Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention (38364 Views)

Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by FX(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:
Saraki....pls let Atiku win. Atiku stands a better chance at returning Buhari to his village.
You want to return Nigeria to Obasanjo era abi? Atiku is old school jarey. Saraki is new school
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Melison(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Cry me a river .
Clown ! cheesy
See wetin dey call person clown,
21st century heediot

2 Likes

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Jabioro: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki ke! It would be walk over for APC

2 Likes

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:
Saraki....pls let Atiku win. Atiku stands a better chance at returning Buhari to his village.

Anyone of them that wins, Bubu will Trash Poo out of their Ass

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Melison:

I pray buhari wins the next elections so that u loyalists will get to know better
You are a clown! cheesy
Buhari doesn’t need your prayers to win .
He needs we sane people’s votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by MOSDAM(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm pretty sure bukola saraki will do better than mbuhari cos he's energetic,has exposure and more educative. Like for saraki share for buhari

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Abdul9025(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
lols... if saraki wins.. Buhari will definitely continue.. Kwankwaso and Atiku stand the better chance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by akeentech(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
zeusdgrt:
Eyah.... Okocha for leave Bolton na
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by OfficialBrendan(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Abi #WRECK NIGERIA
lifeless zombie

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Upsidedown9ja(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
I really want saraki to win this. Everybody is corrupt in Nigeria even the so called me integrity, ask fela why the 2 billion dollars was missing. We need a young and vibrant man to take us to the next level in this country. We are tired of grandfather heading this country. Like is you agree and share if you don’t

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Splasshhh(f): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by omoranmilowo: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2018
God will choose the better one among them to liberate Nigeria from slavery
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Splasshhh(f): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Check out my signature
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by WarriAproko: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
If Tambuwal emerge. He will be one of the easiest to trashout. Only Atiku and Kwankwansou can withstand buhari

2 Likes

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by lastborn419(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki can not win sai Baba �

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by excelmerry: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2018
sexiestharam:
It is obvious Tambuwal has won. We can see that from the collation of results.
Is Tambuwal's agent the man wearing PDP native attire with red cap?

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by princejakes(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=BubuZombi post=71856320]Let him win. buhari will Trash Da Poo Out of the Idiot at General Elections.

You say what

2 Likes

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by XaviDayo(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
FX:
You want to return Nigeria to Obasanjo era abi? Atiku is old school jarey. Saraki is new school

APC is no longer as popular as they were. This coming election will be won only by the use of resources. Atiku can match APC money for money. So.....Atiku in my opinion is the man. As a matter of fact, anybody but Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by slivertongue: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA
Wishful thinkin &media hype...

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by arsenal33: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
he paid the most dollars
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialBrendan:

lifeless zombie

Hahaha
I am coming to suck out you brains grin
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by sexiestharam(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
excelmerry:

Is Tambuwal's agent the man wearing PDP native attire with red cap?
No dear. He is the one with the white kaftan and black cap at the extreme end.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by rickyrex(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2018
yazach:
Even without NYSC certificate

With the spending of thousands of dollars, if you still support this people, your mumu just start
sorry brother tell buhari to bring out his olevel certificate chebi nah nysc you talk for saraki.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by XaviDayo(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

Anyone of them that wins, Bubu will Trash Poo out of their Ass

grin

Bro, Buhari is no longer as popular as he use to be. All that 14 million votes is just a template they want to use in rigging the elections. In a free and fair election, even Sowore will send Buhari packing. For now, Atiku is the man that can make that happen. He has the resources to fight Buhari since all APC relies on as at today is money and nothing more.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by excelmerry: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
sexiestharam:

No dear. He is the one with the white kaftan and black cap at the extreme end.
If that is so then I don't think he'll win cos the man with the attire I mentioned has collected the most votes amongst all agents sitted. And I think he's Saraki's agent.

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Don't rejoice yet
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Melison post=71856481]
Lolz wetin dey pain this mumu all those jargons just to imply how stupid u are
Odeh[/quote

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
I said it. Watching with keen interest . That's the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by yazach: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
rickyrex:
sorry brother tell buhari to bring out his olevel certificate chebi nah nysc you talk for saraki.

Sorry brother please go through pmb profile again.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Pavarottii(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:
Wike will Surprise All this Saraki Supporters both Online and Offline with his Candidate
Wen did wike tell u he has a candidate... Which platform did u get that information from?
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
arsenal33:
he paid the most dollars

With Kwara loots, Sarathief must go kwara must be liberated from Cultcabal politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.