Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) (99963 Views)

Where Is Pastor Chris's Ex-wife Now? Anita Oyakhilome / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
It is well.
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See more pictures that show she wasn't there:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pastor-anita-schafer-oyakhilome-absent.html?m=1
so this dirty guy Dey kiss this girl

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Cholls(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
generationz:
I suspect pastor is behind this
after all the girls grew up with their mom in London as such they are supposed to be closer to her

someone once claimed that when the divorce issues came up the girls chose the moneybag parent

Na their business aha

a lot is wrong with the wedding
eg traditional marriage in the husband's country rather than the wife's fathers house.

check my signature and profile for your choice car
my sister na Ghana man she marry dat was why that trad. happened there.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerians should learn how to mind their own business.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
New post we will see is, "Anita Oyakhilome with Sharon at her wedding today".

Previous reports were making the rounds earlier about Postor Chris's enstraged wife not honouring their daughter's wedding, this report has however been debunked by the new bride who went on intagram to post a picture of herself with her younger sister and mum.

Bloggers shaa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Ahmiee(f): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
generationz:
after all the girls grew up with their mom in London as such they are supposed to be closer to her

someone once claimed that when the divorce issues came up the girls chose the moneybag parent

Na their business aha

eg traditional marriage in the husband's country rather than the wife's fathers house.

for your mind nw u done make contribution? , weird creatures everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by amozo: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Anita na Lucifer.she can't pull down the hand of God.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by prof22(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
And the same church conduct marriage counseling, the other pastor maybe na him brother dey act the role of the mother jumping up and down like someone that got paid twice at pdp primaries(collect for atiku and saraki) you cant give what you dont have. this same church would check your brides wedding dress. Can they allow this gown from a member? their dogs will soon come and start barking here...

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad

Rhapsody of Realities is free

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by sacx: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Well, it may be Sharon is not in good terms with her mum. BTW, there were two daughters, I can't find the other one still

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by jesmond3945: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad
your comparison is very faulty. Adherents of both religion fail to practice what they preach. What do you say of boko haram and other ills in islam? In christianity the major problem is sexual sins while in islam the major problem is violence.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Shelumiel: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Not fair on the daughter. She should have ignored her differences with the husband for the sake of their daughter at least just for the wedding.
...and let her pretend to the world that everything is alright in the family ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by whiteeyes: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
There were allegations of infidelity in the marriage of Chris Oyakilome and his wife .Perhaps the bitterness of standing with an unfaithful husband was the reason for her absence.
Since you were not there when the adultery was committed, could it have been that she is actually the guilty party who went into adultery
Blame no man for lack of eye witness!
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:
Yeah,they practice what they preach by killing innocent Christians,bombing,beheading and terrorizing the whole world...You are confused!(

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by omogin(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
There were allegations of infidelity in the marriage of Chris Oyakilome and his wife .Perhaps the bitterness of standing with an unfaithful husband was the reason for her absence.
Even me a small Christian dares not toy with adultery, talk more of a man who understands the spiritual implications of adultery. Carry your allegations enter gutter.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Everyone just they gossip for here angry angry angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
generationz:

Na their business aha

You're thinking nonsense!

Two things are likely to be responsible for her absence...

1. During their marital conflict phase, the girl took her dad's side of the story as any child would if faced with such a situation and the mum isn't happy with her for it or...

2. She decided not to show for the wedding for reasons best know to her.

That said, she can never cease to be her mother. She and her husband may never reconcile, but there's a 99.9% possibility that she would reconcile with her daughter.

Stop thinking money is everything as the mother isn't poor or came from a poor background.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Shelumiel: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
omogin:

Even me a small Christian dares not toy with adultery, talk more of a man who understands the spiritual implications of adultery. Carry your allegations enter gutter.
These are not allegations sir , they are facts. These facts were published long before this marriage took place .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by whiteeyes: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Akosbaba:
Hmmm
This story is incomplete
Exactly, something is terribly amiss! I just pray that the new man she married is treating her right and not the reason for her absence!
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by cescky(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad

It's only your family your fooling with this am a Christian, cock and bull story..gtoh

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by yinnyme(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:

As long as he remained unmarried he has not done anything wrong. I am not a Christ Embassy member but I will never be ashamed of being a Christian and nobody is better than Christian. Yes we have challenges because we are at the end time, I can't castigate my faith because of few bad eggs, mind you bad eggs are everywhere, ask those in other faith and you will be shocked. Until you become a leader before you know the meaning of uneasy lies the head...., if it was easy why Moses no enter the promise land. Let's be praying for our spiritual leaders and stop castigating ourselves on social media. God bless you.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Shelumiel: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
whiteeyes:
Since you were not there when the adultery was committed, could it have been that she is actually the guilty party who went into adultery
Blame no man for lack of eye witness!
My dear , have you read the articles relating to the infidelity issues Pastor Chris and Anita were having? Please if you have not , then Google it up and take the time to digest it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by neyur: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad

we all are sinner..
please let ds man be and those attending let them enjoy their fellowship....
As a born again christain...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by 2kris(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:
you are a lier
You think you know the Muslims come to jos
Or any northern state controlled by the Christians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
...and let her pretend to the world that everything is alright in the family ?
is her family for the world? She is doing it cos of her daughter. Even if she won't talk to her husband, she should at least grace the occasion. The daughter isn't the culprit is she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
You mean the mother than groan and yell in pain while giving birth to her is absent? Maybe she's inconsequential
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by whiteeyes: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
BabaCommander:

Seems like she had hoped to drag the man down. Since it didn't work, she is so bitter about that she can't get over it.
Probability uncle!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
omogin:

Even if the adultery took place. Pastors are humans, so are flawed. I don't get it when people persecute pastors for doing certain things.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by whiteeyes: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
lastempero:
When the Ghana boy go jam this babe in the other room na gbege o.
face ya front, march like a soldier oga!
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
GoTV:

This is the most stupid comment i have read from an unlearned and irrational homo sapien today.

Again, don't because of hate judge people from a fraction of story u read online about them.

Moreover, how much did u know about Muslim?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) by kaydan01: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mumu so if him wife insist on going make him go kill himself or close down his church

quote author=GoTV post=71849493] sad As a born again Christian, I'm ashamed people still attend this man's church or seek marital counselling in his church despite his failed marriage. The bible says in the book of Psalms that a man shall leave his parents and stick to any amount of women he desires. Yet this man heads a church and he couldn't resolve his marital crisis to the extent that his Ex wife doesn't deem it fit to attend their daughters marriage yet this unforgiving pretenders sold millions of copies of Rhapsody of realities to millions of gullible Christians. Even if he was a chronic womanizer as alleged by the bitter wife, they couldn't shield their swords for their daughter's sake I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Hate them or not Muslims are better than we Christians cos they practice what they preach sad[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.