Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (67458 Views)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Zionista:
Sanwoolu is already feeling like an elected Governor. His carriage and mien beaming with an 'His Excellency' status already even before the electorates decide.

Lagosians, who did this to you?

How did you all become slaves to the Feudal Lord of Bourdillon?

How can one man determine the political future of over 20 million people?

Liberate your selves people.

Vote for a candidate of your choice.

Don't let the so called " party structure" decide your future
Tell the world the state you come from the east and why don't you change party?And why is ur ancestors running to Tinubu state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Well said
EvilMetahuman:
that's why you people are terrible at politics and wil foreverl be a slave to everyone..

A man will learn to control his emotion and learn when to strike... Just not igbos..

Everything na emotion, zero application of sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by poseidon12: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Comedians. You can only fool the zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by thatigboman: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
I just pity ambode

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
All these emotional Igbo men on this thread...no wonder their women prefer Yoruba schlongs tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by saintandsinnerz: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ambode is a disgrace to politics.
He is one of the reasons godfatherism thrives unabated in Nigeria.

I don't pity him, I just pity his wife who will have no one to report the vicar to when he makes her queue up in church.
Bro, where have you been? I have missed your post greatly!
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by zolacoded(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't pity him, I just pity his wife who will have no one to report the vicar to when he makes her queue up in church.

Welcome back bros ...... been a while truly!
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by tajudeenlekan(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ambode self know say hin go lose
Jagaban of Lagos
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonja and two-faceness. He is smiling, but deep in his mind, he can kill Tinubu. Igbo man will never pretend like this no matter what!

I laugh well well for this your statement. When an Ibo, for example, knowingly sells you a FAKE product after about 3 hours of morning devotion what do you call that? Smartness abi?

Please make we no even go there.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Rich96: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Igbo's has failed politically!! They are the real 2 face!! grin grin... awon oloripelebe Biafrans ...
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Iconium(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonja and two-faceness. He is smiling, but deep in his mind, he can kill Tinubu. Igbo man will never pretend like this no matter what!

I think everyone already knows that. Can you do something else with your life other than constantly criticising the yoruba tribe? Thank your God that you belong to a self acclaimed 'better tribe', and shut the hole on your face!
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Oju4190: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
RatedStar:
The worst kind of people to associate with, smile with you in public and stab you in the back when you turn. No love btw those fellas and yet when in public they smile to the camera like all is well.
Afonjas take politics as a game but the IBOs take Politics as everlasting enemity. Ameachi and wike

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
But tinubu no get better tailor I swear grin
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by iguita: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Madam go queue taya oo. Ibpity say she no go get anybody to report to sha.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by drtee247(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fake smile

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Iconium(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
RatedStar:
The worst kind of people to associate with, smile with you in public and stab you in the back when you turn. No love btw those fellas and yet when in public they smile to the camera like all is well.

You are probably employed by a yoruba boss, or do business with one yoruba individual. Can you walk up to that yoruba person and say these to his/her face? You don't have the right to criticise any tribe destructively.
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by frozen70(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
That is how they use to confuse the masses,

You won't even know when they will reconcile

That's politics, without bitterness

I salute Ambode's courage

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by paramakina202: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fake laughs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by RatedStar: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Iconium:

You are probably employed by a yoruba boss, or do business with one yoruba individual. Can you walk up to that yoruba person and say these to his/her face? You don't have the right to criticise any tribe destructively.

And where did you see me mention or criticize a particular tribe?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Gengetiele: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:

Jagaban of African has more political value than the combination of IPOB nation. Average of the so called Afonjas knows the political permutation and the empirical formulas behind the politics.
Thesame wailers will be the one trying to commit suicide by the time Ambode take charge of two or more ministry just like his predecessor Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by icon007(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
sean1000x:

No true!

Same goes for igbos.... Dat it's happening among those 3 doesn't mean its peculiar to their tribe.

