Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (56965 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by livelymatilda22: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
chigoizie7:

and u call that an election?

I am still wondering why ekiti and osun states elections were not concluded in 3 hrs since it was also conducted ward by ward per say.

the worst thing you can do to urself is to lie to yourself. the primaries have come and gone, APC have done what they want. but lieing to urself? u see black and called it white? hmmmm, u think u are doing me? u are doing urself because ee no concern me. peace
I am not a politician, but please try and use your brain.. How can you compare Direct primaries (option A4) to Voting with the use of card reader? Before you confirm one voter with card reader, you would have counted about 100 voters in Direct primaries (option A4)

Stop arguing what you don't know

13 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Oga! Bia, you don't need to wail. we shall see in the general election

gentlegenius:

Exactly...
But after seeing just 4.8 million real votes, they decided to increase the figure to 14.8 million in order to decieve the dullard and other gullible Nigerians that they have massive support.

Thunder fire APC...!
Thunder fire zombies...!!
Thunder fire the unrepentant dullard...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by chigoizie7(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
oladayo63:

I still wonder what you are doing in the politics section. No offense, bro!
Cheers

lol, laughing at people of course.
and then, passing time.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by 77up(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2018
chigoizie7:

I still wonder when it was done
hatred won't let you know na tongue
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2018
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

It's so easy to lie but hard to defend it,I don't mingle with liar and impostor so don't expect another quote nor reply from me.bye Mr liar
yes.. an osogbo born indigene is imposter because he is not a zombie like them.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by chigoizie7(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2018
77up:
hatred won't let you know na tongue

100% correct, now run along boy
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2018
It's getting interesting and sweetened now,hope by the time the counting stops, the numbers of voters won't be greater than the total numbers of delegates because that has always happens in every PDP primaries. There are many magicians in PDP. Waiting for the calculus that will differentiate and integrate the permutatations of the total numbers of delegates. PDP .........
Jokes apart, votes from north central and southern states with highest numbers of delegates will cause a lots of block voting in the north. This may not go down well at all to some aspirants because some of the state govenors nominate and control the delegates. Hope this primaries will not bring a week person against bubu? Is anyone thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

leave them.. they will be sitting down making stupid projections..anybody in Yoruba land not supporting their stewpid party is termed ipob or igbo.
exactly, most of them on nairaland doesn't know what's on ground. they don't know what's in the field. I always pity them. osun State governorship election has already sent wrong signal to them and their party Apc.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by ENG1110: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
oladayo63:

The APC presidential primary election was conducted in all states, before the APC convention.

Despite info online, some people still parade their ignorance. Thanks for educating them.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Mandynews(f): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
From the votes sorted so far, Abubakar Atiku and Aminu Tambuwal appear to be in the lead.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Can't APC supporters just stay off PDP platform at least this their primary why are u guys obsessed about who ever wins since u know PMB is the anointed candidate. I see no reason you all should be scared AF about who ever emerge as the Presidential candidate of PDP

9 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:
From the votes sorted so far, Abubakar Atiku and Aminu Tambuwal appear to be in the lead.

Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
I don't know why some people carry southwest matter for head like gala... what we are here to see is the outcome of PDP national convention

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by mfm04622: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
oodualover:
I prefer Saraki to win this primary election because he is Yoruba like me

Did Saraki ever claimed to be Yoruba to you? Where?

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Humblega(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
is this thread still for update on PDP national convention election sorting and proceeding. The last 3 pages are just about Osun poll, PDP and APC e warrior

some of us are here to read comments, updates and constructive arguments to learn not all this

let b focus biko nu

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by 77up(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2018
chigoizie7:

100% correct, now run along boy
grin cheesy
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by 77up(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Shorting in progress >>>>>
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

the idiotss are better ignored, they don't argue with facts, they argue by throwing abuseINSULTS.

I have corrected your show of illiteracy you this uncouth wailer

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by pkbams: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

You are in "Abuja" but speaking authoritavely about Osun. smiley

Anyway, civil servants don't really care for Aregbe cos of salary but average citizens don't care either ways, it was higher bidder takes it . I'd leave yall to peddle anything una want... May 29 is almost here.
well I'm surprise how u got to know I'm in Abuja but I'm a corp member serving in Abuja. I'm from from Ilesha the hometown of incumbent governor where APC lost. The gov could not even secure victory for his party in his hometown. If I was at home, I would have voted Sdp just because I wanted APC out
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by modath(f): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
pkbams:

well I'm surprise how u got to know I'm in Abuja but I'm a corp member serving in Abuja. I'm from from Ilesha the hometown of incumbent governor where APC lost. The gov could not even secure victory for his party in his hometown. If I was at home, I would have voted Sdp

Ilesa votes were bought. i won't talk further.. smiley lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by nelronaldo(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:
Tom Ikimi, former minister of foreign affairs, leads Edo delegates

My people!!!! God bless Edo PDP
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

another dumb comment does mentioning Jesus to an hating Christian becos Jesus is what he believes in signify I'm a Christian?

did I specifically claimed being Christian?
odee, it's even hard to see a Christian among we osogbo indigenes..
if you're a doubting Thomas, meet me in my family house.
brainwashed zombie.

Yet you claim others are fond of throwing insults around. Just see how "clean" and insult free your posts have been Alfa hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yet you claim others are fond of throwing insults around. Just see how "clean" and insult free your posts have been Alfa hypocrite
you abuse me,i insult you back..
nobody has monopoly of insults.
respect is reciprocal
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by pkbams: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Ilesa votes were bought. i won't talk further.. smiley lipsrsealed
can PDP buy vote to win in kastina? it just shows that his (Aregbe) people have rejected him and his party
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

U get time sha,why u no just ignore that Mumu
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have corrected your show of illiteracy you this uncouth wailer
you call me a wailer,lol.for having a dissent opinion.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:
And the much talked about Saraki is no where to be found...
Hmmm!
This sorting has taken over 3 hours now. Abeg let sorting of votes not take longer than casting of votes.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:

you abuseINSULT me,i insult you back..
nobody has monopoly of insults.
respect is reciprocal

How is it that you still cannot tell the difference between Abuse and Insult despite my correcting you earlier?

At least try and wail in an educated manner abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Mandynews(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Kwankwaso, Atiku supporters 'clash' at the PDP convention venue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by BetterKola: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Please, politics is not a do or die game. We are here for the eventual president candidate of Pdp.

If you guys feel no Pdp candidate will defeat buhari come 2019, I think it will be better if you guys open another thread and state your opinion constructively.

For me, I want a Better Nigeria and you guys should stop the hate speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2018
pkbams:

well I'm surprise how u got to know I'm in Abuja but I'm a corp member serving in Abuja. I'm from from Ilesha the hometown of incumbent governor where APC lost. The gov could not even secure victory for his party in his hometown. If I was at home, I would have voted Sdp just because I wanted APC out

Little boy.. your uncles are the one talking politics on the platform. if you don't mind you would see your mate on 2go

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by BetterKola: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:
Kwankwaso, Atiku supporters 'clash' at the PDP convention venue

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.