Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! (4847 Views)

Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by SirVee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
Great, great show by our South African brothers! Really proud of them. KINAKO! I was impressed. The stadia were maginficient, the music, hmmmmmmmm

Shakira's Zamina mina eh eh, waka waka eh eh, !
R Kelly's sound of victory, I had a great show.

South African have shown the rest of Africa how to organise a truly African show that was applauded by the rest of the world. I hope all other African countries take a cue 'cause Soth Africa will surely benefit for putting up the best soccer fiesta ever! WOZA South Africa! KINAKO the rest of Africa.
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by SSaemoenl(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
Well done, Very fantastic event. U prove ur strength, I love it
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by femmy2010(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
Proudly Africa
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by Redman44(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
The Republic of South Africa has done well. I know a lot of Europeans will change the way they perceive Africa and Africans. I was really proud as an African as the World Cup progressed. The Stadiums were magnificent and they were World Class Standard. All the noise the Western Media made about security issues have not been justified. SA 2010 remains one of the best World Cup tournaments in history. South Africa might have her own internal problems as a country, but the fact that the South Africans hosted the world for a month without washing their dirty linen in public speaks volumes about the Country's leadership. I believe Nigeria has a lot to learn from South Africa in terms of organization and maintaining facilities.

Some years ago while I was at the University of Ibadan, there was a guy that travelled to South Africa with my alma mater's cricket team for a championship. When the dude came back, he told us a lot of things about South Africa. He said the facilities at South African Universities were excellent and that the schools there could compete with European and American universities and colleges. The guy has been proved right with the facilities I saw on TV at SA 2010. You've done well, South Africa. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by mikeoscar: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2010
Welldone SA for the very well organised 2010 world cup. You made Africa proud but please those vuvuzelas were just too irritating .
Next time when you host something that big consult with Nigerians supporters club.

BTW get the original author of African songs with world acclaimed African Musicians like Masakela etc to do the theme songs not that Shakira
"Shakara girl" messing up the song (zamina mina zankhalewa) we sang happily at the Naval academy with latino accent grin

Overall big-ups to SA.
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by ladej(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
mama-gee:

South Africans are really nice people, imagine treating the guests with hospitality!

Wonderful nation with nice rulers. . .they really made Africa proud.

gbam grin
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by mbulela: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2010
mike oscar:

Welldone SA for the very well organised 2010 world cup. You made Africa proud but please those vuvuzelas were just too irritating .
Next time when you host something that big consult with Nigerians supporters club.

BTW get the original author of African songs with world acclaimed African Musicians like Masakela etc to do the theme songs not that Shakira
"Shakara girl" messing up the song (zamina mina zankhalewa)
we sang happily at the Naval academy with latino accent grin

Overall big-ups to SA.

it was a FIFA contract and they chose who they liked.
I guess just to make it a bit Afrocentric, they chose Freshlyground (more like, Zolani the lead singer) to feature on it.
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:51am On Jul 13, 2010
Congrats!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by chelseabmw(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2010
congrats SA
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by rasputinn(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2010
We really na koed,great show,big ups
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by malaika(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2010
:/
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2010
Excellent World cup

i was privileged to be at the world cup myself and i saw the extent of the hospitality,organisation and warmth of the South african people.

every nation has its darker patch,so lets not use the things of the past to judge the new south Africa .South Africans are lovely people and lovely hosts

Viva S.Africa!! Viva Africa!!!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by Damysa(f): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2010
RSA:

I think Africa as whole played its part,all Africans where behind us,without this ambassodors,your Amokachi's,Okocha's,Roger Milla's Abedi Pele's,Kalusha Byalwa's,Goerge Weah's and many other African greats this would have not been this succesfull.

I was proven right once again by the love and support South Africans have on other Africans when we wore the coloures and flags of Nigeria,Ghana,Cameroon,Ivory Coast and Algeria.I was flying two flags on my car the whole month,South Africa and Ghana,and other South Africans have other African countries flag flying in their cars.

I am left speechless by what we did as a country and the continents and still get goosebumps whenever I think about it,this indeed was a special moment in our history as Africans,and now that we know that we've got what it take i think we should applied this lessons to our daily lifes and take our rightful place in the world.

Perception within us and to the out sider has indeed changed.Thank God I am African.

I am feeling African right now, is'nt it great to be part of this great histroy/race? wish this could be replicated in every thing we do.
waoooooooooooh u are making feel I missed being at the WC live.
Honestly am proud to be African

Thank you Nelson Mandela!!!!
Thank you South Africa!!!!
Thank you Africa
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by oluite(f): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2010
WELL DONE SOUTH AFRICA!!U DID GOOD!!!FANTASTIC SHOW!!!!
AFRICA DID IT!!.
U HELPED SHOWCASE AFRICA.!!!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by morpheus24: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
I am already missing blowing my Vuvuzela and AYOBA TIME!!!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by weblessyou: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
Thanks!!! SOUTH AFRICA for making us very proud, hope other african countries learn from you.
Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by 9jafreak: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2010
I still cannot believe it's over now

What a well-run tournament!

The timing of the matches - spot on every game

Great atmosphere

Give SA the Olympics

Go Africa Go!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by shilling(f): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
SA Lady:

Yeah! same difference you know, just saying
Tribalism & Zenophobia = "same difference"? wow!!

Anyways, good job SA!!
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by malaika(f): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2010
:/
Re: Drop A Congratulatory Message For South Africa! by Akosbaba(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2010
Let's leave story and congratulate our african brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U20 To Play Spain, Portugal Or England / Moses Simon: Nigeria's Cristiano Ronaldo? Watch Out... / Sure Daily 2 Odds Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.