Moreso, Ambode is a big winner... If only you know!

I lived in ebonyi state (not from there) and I know what it was to laugh with and kill a family member almost same time! So stop already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by chinchum(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
SETIOK:

AMAZING PICTURE!
BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU (Left), ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU (Middle) and AKINWUNMI AMBODE (Right).

What an amazing picture. In as much as people always say 'NO TO GODFATHERISM', it can never end and that's the bitter truth and the obvious reality.

This 1st Law of Power is very important for any politician or a growing politician learning the ropes in Politics:
(1)LAW 1- NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER Always make those above you (leaders) feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your full talents or you might accomplish the opposite. Make your masters appear more brilliant than you are and you will attain the height of power.

BABA na MASTER, he didn't build his LOYAL DYNASTY of LOYALISTS in a day, he has consistently built it for over 20 years. Most times, I smile when some people say why can't TINUBU be defeated in Lagos State. The truth is that he can and might still be defeated but definitely not now.

I will give another example of a godfather that his reign and power only subsided when he died. He is LAMIDI ADEDIBU (Penkelemesi- Peculiar Mess), (24 October 1927 – 11 June 2008). He was an aristocratic power broker in Oyo State , Nigeria. In fact, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo described him as the "father of the PDP".

When BABA ADEDIBU was still alive, he was a godfather and king maker in Oyo State and no governor, I repeat no governor in the history of Oyo State ever used 2 terms of 8 years when he was alive. That only happened when he died and the incumbent Governor of Oyo State-ABIOLA AJIMOBI made that record.

Do you think it's easy to build a loyal dynasty of loyalists that won't depart from you? I don't think so. Please, rethink before castigating and condemning ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU, he is the JAGABAN of LAGOS STATE and so shall it be until he goes to the great beyond. He is a leading leader!
Adedibu was not peculiar mess. Adelabu was peculiar mess.

Adedibu was an old thug who understood political clientism perfectly well and leveraged on that and enforced that using violence and thuggery.
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by farem: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
naijapips04:
Ambode is clearly forcing the laugh. Inside the man is dying.

y
You just bastardise the English meaning of CLEARLY!
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bt y is our fmr gov ambode crying
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/10/07/tinubu-pictured-laughing-warmly-with-ambode-and-sanwo-olu-photo/

Hmm....see one Oga rotten teeth and his stroke ridden face...nawa o
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Odingo1:
Yoruba I don't really know how they do it, they can conceal their inward thought and grievances, smile as if all is good and deal with you when you did not expect it.

Historically, during the Oyo empire, the Alaafin had chiefs called 'Ilari'. Each Ilari had a title that depicted different meanings, hence say for instance the Alaafin sent an Ilari to you to tell you he has forgiven you, but the Ilari's title is say 'Oba kosetan' (the king is not ready) you can be rest assures that no matter how much that Ilari wines and dines you, you are still in the bad books of the king.

Yoruba culture is such that believes everything about a person is a message, not just what he says, hence an Omoluabi is to always be on the lookout for 'unsaid words' and where possible quickly make amends. So where a non-Yoruba person might view it as pretense, it's just a different cultural approach to communication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Job2004:
We need leaders and not politicians in Nigeria. We need 36 likes of Ambode as governors in all the 36 states of the federation.
Come to think of it, this man is the best performing governor in ramifications in this current dispensation.
He refused to service Tinubu and his party cohorts, he identified with the masses. You cannot accuse him of corruption or money laundering.
God owns his tomorrow and destiny. Don't be surprised he becomes the president of this country tomorrow
Lets stop celebrating corruption and evil personified in Tinubu

Ambode that fired thousands of road sweepers for a Dubai company identified with the masses . . . Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by candygist: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe can you just focus on your east for us.
We love our Lagos like that .....

In cady b's voice. '' I say I like it like that"
"I say I like it like that "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the KING is back
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Realtalk247: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.