Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters (38169 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Radicalface: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
make una fashi .. no be only igbo marumma
hausa Amaka too.
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by KanwuliaMama: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
chijokz:

I disagree...Zainab and and her good friend Amina from Kaduna are the baddest slay queens I know in Lagos..not to forget slay mama Aziza in PH.

Is it the norm? undecided
No.

That is my point! kiss
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

My opinion abeg.
Nor be fight! kiss
Lol...
Nice kiss...
Oya take my own... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by sanusikebbe(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wow!
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by tech18: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Beautiful... But her sister is more beautiful
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to your grave just as it did to you forefathers.

grin lol! How did my forefathers have me from the grave? Allah is infecting you with his "intelligence" grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Legolast: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: ANALYSIS OF THE MASSIVE FINANCIAL CORRUPTION AT THE PDP PRIMARY/NATIONAL CONVENTION .

"So how exactly is the one ( PDP) you're supporting today better? Would you not rather stick with the "devil" you know than the wolves in sheep clothing that we all know are even far worse?"

-How exactly will they "change the change" if they have not even changed their own corrupt ways?

There was at least 4,000+ delegates participated in the PDP's presidential primary election that took place in Rivers State.

From participants, Saraki paid each delegate $1,000 (N350,000), that is potentially $4Million (N1.4 Billion) for delegates alone.

Atiku paid $5,000 (N1,750,000) per delegate or $20,000,000 depending on your usefulness (N7 Billion) for all the delegates.

Others paid delegates in dollars too.

There were 12 aspirants that contested in the election, and by the time they ended the election, hundreds of billions of naira must have changed hands. Only that they didn't spend it in naira but in dollars.

Are these the same bunch of hypocrites who like to release press statements condemning vote buying when election does not go their ways?

What did they pay the delegates for, to buy yam or onion or pounded yam? Why did the PDP's delegates collected money from the aspirants?

When we told you that the recession that happened due to the hoarding of dollars and depletion of our foreign reserves and excess crude account was caused by the PDP's politicians, you denied.

So where did they get the dollars they spent now from?

How many of them have any private business that generates so much wealth?

Or are they simply spending money belonging to poor people?

What exactly are they buying that they have to spend so much?

Is it only vote they're buying or our future with it?

Can we honestly expect anything good from this same characters ( PDP) who said they have repented and that we should forgive them their sins but who have not shown any sign of repentance at all?

How exactly will they "change the change" if they have not even changed their own corrupt ways?

The signs are always there, right before our very own eyes.

Everything to show that the one who promises El Dorado is nothing but a fraud, but we almost always chose to ignore them because of our own prejudice and personal interests.

How exactly is an Atiku who is being sponsored by money stolen from poor people better than a Buhari. I trust some of you would like to remind me that when Buhari first came into power that he was sponsored by stolen money too, but you're saying that that Buhari should give way for someone better. So how exactly is the one you're supporting today better?

Would you not rather stick with the "devil" you know than the wolves in sheep clothing that we all know are even far worse?

So, if you see all these and say Buhari is bad then wait for Atiku. He was the most powerful Vice President in Nigerian history, yet only used his powers to enrich himself and his cronies at the expense of the poor masses.

Listen to them talk today, none of them says anything about corruption. Is it because corruption is dead in Nigeria or because they simply do not have the moral ground to speak against it?

None of them tells us what they're going to do to strengthen institutions like the police, judiciary, INEC etc...

None of them has any clear-cut plan on the economy, security, restructuring, power supply, job creation, education, healthcare, restructuring.

The only thing they say is "Buhari has failed, we're going to do better because he who failed woefully before have repented", even though there is no evidence to that.

I just pity the gullible wailers who don't know their left from their right, this is why these people are playing them like kids!
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by umarsule885(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Avedonn:
Perhaps the word pretty has another meaning if not, I didn't see anything pretty in the picture.

Rahama is just like any ordinary average lady. She's not that pretty It's all foundation and make up.
Can we see your own picture?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
pzphoto:
Beautiful kano Actress who was ban from kannywood sometimes ago was pictured with her lookalike sisters.

The resemblance no be here oo... You like ?

See more sexy pictures below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by spirul77: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
moral of the story-----you can still be beautiful without exposing your boobs and asses

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Hollamie007: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lovely

Cat grin grin

Lovely ladies on jeans cheesy

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Ugosample(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Legolast:
CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: ANALYSIS OF THE MASSIVE FINANCIAL CORRUPTION AT THE PDP PRIMARY/NATIONAL CONVENTION .

