Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:59 PM

We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. (1146 Views)

ODD NEWS: Nigerians May Soon Be Importing Yams From China / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Good day,
This is to inform you that yams are now very cheap and we can actually help you buy yams of different sizes and species at a very affordable rate.
For now our services would be restricted to Port Harcourt for logistics sake.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by okomile(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Inform us when you are in Lagos grin
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
okomile:

Alright Ma
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by kunleweb: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
pillarmaria:
Good day,
This is to inform you that yams are now very cheap and we can actually help you buy yams of different sizes and species at a very affordable rate.
For now our services would be restricted to Port Harcourt for logistics sake.

when you start supplying Lagos let us know

1 Like

Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019
kunleweb:

when you start supplying Lagos let us know
It's alright Sir
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by tundeport(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Am waiting for lagos turn
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by olawaleseyif: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Hello!!!
My name is Funmi and I'm a nutritionist.
Like the popular saying "Your Health is Your Wealth". Sadly, many of us don't take care of our health. But you know what! There is a good news. I would like to introduce you to a solution that makes healthy lifestyle possible but not limited to:
TRE-EN-EN; this solution ensures that cell membranes can function optimally, it support the cell's ability to receive nutrient , It boosts Sperm, reverse weak reaction, restores menstrual cycle to be normal, It corrects dental problem.
ALOE VERA PLUS; It relieves tension, It helps for ulcer and mouth sores, It relief stress, It restores hair loss.
CAL MAG; It helps in blood coagulation, Promotes breathing, Improves heartbeat, Essential for good strong bones and teetha
Do you have any questions or enquiry? call me or drop a message via Whatsapp on 08093789545
Remember, your health is your wealth. Thanks
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
For my friends that bought and stored yams since February, you are now advised to start selling.

Good luck to all my customers.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Sell off oo..... the weather is no longer safe for storage.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2019
For those that bought from us and stored since March..... Start selling off
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Join us on Facebook to meet and interact with different Benue yam sellers.

https://m./1788032061462604/?ref=group_browse
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
okomile:
We are now in Lagos oo
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by pillarmaria(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
We now supply benue yams to mile 12

Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by 3ncrypted: 9:05pm On May 02, 2021
How do I contact you
Re: We Can Help You Buy Yams From Benue State. by IRIENBOY(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Nice
pillarmaria:

We are now in Lagos oo

(1) (Reply)

Duck Farmers In The House / Online Market Place For Agricultural Brands And Other Related Products / Benefits Of Lemon Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.