Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,713 members, 7,802,158 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (48429 Views)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by gistgod: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Actress mercy aigbe who step out in style for the wedding of Okiki Afolayan and Abimbola Ogunnowo has received shades by fans for flaunting her cleavage.

Sexy Or Not??

See reactions Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/oba2018-mercy-aigbe-flaunts-cleavage.html

1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by gistgod: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Tolexander: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Viewing this topic: nairafamedotcom , madridguy ( m), gistgod , cheenway(f ) and 6 guest(s)
I catch you bro gringringrin
So you too come here con see bobby abi?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by nairafamedotcom: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
People cnt mind their business �

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by UncleNnamdi: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
It was my primary intention to condemn her.

But on a second thought, I recalled when I had sex with a lady of 36 years as a young guy during my school days. Till date, that greatest sex of my life keep ringing in my head like a school bell.

That very experience left me with no choice than to conclude saying----- If as a young guy, you are yet to make love with a woman in her 30s and early 40s, then you are missing.

Their bedroom sexual dominance is thrilling.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin isslyk soldier ant � aff not locate you b4 abi
No worry!!! kwontinue grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin

Tolexander:
I catch you bro gringringrin

So you too come here con see bobby abi?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by olexjay(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Her lifestyle her life... No judgment

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by englishmart(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Old woman like you that might soon become a grandmon, is busy baring cleavages like a teen. Very soon, based on some movies I've watched, you and your daughter might fight over a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
What's this
Sweet potato
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by columbus007(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Comparison.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by elogic(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
� problem tie niyen
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by itiswellandwell: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
cry cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
She looks like a well packaged sexdoll. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ashawo with emblem.
Is she not meant to be in Port Harcourt...?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by oyeb15: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
wetin your eyes dey find there in the first place? wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Sholaco: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
They there dey do yeyebrity....ur mate r out there winning election,your r there showing breast up and down

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Ategberoson(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

But on a second thought, I recalled when I had sex with a lady of 36 years as a young guy during my school days. Till date, that greatest sex of my life keep ringing in my head like a school bell.

That very experience left me with no choice than to conclude saying----- If as a young guy, you are yet to make love with a woman in her 30s and early 40s, then you are missing.

I can relate bro. the more old ladies are, the more sweet their dorobucci is

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Olodo24: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
gistgod:
Actress mercy aigbe who step out in style for the wedding of Okiki Afolayan and Abimbola Ogunnowo has received shades by fans for flaunting her cleavage.

Sexy Or Not??

See reactions Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/oba2018-mercy-aigbe-flaunts-cleavage.html

local woman. Photoshop make me fine
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by 9jagobetta: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
We can give you the best granite materials of various sizes: 3/4, 1/2, 3/8, 7/8, 1/4, 1inche, stone base, stone dust, hard core, lumps etc, even in their single size aggregate. Asphalt, be it binding or nylon. Laterite of good quality. Sands of various type with good quality (sharp sand without salt)etc. we have the stockpile of these materials for sales, supply and haulage to your various destination/site nation wide (with our dump trucks), . Also available is interlocking paving stones, sales, production and settings/laying. Tiles laying and settings etc. we also give advice on these materials and how to make money from them. so if you are a company, organization, contractor, corporate body, or an individual who want to beat the sharp practices of the the touts and thieves, then contact 08020621510, 08071155335

https://www.nairaland.com/1224624/right-busines-put-money-nigeria

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Tenn88: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

weyrey boi
Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Rumicarter: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
She's doing all these for the in-coming governor since her cash cow (Ambode) is leaving already. She gats catfish Sanwo-Olu fast fast before them girls lay hands on him.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by Benwems(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Once am olosho and still an olosho.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding by springtech(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

Apostle must hear about this.

Is this the best you can pull off.
You surely can do better.

Jesus is the way.
Accept him, do not loose your life on the altar of lust and immorality,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / #BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.