Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl (17762 Views)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by kemzy036: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2018
A court sitting in Benin, Edo State has jailed a man 20 years for raping a 10-year-girl.

Mr. Nwachukwu Benjamin was said to have raped the girl in June.

An activist, one Israel Joe, had alleged then that the family of the rapist was using their wealth to obstruct justice.

However, in a Facebook post on Saturday, Joe said Mr. Benjamin was sentenced to 20 years jail term for the crime.

He said the suspect was handed the jail sentence at the Benin High Court on Friday, October 5th.

NairaFame recalls that Joe had, in June, claimed that the case was being compromised by the investigating police officer [IPO].

NairaFame further reports that the incidence of rape cases have increased dramatically recently. On Thursday, a model and graduate of Adeyemi College of Education Ondo, Oluwaseun Ajila, 20, was raped and murdered at her home in the Ijoka area of Akure, the Ondo State capital.

The 20-year-old was said to have been stabbed to death by the assailant on Thursday.

According to a source, the mother of the deceased, Mrs. Yemisi Ajayi, raised the alarm over the incident when she returned from work that day and met her daughter dead.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/justice-served-court-sentences-man-to.html

L

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Caseless: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Brilliant!

6 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by kemzy036: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by bomasek(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2018
20 is fair

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by kemzy036: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2018
bomasek:
20 is fair
Wah

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by DrRasheed: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
He should be castrated
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by bomasek(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
kemzy036:

Wah
20 years imprisonment
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by kemzy036: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
bomasek:
20 years imprisonment
Okay
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by datopaper(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
20 years is too small

Life imprisonment would have been okay

7 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Onlinealaba(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
gosh! I can't imagine the trauma the little girl will be passing through. the sentence is well deserved with hard labour tho
..look at the b*staard face with no remorse for his action

check my siggy, get your electronics(TV's ,fridge etc) at flat rates, payment on delivery .delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Sholaco: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na them Igbo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by AnneMomoh: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
He deserves Death not 20years

6 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by CheapDataGuy: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pls I have a question, if a court sentence someone to 10yrs imprisonment, will the person spend 10yrs or 5yrs?? Someone told me 15days is one month in prison

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by emeijeh(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Give him this peppery therapy before he is thrown into jail.

Oya take!

3 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by BigBrother9ja: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Osu

Maka why na ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by oka4ugoo: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na so 2 minutes enjoyment take land my fellow man to 20 yrs imprisonment.

Anyway

After serving his jail term if he see small gal again em di*k go humble.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Bolustical: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nwachukwu

Ironically, they are always the first to term others paedophiles but they are worse.

Even Ojukwu sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by abdulaz: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Say no to rape.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by techstack: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
angry
That's too small
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by DCLXV1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Its just sad. Cant wrap my head around how supposedly sane people are attracted to kids! embarassed cry
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by KosyJerry(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
You’ve got 20years to rape asses in prison. Get ready cus you go see f**k run

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by voltred(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
20years too small

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by purem(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
The way Nigeria economy is going ehn almost everybody is tired of our leaders, you can imagine buhari going to London and saying shiits about Nigerian youths, that we are lazy, just to justify his incompetency.

That makes me to believe that karma is the only thing that change cannot change when it comes back on him, it is karma when a whole president of the united States says buhari is "LIFELESS". We all mock him here on nairaland concerning the remark, not knowing that he still have a dubious plan for Nigeria by planning to rule us again.

Aswear this man is really a wicked man, how many of you can remember back then when he drive Nigeria into recession, he said something back then that I want you to remember, he said if things continue this way he may resign, and now he already had more than 2m votes in primary election just in one state alone, WTF? how many people are in Taraba?

Abeg lemme just forget this man issue, he's really frustrating people like me.

One thing that annoys me about the osun state election is that davido tried his best for his uncle, and adeleke himself tried all his possible best only to inconclusively loss his supposed position to an unpopular APC miscreant. But am not surprised about that, what surprises more is governor ambode who looks aggressive when his name is not included among the Lagos state APC candidates but only for him to congratulate the same man he had earlier out of the anger brings out his flaws by drilling out his horrible past and further asserts that he's not competent for the job.
Isn't that surprising? Am less concern about that anyways

What is so critical to me right now is that am almost getting tired of this life entirely considering the way things are going, you can imagine this same money everybody is running upandan to get hold of, even if it's a little that can sustain there daily basic needs.
Some people have it, even more than enough to the extent that one ingrate mistakingly sends a huge 600k to another mumu that look like a good Samaritan to himself.
Just imagine, this ingrate was even fighting him for returning the money, when a nigga like me would've goan withdrawn the money immediately the alert came in.

As in ehn the thing just tire me, I don hustle sotey ano geh money

And it's frustrating me when I look at the nature and movement of money, some people have it and they don't even know what to do with it anymore while most of us don't even have shishi.

The other day I was going on an errand for my sister, she ask me to goan collect the feeding upkeep for the two kids and herself from her sugar daddy.
So after he gave me the 50k in an envelope. you know that feeling in your heart when a rich man put's his hand on his pocket while you're standing in front of him He just drew out the money and gave it to me without even counting it and said i should use it for t-fare, as in ehn the joy I felt when the money resorted to be 8.5k ehn is out of this world.

In the mids of my happiness I was thinking that the 8500 am happy about getting is a piece of shiit to this man, this man just gave out 58,500 naira in a matter of seconds and he doesn't feel any remorse about it at all.

ho my heavenly Father when will I be rich like this man When will my hustle pay Am just fvckin broke right now...

Niggas like me has only one way of becoming rich over night and that's bet9ja, one day I take a look at myself and I reason that all the money I've been wasting on betting, if I was using it to feed myself I wouldn't look so malnourish to the extent that my cousin was asking me if I was sick before.

If you're reading my post and think am a frustrated broke nigga you're right, in fact you're very much right, am frustrated more than you can imagine coz am fvckin broke......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Too small.
life sentence would have been better.
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Pavore9: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by UTMOST10(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Five minutes enjoyment landed him in prison for solid 20years.........

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Donzion77(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Them for castrate the guy before them take am to court na because by the time them release am,he is going to continue from where he stop

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by gift2xl: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Poor girl ndo

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by stasius: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rape? And you landed in Nigerian prison?
Hehehehhehehhehe!

Prison guys will do justice to his nyash.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by FrostyButter: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Too small... You can't come and destroy someone's life and think you deserve a shot at life.

Only a sick demented animal would rape a 10 year old girl. Release him and he would do it again.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by rsajuwon22: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
if this man free from prison he will has masters in raping.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Man To 20 Years In Prison For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl by Cyriloha(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
DrRasheed:
He should be castrated

After or before the 20 years ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Algerian Hacker that Withdrew More Than $400 Million From 217 Banks / Motor Parts Thief Caught By Vigilante In Delta (Photos) / Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.