Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) (13948 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Another rubbish Twitter tales by moonlight. See as she narrated the story as if she monitored everything with CCTV
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by sweetilicious(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
OMG! And someone will just sleep with her and carry the curse and start sharing it.We need to be careful with our body guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Seandisputed(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
This one loud gan The lie off my soul
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Shugavee(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yes this might not be true! But it is very possible, so let’s all learn

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is why i run away from runz girlscheesy. Even ordinary kissing u do with them u will receive d kiss of doomcheesy. Ehn jus see as the babalawo refuse to use her cos a previous babalawo don use her soul for ritualsshocked. Na wao. So many of these girls wey jus dey catwalk for street so na jus empty shells dem becheesy. God deliver us in the type of women wey we go marry.let the yahoo yahoo boyz and the yahoo+ guyz end up with runz girls as wives and innocent guys end up with good wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by AuroraB(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Liar! How many shrines did she enter? 2? Why?
The patents are bringing her to Ogun state to know who did nye nye nye. Bloody idiot. Go back to school and work on your comprehension skills. Someone picked her off the road and clothed her yet she was discovered on the road, naked! Animal!
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Cocao(f): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lies

Lies

And more lies undecided
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by nazablossom(f): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
dingbang:
twitter and their lies eh. My friend, my neighbor, my sisters friend ..etc.
My friend neighbour's sister grin

They should continue, one day they will run out of friends, neighbours and relatives cheesy
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by dangoteinlaw: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice movie, what's the title pls?
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Michelle55: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy.. This is twitter story.. Produced by wale adenuga
Watch out for part 2

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Whats the name of the movie?

This is Nigeria grin
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Uyi168: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
In as much as I know that the Twitter lady is the person in question. It won't still stop me from saying that God can save anyone in a mysterious way.

What stopped them from killing her to avoid being exposed of their evil doings?

God saves whoever he wants no matter how unholy you are. The lady should go and sin no more.
of what use is the 'saving ' since the girl in question is already useless ..
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dis kain lie no b here o.

Somebody enter ritual department, con still dey give report like say na IT or Journalism she go do.

I feel so raped by this lie. Choi!

#CommentReadersAss

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmm....

USELESS but not LIFELESS

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Jokerman(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nonsense... once she becomes a Christian, all those curses will be wiped away by the cleansing blood of Jesus...
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by SINZ: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
farano:
hmm, they didn't use her again because she has been used by another person before.. Na wa o

Bad ass woman, where's your big breasts?
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Shugavee(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
sweetilicious:
OMG! And someone will just sleep with her and carry the curse and start sharing it.We need to be careful with our body guys.
u r right!!! But how careful can one be?? The people in question don’t even know
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by sacajawea: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sensless Lie
Not Possible doesn't even make sense.
Yes She was abducted but there is nothing like using destiny.
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by sacajawea: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
ednut1:
Lies lies lies. Superstory
Don't mind them if it is true then We are trouble then?
Cos if we count Body Count hahaha wahala dey be that

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by sacajawea: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Shugavee:
u r right!!! But how careful can one be?? The people in question don’t even know
Really sleep with Someone and Lose your destiny. Haha has Nigeria not stolen the destiny of about a 100M people already even the One wey still dey womb

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
I cant say if this story is true or not but what i know is a lot of girls are being turned to walking dead on a daily but they will never know & some of them pass it on to some unfortunate guys who do not know how to discern.. So many beautiful big/small & sweet babes are dead one way or the other & just awaiting the manifestation... But until then keep running to ur "big gods"

The time is coming u will remember the only true big God. I hope u still find ur way

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by rame18(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
dingbang:
grin and someone like nwaamaikpe will end up sleeping with such girl, that's why his comments are just lifeless. Guys, please and please, its not every hole you chook your preek! Practice self control today

not only preek, what of tongue in a cursed down below. Very soon guys will bleep waste management and Lucifer himself because of konji. my prayers are with you guys o.
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Shugavee:
The spirit of God is in all of us... Learn to listen
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Chubhie: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nkan nbe.
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
rame18:

not only preek, what of tongue in a cursed down below. Very soon guys will bleep waste management and Lucifer himself because of konji. my prayers are with you guys o.
hahahahaha.. Waste management, babe why are you so wicked grin the lost nigga will be sucking out curse into himself

Allah, you brother will be so lucky to have a sister like you who gives him sound advise. T
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by rame18(f): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
dingbang:
hahahahaha.. Waste management, babe why are you so wicked grin the lost nigga will be sucking out curse into himself

Allah, you brother will be so lucky to have a sister like you who gives him sound advise. T

unfortunately I don't have a brother.
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
rame18:

unfortunately I don't have a brother.
aww. Dont worry I can be your brother
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Shugavee(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
sacajawea:

Really sleep with Someone and Lose your destiny. Haha has Nigeria not destroy the destiny of about a 100M people already
my dear, no be small
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
dairykidd:
I cant say if this story is true or not but what i know is a lot of girls are being turned to walking dead on a daily but they will never know & some of them pass it on to some unfortunate guys who do not know how to discern.. So many beautiful big/small & sweet babes are dead one way or the other & just awaiting the manifestation... But until then keep running to ur "big gods"

The time is coming u will remember the only true big God. I hope u still find ur way
one way to escape this is to avoid gehls dat hv big gods cheesy
Re: Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) by rame18(f): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
This is why i run away from runz girlscheesy. Even ordinary kissing u do with them u will receive d kiss of doomcheesy. Ehn jus see as the babalawo refuse to use her cos a previous babalawo don use her soul for ritualsshocked. Na wao. So many of these girls wey jus dey catwalk for street so na jus empty shells dem becheesy. God deliver us in the type of women wey we go marry.let the yahoo yahoo boyz and the yahoo+ guyz end up with runz girls as wives and innocent guys end up with good wives.

please fear those cheerful givers more than runs girls, runs girls use charms and all the protections available. But those cheerful givers, give their brains, their down below and their future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / Ladies, Camel-toe Is A Beautiful Thing, Flaunt It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.