wit his lines, he dont drop it if it aint gon get the desired effect.
He says numbers dont lie, It's bout progression, he on to d nxt, right?
So im sayin he aint talkin bout an automobile in that line.
Dunno wat he's talkin bout tho,but def. not his 3rd Range or Merc.
Me i enjoy the track sha grin
oNe
Lol. Of course we all enjoy the track. But how come you are so sure he wasn't talking about a car in that line? Why do you feel he's tryna spark up controversy with it? It doesn't sound like there's any crypt in that bar. Especially when he's directly creating a metaphor around 666
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by eldee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
@DBR & Genuflect

Y'all have been listening to hiphop for decades and you don't know what 'six' means??
Most of the time when rappers use six, it's usually about six zeros . . . this probably means Blueprint 3 has sold 3mill worldwide.

Sometimes it could refer to cars . . . but on a good day, it's album sales or bank figures.
Boasting about Range or M-6 is old . . . notice how he said, 'I'm on my third six' . . . meaning he's probably not even hit that figure.

I hate the fact that he's even talking about it. . . I do enjoy when he blasphemes, it's as cocky as the word goes.
I like the 'I'm in Mason . . . huh . . . Martgiella' style. cheesy cheesy
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by eldee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
@DBR
You know why it's easier to use Christianity? Many possible reasons.

1. He grew up in a Christian home, so maybe the only religion he really knows.
2. Metaphors from Christianity are easy to convey to everyone . . .e.g 'part the red sea', 'Turn the other cheek', 'hung on the cross', 'raise from the dead'
3. The same reason atheists bash Christianity more than any other religion. . . I don't know why, ask the atheists.
4. Arabs will shoot you if you diss em, besides they've got money.
5 . . .etc

Genuflect:

Yeah. I think Ross killed it. Jigga just got more attention cos of the depth of the rumours surrounding him. And isn't Diddy really managing Ross?

I don't know . . . last I heard, Diddy wasn't ready to confirm it.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
eldee:

@DBR & Genuflect

Y'all have been listening to hiphop for decades and you don't know what 'six' means??
Most of the time when rappers use six, it's usually about six zeros . . . this probably means Blueprint 3 has sold 3mill worldwide.

Sometimes it could refer to cars . . . but on a good day, it's album sales or bank figures.
Boasting about Range or M-6 is old . . . notice how he said, 'I'm on my third six' . . . meaning he's probably not even hit that figure.

I hate the fact that he's even talking about it. . . I do enjoy when he blasphemes, it's as cocky as the word goes.
I like the 'I'm in Mason . . . huh . . . Martgiella' style. cheesy cheesy
Yeee!! See how you yab for Osan Monday. Lol. I don't know how many copies of BP3 he has done worldwide and it didn't sound like he was talking about an album. But all the same, me no see any coding for that line
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by DBR: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
Eldeegy
we sayin same thing.
6 can lend itself to many usage. Depens on how u coin it.
He culd be talkin 6 digits as per album sale. . dunno, but def. not a ride.
6 culd refrer to- Behind, Digits, Automobiles. .

In the verse He didnt need to put the word-3RD 6,
he culdda said on to d NEXT 6, but that wuddnt push anybody's button, u dig?
Thats y im sayin he's still riding the controversy. . cleverly.
Jay Pushes words like pun, sacrifices some to get a desired effect.
Thats wat gives him the Kick.

Genuflect:

Lol. Of course we all enjoy the track. But how come you are so sure he wasn't talking about a car in that line? Why do you feel he's tryna spark up controversy with it? It doesn't sound like there's any crypt in that bar. Especially when he's directly creating a metaphor around 666

Refer to the above.

oNe
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
But I never see anybody wey think wetin you think so how will it grow into a controversy? Most people don't even understand the line to begin with
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by eldee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
@DBR

This is more of him clearing the controversy while still forcing a pun out of it.
Vigilante soldiers said he mentions 6s or sumn and he turned it into a pun, same way he did the 'I'm amazing' line.

I wish he'd do the style we know and just diss them for being daft.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by eldee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Genuflect
A oga . . . mio bu yin ooh grin grin
He did 1.9 mill in the US alone, and he was number one in the UK and some other countries, so that's what I think is most likely.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
eldee:

@DBR
This is more of him clearing the controversy while still forcing a pun out of it.
Vigilante soldiers said he mentions 6s or sumn and he turned it into a pun, same way he did the 'I'm amazing' line.

I wish he'd do the style we know and just diss them for being daft.
That's exactly what I think about the line. Just making a pun, that's all
eldee:

@Genuflect
A oga . . . mio bu yin ooh grin grin
Lol
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by seunallday: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
dat song goes in harrrddddd, they both killed it: Ross killed it with dat triple entredre line,
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Make I post the lyrics sef. Lol

This is for the soldiers
the see the sun at midnight, ya dig
let me slow down
it’s so amazing

[Rick Ross]
I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga
Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n-gga
we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack
I understand these folks expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
I’m iconic in the field
like Solomons Seal
Uh, it’s just in an intro
allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period
We Masters
no caterpillers, it was just a lot of n-ggas
A lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors
All white mansion, I’m the child of God
All black diamonds times were hard
New Rolls Royce Guess you made it n-gga
all white favourite n-gga
you they favourite n-gga
my top back like JFK
they wanna push my top back like JFK
So, So I JFK,
join forces with the kings and we ate all day
right now I could rewrite history
I stopped writing so Bleep it
I’ll do it mentally

[Chorus - Rick Ross]
I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga
Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n-gga
Started in the ghetto now we worldwide
Multiplying and I pray to God we never die
(repeat)

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z]
N-ggas couldn’t do nothing with me
they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n-gga squeeze the metal on me
Rumours of Lucifer
I don’t know who to trust
whole world want my demise turn my music up
here me clearly, if y’all niggas fear me
f-ck all these fairy tales
go to hell
This is God engineering
This is Hail Mary pass,
y’all interfering
he without sin shall cast the first stone
so y’all look in the mirror
double check your appearance
b-tch I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason
3It’s amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin
lyrics courtesy of Killerhiphop.com
Holy water my face in the basin
Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him
B-tch I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil I’m not
My Jesus peice flooded but thou shall not covet
keep your eyes off my cupboard I’m a bad motherf0cker
it’s HOV
just say you love it

[Rick Ross - Chorus]

[John Legend]
If I ever die, never let it be said I didn’t win
never, never say
never sya Legend didn’t go in (imma go in)
I just wanna die on Top of the World
Makin love to my favorite girl
makin beuatiful music
we makin a movie
we knew we was born to do it

[Rick Ross - Chorus]
[End]
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by DBR: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
Genuflect:

That's exactly what I think about the line. Just making a pun, that's allLol
This is where u get it wrong he's NOT JUST or MERELY makin a pun.
It's delibrate to stir up sonthin'.
Like i said he culdda said -he on to his NEXT 6,(ref. to his ntx 6digits sale)
but because that wont pop d ears like THIRD 6 which is easily percieved as 6 in 3 places 6 6 6! he didnt go tht route. grin
Jay thrives in controversy, and he's good with subliminals. .so u cant really pin sh[i]![/i]t on him.
It's all a mind game.

oNe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#headies2018: Organisers Withdraw Singer Nonso Amadi’s Nominations / [VIDEO] Olamide – I Love Lagos / Top 5 Lies Told In Naija Music This Year (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.