Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

App Store Is Not Working On Apple Ipad Air Mini - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / App Store Is Not Working On Apple Ipad Air Mini (323 Views)

Ipad Air Icloud, Please Who Can Unlock It? / How To See How Busy A Store Is Right Now With Google Maps? / Which New Television/electronic Store Is In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App Store Is Not Working On Apple Ipad Air Mini by Philipmorgan: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2018
After updating the ios version of my Apple iPad Air mini, the iPad is not getting accessed to the app store as the app store is not working on the iPad. I am not being able to download any app from the app store. If anyone has the solution for this please provide the answer and I have also asked this to Apple iPad Support

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: Power And Money Is Really Intoxicated / Is Prepaid Meter Going To Favor Her? / Please Help With The Price For A Brand New Iphone 6+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.