Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! (21270 Views)

Salvation Ministry : Best Prayer Camp Portharcourt / Prayer Camp Bayelsa - Best Prayer Camp South South Nigeria / Best Prayer Camp In Rivers State - Prayer Camps In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Hier(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2018
dopemama:
Good morning and Happy Sunday, fellow Nairanlanders, Trust we are all great! I ll like to know if it's mandatory to pray while kneeling only! Cos I do midnight prayers alot and as a person I might not be able to kneel for an hour or more! Do you think sitting to pray is a disrespect to God and hinders prayers? Or what's your take pls?

I walk when praying
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
DedeNkem:

Oh! You seemed to have garnered some energy. I like that. But next time, get an intelligent person to read-proof before you hit 'enter'.

You were shocked I responded. I understand because it's usually prudent to ignore imb*eciles, who have zero intellectual contribution whatsoever to anything, but love being nasty and rude on the internet while hiding behind a keyboard.

Good for you!

You seem to have false belief that you are intelligent. Hahaha, you better think again.it is a pity that you don't even know the meaning of Imbeci*les, it's more of a pity that you have time to respond. You know what? You are a walking disgruntled element.

You also talked of garnering energy, I don't need to waste my energy on you. Don't you see that my reply comes late, what that point to is that I am very busy. I check my mails at my leisure time. If I had known you, you would have regret your life. People like you need to be taught a big lesson.

Well, I will wait for your tirade and this time Around, I will show you my colour
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by DedeNkem: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bianda24:

You seem to have false belief that you are intelligent. Hahaha, you better think again.it is a pity that you don't even know the meaning of Imbeci*les, it's more of a pity that you have time to respond. You know what? You are a walking disgruntled element.

You also talked of garnering energy, I don't need to waste my energy on you. Don't you see that my reply comes late, what that point to is that I am very busy. I check my mails at my leisure time. If I had known you, you would have regret your life. People like you need to be taught a big lesson.

Well, I will wait for your tirade and this time Around, I will show you my colour

Honestly, I feel so sympathetic for you because you're obviously struggling to express yourself. My words are hitting you hard and you're hurting, that's why you're now threatening me.

It is easier for a moronic coward like you to threaten someone while hiding behind a keyboard. If you knew me, you would be scared to even be in the same city with me, talkless picking a fight with me..

As I stated earlier on, you're an imb*ecile (you probably have no clue what it is) and I meant it. Go sleep with one of your numerous male sex partners, as usual, to cool off. Being an imb*ecile is bad. Being a wh*ore on top of that is worse!
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 4:23am On Oct 11, 2018
DedeNkem:

Honestly, I feel so sympathetic for you because you're obviously struggling to express yourself. My words are hitting you hard and you're hurting, that's why you're now threatening me.

It is easier for a moronic coward like you to threaten someone while hiding behind a keyboard. If you knew me, you would be scared to even be in the same city with me, talkless picking a fight with me..

As I stated earlier on, you're an imb*ecile (you probably have no clue what it is) and I meant it. Go sleep with one of your numerous male sex partners, as usual, to cool off. Being an imb*ecile is bad. Being a wh*ore on top of that is worse!

Nkemjika, I am sorry for you. You obviously do not have much in your arsenal of vocabilulary hence for your repeated usage of "hiding behind the keyboard...., imbe*cile" and all that. Well, I will forgive you for that because all folks are not equal. You must have been one of the low life.

However, I will not leave this forum without enlightening you on some silly comments you made in your post. 1. When having brawl with a lady, you need not quickly used the word "who*re on a lady, it's demeaning for a man to say that. It is unmanly too, it's also a pointer to the kind of specie you are. Nkemjika, you must be out of your mind to believe and hold such opinion. You have mother and sisters are in the class of who*re, I know many of the females in your family are prostitutes too. You know why, they do have se*x. If they are not, they should keep a celibate life.