"So how exactly is the one ( PDP) you're supporting today better? Would you not rather stick with the "devil" you know than the wolves in sheep clothing that we all know are even far worse?"

-How exactly will they "change the change" if they have not even changed their own corrupt ways?

There was at least 4,000+ delegates participated in the PDP's presidential primary election that took place in Rivers State.

From participants, Saraki paid each delegate $1,000 (N350,000), that is potentially $4Million (N1.4 Billion) for delegates alone.

Atiku paid $5,000 (N1,750,000) per delegate or $20,000,000 depending on your usefulness (N7 Billion) for all the delegates.

There were 12 aspirants that contested in the election, and by the time they ended the election, hundreds of billions of naira must have changed hands. Only that they didn't spend it in naira but in dollars.

Are these the same bunch of hypocrites who like to release press statements condemning vote buying when election does not go their ways?

What did they pay the delegates for, to buy yam or onion or pounded yam? Why did the PDP's delegates collected money from the aspirants?

When we told you that the recession that happened due to the hoarding of dollars and depletion of our foreign reserves and excess crude account was caused by the PDP's politicians, you denied.

Can we honestly expect anything good from this same characters ( PDP) who said they have repented and that we should forgive them their sins but who have not shown any sign of repentance at all?

How exactly will they "change the change" if they have not even changed their own corrupt ways?

Everything to show that the one who promises El Dorado is nothing but a fraud, but we almost always chose to ignore them because of our own prejudice and personal interests.

How exactly is an Atiku who is being sponsored by money stolen from poor people better than a Buhari. I trust some of you would like to remind me that when Buhari first came into power that he was sponsored by stolen money too, but you're saying that that Buhari should give way for someone better. So how exactly is the one you're supporting today better?

Would you not rather stick with the "devil" you know than the wolves in sheep clothing that we all know are even far worse?

So, if you see all these and say Buhari is bad then wait for Atiku. He was the most powerful Vice President in Nigerian history, yet only used his powers to enrich himself and his cronies at the expense of the poor masses.

Listen to them talk today, none of them says anything about corruption. Is it because corruption is dead in Nigeria or because they simply do not have the moral ground to speak against it?

None of them tells us what they're going to do to strengthen institutions like the police, judiciary, INEC etc...

None of them has any clear-cut plan on the economy, security, restructuring, power supply, job creation, education, healthcare, restructuring.

The only thing they say is "Buhari has failed, we're going to do better because he who failed woefully before have repented", even though there is no evidence to that.

I just pity the gullible wailers who don't know their left from their right, this is why these people are playing them like kids!

una don start cheesy grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rahama Sadau of Hausawood.
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by fame12k(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is what I will call BEAUTY CRAZINESS

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by JacksonOyibo: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by prince049(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
luminouz:
Just gimme the curvy one on the left...
Damn..
Never knew Hausa ladies are curvy o shocked
See you eh...you like big things
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Hollamie007: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Legolast:

What's this one saying
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Avedonn: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
umarsule885:
Can we see your own picture?
Kai manta da wannan batun
Rahama ba wani kyau ta ke da shi ba dai
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by hopexter(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
fk001:
Nice shot's

But I don't like her

Who cares if you like her ir not

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by luminouz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
prince049:

See you eh...you like big things
I'm big and have big appetites grin wink

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Obas101(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
Hausa and Igbo ladies are rare beauties in Nigeria.
Nah only yoruba remain o. Where you wan put them grin

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by QuestionMark910: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
mrjaydee:
Hausa babes are fine I won't lie

Rahama is not a Hausa babe
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by fk001(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
hopexter:

Who cares if you like her ir not

Wetin concern you with my post
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by QuestionMark910: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2018

Since when did poor people have money?? That another person can spend?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by QuestionMark910: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Never knew Hausa ladies are curvy o
Point of correction. These are not Hausa ladies. Rahama Sadau is not Hausa
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Slimlord(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
No nudity I swear
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by naijaking1: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
grin grin

Oya o headslam fundamentalists, come and stone one of them for wearing jeans trousers...

Those head slammers are just Hot, that's all!
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by umarsule885(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Avedonn:

lol...toh shikenan OGA but wetin she do you?
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by FriendNG: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Beautiful awusa ladies.

Which 1 be Awusa wit ur Yoruba "H" factor. Both in spelling and pronunciation it's called Hausa

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by FriendNG: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
Rahama Sadau of Hausawood.

It's Kannywood not Hausawood. Kannywood drive from Kano
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by FriendNG: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Avedonn:

She is beautiful when compared to some southern ladies with Yam leg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.