Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola (1193 Views)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by olaboo123: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
13-months after his marriage with Damilola Adegbite crashed, Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh remarries

Barely a year after divorcing Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has found love again.

Attoh who has one child from his previous marriage to Damilola Adegbite tied the knots at a private ceremony in Ghana today Oct 6th with his American based fiancée, Betty Jennifer.

Attoh is mostly based in the U.S these days where he met his new wife. The newlyweds arrived Ghana early this week for a movie premier and used the opportunity to also tie the knot traditionally.

In a September 2017 interview, Attoh confirmed his divorce saying, “Dami is a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. Despite our differences, she and I will always be friends. So more than anything we will find ways to continue to make sure that Brian can still have a balanced upbringing filled with love and support. Both our families have been and are still very supportive in helping us take care of our son Brian when we can’t be there due to work,”

via http://onecornergizt..com/2018/10/photos-13-months-after-his-marriage.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by afroniger: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
This wife looks older than him to my eyes. All the same happy married life to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Love is blind. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by amaniro: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

This guy movies are always about his failed marriage and it's happening real life. He looks like someone who domestically abuse, well

HML
Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by Simbaz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin abegee marry and bang the hell out of pussyy, you deserve am jarere cool

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by duduade: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Everyone is just looking for a good road to a better life
Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by Fierce11: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2018
You divorced such a pretty girl for this strong faced woman? OK..
Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by ednut1(m): 3:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Fierce11:
You divorced such a pretty girl for this strong faced woman? OK..
well he is getting money and green card na. Dami could not give him that grin
Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by AverageAnnie(f): 3:55am On Oct 07, 2018
I have this strong hatred for failed marriages,, I pray I won't experience such...
Re: Ghanaian Actor Chris Attoh Remarries 13-months After His Divorce With Damilola by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2018
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Only God knows what happened between him and Dami.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja

(1) (Reply)

Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Watch Video Of Mcoluomo Telling His Opponents To Get More Guns Before Being Stab / Actor Mofe Duncan’s Wife Reveals Their 3-year-old Marriage Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.