You also did talk about me threatening you, Haba, I need not to do that, I am a woman, I can get you if I desire. But I will give you a long rope to climb cos I am still enjoying your stupidity. The time will tell. As the Yorubas will say, your calabash will indicate where to scoop from and the Igbos will say a child that is piggyback does not know the distance of a journey. You are probably still under your parents or you just got a job, reason for having time to reply because of the data you got. Lol

Like you did observe, I find it difficult to express myself about you, the reason is because I don't use words arbitrarily like you. My diction is near to perfection, so I don't type and say things for the purpose of it.

However, time shall tell what to do to a drag of the society like you, Nkem. For your information, I am Aminat
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Dantedasz(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2018
virago:

This is the only thing you religionist say to prove a non existent God

I haven't read a counter argument from you. That I believe in the existence of God doesn't make me a "religionist" as you have opined.

You can believe in God Almighty without necessarily pledging allegiance to any organized religion.

Atheism itself is a religion in case you aren't aware.

So, shall I wait for your counter argument...?
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by DedeNkem: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bianda24:

Nkemjika, I am sorry for you. You obviously do not have much in your arsenal of vocabilulary hence for your repeated usage of "hiding behind the keyboard...., imbe*cile" and all that. Well, I will forgive you for that because all folks are not equal. You must have been one of the low life.

However, I will not leave this forum without enlightening you on some silly comments you made in your post. 1. When having brawl with a lady, you need not quickly used the word "who*re on a lady, it's demeaning for a man to say that. It is unmanly too, it's also a pointer to the kind of specie you are. Nkemjika, you must be out of your mind to believe and hold such opinion. You have mother and sisters are in the class of who*re, I know many of the females in your family are prostitutes too. You know why, they do have se*x. If they are not, they should keep a celibate life.

You also did talk about me threatening you, Haba, I need not to do that, I am a woman, I can get you if I desire. But I will give you a long rope to climb cos I am still enjoying your stupidity. The time will tell. As the Yorubas will say, your calabash will indicate where to scoop from and the Igbos will say a child that is piggyback does not know the distance of a journey. You are probably still under your parents or you just got a job, reason for having time to reply because of the data you got. Lol

Like you did observe, I find it difficult to express myself about you, the reason is because I don't use words arbitrarily like you. My diction is near to perfection, so I don't type and say things for the purpose of it.

However, time shall tell what to do to a drag of the society like you, Nkem. For your information, I am Aminat

Wow! Aminat, you have so much energy now, I love it. Were you the one who wrote that? I nearly forgot you.

I'm curious, to know who's Nkemjika? Is that one of your sex partners? By the way, you falsely claimed you could get me if you want. LOL. Unfortunately for you I don't date imb*eciles. I'm already taken and my girl is very beautiful, classy, intelligent and doesn't visit forums making a fool of herself like you.

I've no clue what you're experiencing mentally as an imb*ecile, but I believe it must be horrible. If not, you won't be going around attacking people for no genuine reason.

Seek a professional help but don't f*uck the person.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
DedeNkem:

Wow! Aminat, you have so much energy now, I love it. Were you the one who wrote that? I nearly forgot you.

I'm curious, to know who's Nkemjika? Is that one of your sex partners? By the way, you falsely claimed you could get me if you want. LOL. Unfortunately for you I don't date imb*eciles. I'm already taken and my girl is very beautiful, classy, intelligent and doesn't visit forums making a fool of herself like you.

I've no clue what you're experiencing mentally as an imb*ecile, but I believe it must be horrible. If not, you won't be going around attacking people for no genuine reason.

You could have done better Nkemjika, I have warned you severally, stop using the word imbe*cile, you don't know the meaning. Why can't you churn out other abusive words or demeaning words other than your imbecili*ty parlance.

I had expected your reply, I know that a no good header like you will surely reply. You know what? I checked your various posts and I can imagine the kind of animal you are.

