Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (67428 Views)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
bluecircle470:
Dare Tinubu at your own peril

I dey tell you!

That Tinubu na monster!

In fact, Sanwo-Olu should be very careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by harrisonford001: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2018
A lesson to those e warriors fighting and insulting each others for the sake of these people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by francisMKD(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

and some mumu boys will be fighting and killing themselves over the primaries result of ambode ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by stiffy56(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2018
ambode bleeped up .....everybody
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by excanny: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Three two-faced, back-biters, corrupt and political enemies laughing and pretending to be happy among themselves.

That's Yoruba idiosyncrasy. You never know what lies underneath their soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by jerryunit48: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Jagaban of Africa !
The nightmare of wailers !
The destroyer of GEJ !
May you live long for us sir
your hatred for GEJ will soon give you high pretension if care is not taken, what has GEJ got to do with this now?
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by SETIOK(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2018
AMAZING PICTURE!
BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU (Left), ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU (Middle) and AKINWUNMI AMBODE (Right).

What an amazing picture. In as much as people always say 'NO TO GODFATHERISM', it can never end and that's the bitter truth and the obvious reality.

This 1st Law of Power is very important for any politician or a growing politician learning the ropes in Politics:
(1)LAW 1- NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER Always make those above you (leaders) feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your full talents or you might accomplish the opposite. Make your masters appear more brilliant than you are and you will attain the height of power.

BABA na MASTER, he didn't build his LOYAL DYNASTY of LOYALISTS in a day, he has consistently built it for over 20 years. Most times, I smile when some people say why can't TINUBU be defeated in Lagos State. The truth is that he can and might still be defeated but definitely not now.

I will give another example of a godfather that his reign and power only subsided when he died. He is LAMIDI ADEDIBU (Penkelemesi- Peculiar Mess), (24 October 1927 – 11 June 2008). He was an aristocratic power broker in Oyo State , Nigeria. In fact, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo described him as the "father of the PDP".

When BABA ADEDIBU was still alive, he was a godfather and king maker in Oyo State and no governor, I repeat no governor in the history of Oyo State ever used 2 terms of 8 years when he was alive. That only happened when he died and the incumbent Governor of Oyo State-ABIOLA AJIMOBI made that record.

Do you think it's easy to build a loyal dynasty of loyalists that won't depart from you? I don't think so. Please, rethink before castigating and condemning ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU, he is the JAGABAN of LAGOS STATE and so shall it be until he goes to the great beyond. He is a leading leader!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by SETIOK(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2018
bluefilm:

I dey tell you!

That Tinubu na monster!

In fact, Sanwo-Olu should be very careful

AMAZING PICTURE!
BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU (Left), ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU (Middle) and AKINWUNMI AMBODE (Right).

What an amazing picture. In as much as people always say 'NO TO GODFATHERISM', it can never end and that's the bitter truth and the obvious reality.

This 1st Law of Power is very important for any politician or a growing politician learning the ropes in Politics:
(1)LAW 1- NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER Always make those above you (leaders) feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your full talents or you might accomplish the opposite. Make your masters appear more brilliant than you are and you will attain the height of power.

BABA na MASTER, he didn't build his LOYAL DYNASTY of LOYALISTS in a day, he has consistently built it for over 20 years. Most times, I smile when some people say why can't TINUBU be defeated in Lagos State. The truth is that he can and might still be defeated but definitely not now.

I will give another example of a godfather that his reign and power only subsided when he died. He is LAMIDI ADEDIBU (Penkelemesi- Peculiar Mess), (24 October 1927 – 11 June 2008). He was an aristocratic power broker in Oyo State , Nigeria. In fact, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo described him as the "father of the PDP".

When BABA ADEDIBU was still alive, he was a godfather and king maker in Oyo State and no governor, I repeat no governor in the history of Oyo State ever used 2 terms of 8 years when he was alive. That only happened when he died and the incumbent Governor of Oyo State-ABIOLA AJIMOBI made that record.

Do you think it's easy to build a loyal dynasty of loyalists that won't depart from you? I don't think so. Please, rethink before castigating and condemning ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU, he is the JAGABAN of LAGOS STATE and so shall it be until he goes to the great beyond. He is a leading leader!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by SETIOK(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2018
excanny:

That's Yoruba idiosyncrasy. You never know what lies underneath their soul.

AMAZING PICTURE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonja and two-faceness. He is smiling, but deep in his mind, he can kill Tinubu. Igbo man will never pretend like this no matter what!

U keep hyping Igbo men like they are some saints that fell from heaven or isn’t not thesame Igbo men i see all over the place and in Nigerian politics? Don’t let me talk o

Mind u I’m Igbo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by geezynoni: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Crocodile laughter

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Koralords: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018
SETIOK:

AMAZING PICTURE!

