Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention (38362 Views)

Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by SoMiSo: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Buhari that is trying to focus on keeping his BP down. Baba is praying Saraki should not win. E go win ammmm.

BubuZombi:
Let him win. buhari will Trash Da Poo Out of the Idiot at General Elections.

grin
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:

Lol, na now I see ya name. My vote goes to PDP. Out with Buhari

You Are On Your Own (OYO)
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by XaviDayo(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

You Are On Your Own (OYO)

U sef dey on ur own totally. (OYOT)
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by SoMiSo: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki is going to emerge victorious. I can feel it in my bones.

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by rickyrex(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2018
yazach:

Sorry brother please go through pmb profile again.
brother which profile? Last time I checked he doesn't have an exist school profile
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by NCP: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2018
Peoples Dollarcratic Party

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by yazach: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2018
rickyrex:
brother which profile? Last time I checked he doesn't have an exist school profile

Bro why now??

When you know say don hammer commot for Nigeria
How you go take know pmb profile
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Mems01(f): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

grin

I swearrrrr!
yazach:

Bro why now??

When you know say don hammer commot for Nigeria
How you go take know pmb profile
BubuZombi:

grin

I swearrrrr!
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by yazach: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2018
klax:

[s]
Your own mum is a nightmare you are talking about NYSC cert pls provide a single Cert Buhari ever had just one provide it here and let's see it

Have I not warned people like you to stop being stupid Have I not warned fools like you to think before posting anything here Have I not warned all you f u c k I n g apc never to talk about anything ceruficate again because your Sai my foot had none so shut up and gerrah outta here.
[/s]

It take been stupid to abuse another one's mum you know

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by stanisbaratheon: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Imagine a combo of Atiku and Saraki as President and vice President, respectively.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Pavarottii(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:

I am not under estimating PDP. The power of incumbency will play a role in all of this. Buhari will definitely deploy the apparatus of govt to win elections. PDP can only compete well if Atiku emerges as their flag bearer .
U av forgotten that pdp can also use govt apparatus. Only rivers and akwa ibom can comfortably do the work... E no pass 10billion each ... Once they av 50billion naira from all their state.. is that not Enuf? Atiku no get money reach govt sef .
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by PassingShot(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
funmike83:

What you don't know is that we need a smart crook to govern this country. Only a crook can tackle all the crooks in APC. Saraki is smart and will work . he is the youngest of all. Let's give him a chance
[/s]
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by melvin0004(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:
Wike will Surprise All this Saraki Supporters both Online and Offline with his Candidate
d people choice wud emerge,d elections has been free n fair

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Mems01(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2018
augustineokoro:
Dr. Bukola safari all the way.

Afi Safari naa
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by teebell999(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2018
zeusdgrt:
Eyah.... Okocha for leave Bolton na

Are u feeling better sir?
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Kayharry(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku emerge pdp candidate
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Benekruku(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:

grin

You said it all, I just want the guy to win

He needs to be humiliated politically like Ambode
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Benekruku(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2018
stanisbaratheon:
Imagine a combo of Atiku and Saraki as President and vice President, respectively.

Saraki is politically useless when it comes to pulling numbers

Both of them cant even break votes

They both only have the South East

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
I just pray Atiku wins. This could give Duke an increased chance of winning the presidentials.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by thatigboman: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Jonah Jang 19. Datti Ahmed 5
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Benekruku(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2018
DanXplore:
I just pray Atiku wins. This could give Duke an increased chance of winning the presidential.

grin grin grin

Tell me you are joking

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:

Bro, Buhari is no longer as popular as he use to be. All that 14 million votes is just a template they want to use in rigging the elections. In a free and fair election, even Sowore will send Buhari packing. For now, Atiku is the man that can make that happen. He has the resources to fight Buhari since all APC relies on as at today is money and nothing more.

In a free and fair election, none of Atiku or Saraki can beat Buhari. Or maybe you think Saraki was able to win elections in Kwara free and fair. Saraki or Atiku can never win a free and fair election anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BluntBoy(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2018
melvin0004:
d people choice wud emerge,d elections has been free n fair

Free and fair with vote buying
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by XaviDayo(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

In a free and fair election, none of Atiku or Saraki can beat Buhari. Or maybe you think Saraki was able to win elections in Kwara free and fair. Saraki or Atiku can never win a free and fair election anywhere.

I agree with you, simply put, no politician can any election free and fair. Even Buhari know say Dem rig for am in 2015.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BluntBoy(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2018
SoMiSo:
Buhari that is trying to focus on keeping his BP down. Baba is praying Saraki should not win. E go win ammmm.

I can't understand where you people got the feeling that Saraki is so special as to stand a chance against Buhari.

You people have really begun to overhype this man. Saraki has never even tried his popularity at the polls before, except in Kwara State where his father's influence had played well in making him governor.

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BluntBoy(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:

I agree with you, simply put, no politician can any election free and fair. Even Buhari know say Dem rig for am in 2015.

Yes. In sane climes, all of them would be in jail by now, not walking free and even daring to romance the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2018
baylord101:
Smooth ride for Buhari if Saraki win
YOU know nothing about how depreciated buhari has become politically in Nigeria. Saraki will beat him hands down in an organised election currently.

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Honduras: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats to Atiku
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:
Saraki....pls let Atiku win. Atiku stands a better chance at returning Buhari to his village.

Atiku that like woman more than anything He Can’t go to the us We need a disciplined president with sm degree of honor. Abeg we are dat desperate.

I say saraki or Kwankwaso
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

You said it all, I just want the guy to win

He needs to be humiliated politically like Ambode

When we get their...
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Tell me you are joking

Atiku has a better chance of dividing the North’s vote and consequently reducing Buhari’s potential votes, therefore, raising Duke’s likelihood of winning. It is simple maths.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by XaviDayo(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes. In sane climes, all of them would be in jail by now, not walking free and even daring to romance the electorates.

Nice talking politics with you mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals / Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.