Your words are bizzare, you seem to have preoccupied your mind with se*x which you called fu*ck. Hahaha, only ghetto like person like you would not hesitate to use such word freely.

Dedenkem, I pity your life, and I pity your supposedly girlfriend. You said "you are taken". Only gigolos used such words, are you a lady? So a woman can pay you, and enslave you.

You must definitely be out of your senses to think that I will get someone to respond to you. Anyway, foolishness will always resides in some people and you are one of them.

You stupidl*y expose that you are taken, heyah, I pity your girl friend because she doesn't know what she is getting herself into. Hypocrites mixing with good people. It's a pity.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
DedeNkem:

I cant possibly date a low life like you. Only an idio*tic personality will say this "I'm curious, to know who's Nkemjika? Is that one of your sex partners? By the way, you falsely claimed you could get me if you want. LOL. Unfortunately for you I don't date imb*eciles. I'm already taken and my girl is very beautiful, classy, intelligent and doesn't visit forums making a fool of herself like you." You know what it means, your girlfriend is not beautiful, you may even not have any or your girl friend may be one of the bush meat around that u give 200naira to sleep with.

You can't be better than Haruna, my gate man or better than Chike, my mechanic. If you know me, your life will be better, you fathomless personality.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by DedeNkem: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bianda24:

I cant possibly date a low life like you. Only an idio*tic personality will say this "I'm curious, to know who's Nkemjika? Is that one of your sex partners? By the way, you falsely claimed you could get me if you want. LOL. Unfortunately for you I don't date imb*eciles. I'm already taken and my girl is very beautiful, classy, intelligent and doesn't visit forums making a fool of herself like you." You know what it means, your girlfriend is not beautiful, you may even not have any or your girl friend may be one of the bush meat around that u give 200naira to sleep with.

You can't be better than Haruna, my gate man or better than Chike, my mechanic. If you know me, your life will be better, you fathomless personality.

Bianda24:

You could have done better Nkemjika, I have warned you severally, stop using the word imbe*cile, you don't know the meaning. Why can't you churn out other abusive words or demeaning words other than your imbecili*ty parlance.

I had expected your reply, I know that a no good header like you will surely reply. You know what? I checked your various posts and I can imagine the kind of animal you are.

Your words are bizzare, you seem to have preoccupied your mind with se*x which you called fu*ck. Hahaha, only ghetto like person like you would not hesitate to use such word freely.

Dedenkem, I pity your life, and I pity your supposedly girlfriend. You said "you are taken". Only gigolos used such words, are you a lady? So a woman can pay you, and enslave you.

You must definitely be out of your senses to think that I will get someone to respond to you. Anyway, foolishness will always resides in some people and you are one of them.

You stupidl*y expose that you are taken, heyah, I pity your girl friend because she doesn't know what she is getting herself into. Hypocrites mixing with good people. It's a pity.

Two responses to my previous response?
Really? So you're this obsessed with me. If anyone had told me an imb*ecilic stalker would be this infatuated with me, I would have kicked the person out of my presence.

Your previous response (someone wrote for you) was better than these last two. The energy went downhill, what happened? You were struggling and didn't make much sense. How old are you? 8?

For the fact that you mentioned two more names, Haruna and Chike, in your sex discussion, only means one thing - you f*uck them too. They're someone's (probably one of your sex partners) gateman and mechanic respectively, while you f*uck them! LOL. Your kitten must be worst than the dirty Ojuelegba gutter.

As I already mentioned in one of my previous responses, I truely sympathize with you. Your mental health as a whoring abusive imb*ecile, is worse than I earlier envisaged. What steps do you take to minimize the damage? Are you off your medication?
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
DedeNkem:

Really? So you're this obsessed with me. If anyone had told me an imb*ecilic stalker would be this infatuated with me, I would have kicked the person out of my presence.

Your previous response (someone wrote for you) was better than these last two. The energy went downhill, what happened? You were struggling and didn't make much sense. How old are you? 8?

