Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (93002 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by dre11(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
IT’S over!

[img]http://www.b-metro.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Mafuta-and-Sikhanyiso-640x415.jpg[/img]

While preparing for her white wedding Sikhanyiso Tshuma was busy cheating on her husband-to-be Milton Furira.

Her cheating game came to a halt when a local prophet found her lying with her face down inside a taxi with the driver behind her driving a sexual point into her in a bushy area in Bulawayo’s Selborne Park.

The driver, identified as Mafuta would not stop until Johane Masowe Wechishanu church goers in the same bush interrupted. All that was captured in video.

“I was going for night prayers with some church members and we were shocked to see a taxi parked at the shrine and we became suspicious that there is something wrong going on at our shrine.

We moved closer quietly and caught the two having sex at our shrine where we conduct prayers and deliverance services,” said Madzibaba Mutumwa of the Johane Masowe Wechishanu.

The clip shows the church leader Prophet Madzibaba Mutumwa running after Mafuta who didn’t go far. As punishment church members hit him with open arms while some castigated him for poking someone’s wife and having sex at a holy place.

Meanwhile, Tshuma became a spectacle of shame as she remained seated while her legs were wide open. Some church members captured her prized assets.

With B-Metro already summoned to the spectacle, she begged this reporter not to write the story.

“Please do not write the story because the story will wreck my marriage. I’m tying the knot on 23 December and as I speak preparations of the wedding event are at an advanced stage. Please I beg you and I can do anything for you,” she pleaded.

Seeing that all was out in the open and the truth would set him free, Mafuta said he had tried and failed to leave Tshuma because of her sexual prowess.

“I have been having sex with Tshuma for some time now. I tried leaving her but anodziya (she is good in bed),” said Mafuta.

Tshuma’s husband Furira said he was unlucky in love. His first wife died and he thought he had found a worthy replacement.

“I’m at a loss of words. My first wife passed away and I married this one (Tshuma) and I have three children with her and as I speak we are meant to wed on 23 December. Life is very tough. This has wrecked my marriage,” he said in between sobs.

B-Metro is in possession of the wedding invitation card.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/bride-to-be-captured-in-car-romp-with-taxi-driver/

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by PabloElchapo: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
jesus ... end time, All these women ehn . after getting caught she is now looking like lucozade but when she was doing it she was like OH .. Yeah ...blah blah , I just feel sorry for the groom to be and hope he finds inner peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by fernandez1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
cool la groom la pussy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wiaarris the video naaaw Nairaland shuud make it impossible to make a thread without atleast pinshure or video

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by delugajackson: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
The driver wan collect him last mouth before the wedding day.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
These Hoes aren’t loyal

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
cry cry eya.. grin its so funny..
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by CalciumB3: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ho
Lo
Sho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nothing new here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by miqos02(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Car 'jigi jigi' can sweet sha!!! grin I don't know why we like to make a big deal out of sex, the hard fact is you can "Love" one person and get "maximum' sexual satisfaction from another, love and sexual satisfaction are not "always" tied together..... angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by cinoedhunter: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by queensera(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
>>
>>

Old Man Caught Having Sex With A Young Lady, Watch Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Laughing out loud... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by bentlywills(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Zimbabwe sef!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Kkk777: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Zimbabwe again ?

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by otunbabadok(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Getting there. Shower with more likes, shower.
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by FarahAideed: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
The driver looks very sexually satisfied
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Anslemchiboy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
End time bride

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by KingsCare: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Zimbabwe and kenya...these countries and awkward news are like akara and bread... grin grin grin..
they never seize to amaze us.

Everyday Bank Alert

keep winning with our daily Odds (1-75 - 5 Odds) on your whatsapp. Try us and confirm.
@whatsapp - 0;9;0;9;1;4;5;1;0;7;4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by sleek82(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Can't somebody just have sex in peace again? They didnt allow the poor guy come now!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm.. Child of the world!

Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Islie: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Which kind grammar be this na.... angry to be caught in... abi e never happen ?

go back and read it carefully

don't rush to comment so you won't look like an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by python2gbera: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
There is nothing more naturally catastrophic than the meat hole between a woman's leg.

-python2

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by paymentvoucher: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Zimbabwean and Sex are like d*ck and p*ssy
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why all the harassment?
It's their bodies joor
People should stop shaming people over sex. Everyone has sex mtvhewwwww

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Islie:

go back and read it carefully

don't rush to comment so you won't look like an illiterate
Lol, I think he’s right .
There should be a punctuation mark there.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Lionofdjungle: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
When a woman loves a guy, she can go to any length with the guy. For a woman to have accepted to be bleeped in a shrine, you should know that it is the woman who is actually looking for "sweet banana" grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Women sha....... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by seenga(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Africans and Bleep ... Please someone help me wth that Jacob zuma's photo.
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.