Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention (38365 Views)

Delta Polls: Oborevwori Sustains Lead In 18 Lgs, As Collation Of Results Resume / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BluntBoy(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2018
XaviDayo:

Nice talking politics with you mehn.
Same here.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by olufemi2211(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Imagine ordinary Tambuwal don whoop Saraki ass....The purported god of some 'people'.... Radarada

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by olufemi2211(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Where are the ignoramus over hyping the snake Saraki.....See correct ass whooping by ordinary Tambuwal....Radarada ati uncle e.....When I tell people Saraki is a feather weight politician, the children of anger will almost comot cloth fight me.. Now we can all see...Safe for Kwara, d guy is 'influenceless' ....na me get my inglis...abeg wia is d akamu jare
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by berbs: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Sorry, Atiku has won. Better luck next time
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Benekruku(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
DanXplore:

Atiku has a better chance of dividing the North’s vote and consequently reducing Buhari’s potential votes, therefore, raising Duke’s likelihood of winning. It is simple maths.

grin grin grin

Duke is not in the picture please
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Duke is not in the picture please

It raises his chances. It does not neccessarily translate to winning.
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by Basic123: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
overambition/overconfidence has finally nailed him grin

1 Like

Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
FX:
If I hear say Saraki no win ehh. The guy is the smartest among all the presidential aspirants. He will devise a means. I trust Saraki. He no dey carry last.

Now you don't hear say Saraki No Win grin
Tambuwal even trash him
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Esseite:
You are all more intellectually active and miles better than what we have currently..

You are all winners...

The corrupt active have lost the primaries,
Even Tambuwal Trash am grin
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by BubuZombi: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gboy101:
...smartest of all Nigeria politician. what I like about saraki is that his calculation is always accurate and those with him are always assured and in safe hands.

saraki is the smartest of all Nigeria politician. you can't take that from him.

With is calculations and smartness, Na Only 317 votes he could acquire.
Tambuwal even Trash am
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by baylord101(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
YOU know nothing about how depreciated buhari has become politically in Nigeria. Saraki will beat him hands down in an organised election currently.
I love your dream but wake up
Re: Agents Confident Of A Saraki Win As Collation Commences At The Convention by zeusdgrt(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
teebell999:

Are u feeling better sir?
Iwobi how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.