For the fact that you mentioned two more names, Haruna and Chike, in your sex discussion, only means one thing - you f*uck them too. They're someone's (probably one of your sex partners) gateman and mechanic respectively, while you f*uck them! LOL. Your kitten must be worst than the dirty Ojuelegba gutter.

As I already mentioned in one of my previous responses, I truely sympathize with you. Your mental health as a whoring abusive imb*ecile, is worse than I earlier envisaged. What steps do you take to minimize the damage? Are you off your medication?

Hey ya, sorry for the frustration. Your life has been shattered by my word. Your world view also centres around imbbecile and who*re. Sorry. Don't worry, you need to learn. And when you do, it will not be the same again.

People like you ought to be castrated, and very soon, you will be castrated. You are obviously pained and it shows on your write-up.

Like I did say, u are not better than those my employee. You possibly will be their errand boy.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by DedeNkem: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bianda24:

Hey ya, sorry for the frustration. Your life has been shattered by my word. Your world view also centres around imbbecile and who*re. Sorry. Don't worry, you need to learn. And when you do, it will not be the same again.

People like you ought to be castrated, and very soon, you will be castrated. You are obviously pained and it shows on your write-up.

Like I did say, u are not better than those my employee. You possibly will be their errand boy.

Please, proofread your response before sending. I'm aware you're semi illiterate, but did you finish Secondary school?

I understand they're your "employees" because they f*uck you. Which of them f*ucks you better? I wish I could contact them to find out how nasty an imb*icile's p*ussy is. The thought of it gives me nightmares.

Be honest, how many men have you slept with? And how many abortions have you had?
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 4:13am On Oct 14, 2018
DedeNkem:

Nkem, you must be a very stu*pid fella. You go about abusing people. Your thread has shown that. Don't you have sense? You must be a poor, low life boy.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2018
DedeNkem:

Please, proofread your response before sending. I'm aware you're semi illiterate, but did you finish Secondary school?

I understand they're your "employees" because they f*uck you. Which of them f*ucks you better? I wish I could contact them to find out how nasty an imb*icile's p*ussy is. The thought of it gives me nightmares.

Be honest, how many men have you slept with? And how many abortions have you had?

To start with, I have made 24 abortions and I have also slept with your father. You must be a fool. My puss*y smells like your mouth and your family are all imbe*ciles.

Since all your parlance centers around "imbe*cille, who*re and fu*ck, continue to wallow in it.

So, it is difficult for you to assimilate my write-up and be on the same pedestal with me. Sorry is your case.

I also notice that you go about responding and abusing people, you will soon meet your Waterloo.

I want to challenge you in a debate, my name is Aminat. Choose any topic of your choice and let us debate. That will show your intellectual prowess, Mumu.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by DedeNkem: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bianda24:

To start with, I have made 24 abortions and I have also slept with your father. You must be a fool. My puss*y smells like your mouth and your family are all imbe*ciles.

Since all your parlance centers around "imbe*cille, who*re and fu*ck, continue to wallow in it.

So, it is difficult for you to assimilate my write-up and be on the same pedestal with me. Sorry is your case.

I also notice that you go about responding and abusing people, you will soon meet your Waterloo.

I want to challenge you in a debate, my name is Aminat. Choose any topic of your choice and let us debate. That will show your intellectual prowess, Mumu.

Great! Your energy is back, I like it! You wrote that at 4am, I'm sure some dirty d*icks kept you up that long. Was it party or foursome?

Anyway, I'm glad you were honest with your abortion statistics. I pity any man who might call you his wife in future. Your nasty p*ussy must be home to many STDs. Oh my, I wanna puke right now... embarassed

Unfortunately for you, I don't debate imb*eciles! Seriously, how did you expect a sane, handsome and intelligent bloke like me to debate a dumb abusive imb*ecile like you? Don't you have respect?! You should be jubilating for getting a response from me. You're far below my league!