Correction adelabu is penkelemess not Adedibu ...nice write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Festy4u(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Caseless:
cool

There's something about this man. I need to study him for a research. He'd deal with you and when you see him , you can't help but laugh with him. Ask Jonathan and obj.

Sai jagaba!

Those two names were presidents of Nigeria,...don't go comparing them with one time "agbero governor" of Lagos state! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by KosyJerry(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Be careful who you face with... The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonja and two-faceness. He is smiling, but deep in his mind, he can kill Tinubu. Igbo man will never pretend like this no matter what!

Igbos and tribalism.. You guys are sick in the head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by fareed69(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:

Thats the more reason you guys will not get there.

Learn to forgive and forget and respect the wish of the people and your elders.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
jerryunit48:
your hatred for GEJ will soon give you high pretension if care is not taken, what has GEJ got to do with this now?
Cry me a river cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Odingo1: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Yoruba I don't really know how they do it, they can conceal their inward thought and grievances, smile as if all is good and deal with you when you did not expect it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by sirhood: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2018
paymentvoucher:
If you live in Lagos, then these are your parents.

Argue with your keyboard
you funny bro grin
paymentvoucher:
If you live in Lagos, then these are your parents.

Argue with your keyboard
you funny bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2018
The good, the bad, and the ugly

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Ladman406(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2018
True talk, I am Yoruba and we truly won't tell u if u hurt us or not. We are just gonna wait for the right time before revenging, we were taught not to be too emotional so that's why u can hardly read our true intentions.

That's Yoruba idiosyncrasy. You never know what lies underneath their soul.[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Maghan37: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:
That is what makes Yoruba's smarter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by fareed69(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2018
lyricalz:
ambode, the most mumu governor, naija has ever seen.

So he should have decamped or what?

Learn to take things in its stride ,
Life continues

after all lts not the end of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Job2004: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2018
We need leaders and not politicians in Nigeria. We need 36 likes of Ambode as governors in all the 36 states of the federation.
Come to think of it, this man is the best performing governor in ramifications in this current dispensation.
He refused to service Tinubu and his party cohorts, he identified with the masses. You cannot accuse him of corruption or money laundering.
God owns his tomorrow and destiny. Don't be surprised he becomes the president of this country tomorrow
Lets stop celebrating corruption and evil personified in Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by peterson: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Were you expecting him to laugh hotly op?
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Odingo1: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
fareed69:

Thats the more reason you guys will not get there.

Learn to forgive and forget and respect the wish of the people and your elders.

Yoruba don't forgive but they will just flow along, pretend that all is good and wait for perfect opportunity to strike
, Igbo don't have that patience and will challenge and fight back immediately they are offended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Lagos is not politically developed. Say no to Godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Rich96: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:

Must you compare Yoruba and Igbo?? Oloriburuku ni awon Igbo yi ooooo.... Tinuba can champion a Yoruba Man to Rule this Country... can any Igbo try that?? Awon 4.5% grin ... Note : Politics is not a do or die and to avoid probing , Ambode has to stick with APC!! Fighting with Jagaban will move him from Ex Governor to something terrible ... Coz Na them get Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by planetzoom: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Ambode is a disgrace and a sharp contrast to everything called honor,bravery and self respect, A tribe of sophisticated morons being Remote controlled by a drug baron,Assassin and known criminal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ambode is a disgrace to politics.
He is one of the reasons godfatherism thrives unabated in Nigeria.

I don't pity him, I just pity his wife who will have no one to report the vicar to when he makes her queue up in church.

Why did you think he is a disgrace? Is it because of his humility and ability to accept his fault and move on? Is it when you see him weeping and fighting his boss that you will be happy? It is time for you to reset your thinking faculty back to its default mode. Are you just in pain because of Jagaban successes? Did anybody just want to become god-father ? He worked harder than his predecessors to achieve this, he is dancing to the tune of majority and that is why he is still being relevant while majority of his peers even from your zone have gone into oblivion, and are no longer relevant at moment. Don't get angry over somebody success; people like you will always criticize dangote how he should spend his money, instead of you to go your own way to acheive your own success.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by EvilMetahuman: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

If Ibo man loves or hates you, the body language alone will tell you. But a skull miner will bite you ,blow you and be laughing with you at the same time....

If Ibo man loves or hates you, the body language alone will tell you. But a skull miner will bite you ,blow you and be laughing with you at the same time....
that's why you people are terrible at politics and wil foreverl be a slave to everyone..

A man will learn to control his emotion and learn when to strike... Just not igbos..

Everything na emotion, zero application of sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.