Aminat, do you have a boko haram member in your family? Or have you f*ucked one yet? I'm sure you have.
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
DedeNkem:

Great! Your energy is back, I like it! You wrote that at 4am, I'm sure some dirty d*icks kept you up that long. Was it party or foursome?

Anyway, I'm glad you were honest with your abortion statistics. I pity any man who might call you his wife in future. Your nasty p*ussy must be home to many STDs. Oh my, I wanna puke right now... embarassed

Unfortunately for you, I don't debate imb*eciles! Seriously, how did you expect a sane, handsome and intelligent bloke like me to debate a dumb abusive imb*ecile like you? Don't you have respect?! You should be jubilating for getting a response from me. You're far below my league!

Aminat, do you have a boko haram member in your family? Or have you f*ucked one yet? I'm sure you have.

Oh yes, I had foursome, just finished around that time! You must be very "smart". So you could think of my puss*y. You don't even have level.

Who told you that you are handsome. You look like a ginjantropus, fossils like. Your di*ck does not merit my pu*ssy. I guess you are enjoying the conversation.

Ewu, I know you can not enter into duel of debate with me. If you are sound as you claimed, why don't you avail me of the request. Oh sorry, you cant stand it cos ur parlance are minute hence your frequent usage of LovePeddler*, imbe*cile and *Bleep.

Latin we say "Nemo quad non habit*. So Bleep* off.

You lack intelligence, carriage and wit. Idio*t. Less I forget, it seems your energy is dwindling or recinding. What happened? Oh, you don't have much in ur arsenal. Sorry!!!
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
dopemama:
Good morning and Happy Sunday, fellow Nairanlanders, Trust we are all great! I ll like to know if it's mandatory to pray while kneeling only! Cos I do midnight prayers alot and as a person I might not be able to kneel for an hour or more! Do you think sitting to pray is a disrespect to God and hinders prayers? Or what's your take pls?

WHEN YOU KNEEL OR LIE OR STAND ETC, WHERE IS THE HEART? Thinking about driving, eating, travelling, discussing, etc or IS THE HEART TRULY CONNECTED TO GOD THROUGH CHRIST IN ADORATION, HUMILITY AND DEPENDABILITY TO GOD?

1 Like

Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by DedeNkem: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

Oh yes, I had foursome, just finished around that time! You must be very "smart". So you could think of my puss*y. You don't even have level.

Who told you that you are handsome. You look like a ginjantropus, fossils like. Your di*ck does not merit my pu*ssy. I guess you are enjoying the conversation.

Ewu, I know you can not enter into duel of debate with me. If you are sound as you claimed, why don't you avail me of the request. Oh sorry, you cant stand it cos ur parlance are minute hence your frequent usage of LovePeddler*, imbe*cile and *Bleep.

Latin we say "Nemo quad non habit*. So Bleep* off.

You lack intelligence, carriage and wit. Idio*t. Less I forget, it seems your energy is dwindling or recinding. What happened? Oh, you don't have much in ur arsenal. Sorry!!!

It is good that you confirmed you're wh*ore! I like that honesty.

My words are hitting you really hard that's why you have been stalking my posts to recent threads. LOL. I love it! Keep it up please!

I knew I would trigger your badly damage mental health to the maximum. You're the queen of imb*eciles and you're not disappointing. LOL.

As I clearly stated in my previous response, I can't debate an imb*ecile! You've absolutely nothing logical or intelligent whatsoever to offer and I don't f*uck nasty stinky wh*ores like you! If you go to any nearby psychiatric hospital, you'll get enough of your kind to debate.

Have you stopped your medication?
Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by Bianda24: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

Hey ya, You must be tired. It is a pity that you can't speak English language for more than 29minutes. Sorry, well, it is not your language.imbe*cile, mo*ron, disgruntled element that has no commercial value. The fuse to your brain is damaged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does The Devil Look Like? / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.