Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] (32999 Views)

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos / Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by MrNollyzone: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Mr Timothy Obotuke, a budding comedian using the stage name Sirbalo is still thanking God after surviving an horrific attack carried out by his gateman.

Sirbalo in a recent chat with Olushola Ricketts said he only challenged his Togolese gateman to stop tampering with their electricity on the day he was attacked.

Here is how he narrated his ordeal:

“It was just a little misunderstanding, but the gateman didn’t understand pidgin language. He was always tampering with our electricity and I felt I should caution him on that particular day. He had burnt my phone chargers many times. When I moved closer to him and said it was the electricity that would kill him, he thought I said I would kill him. He got angry and stabbed me in the chest.”

“He was asked to go back to Togo. As I speak to you, I am still recovering. For about 30 minutes after I was stabbed, I was still okay. But later, I became weak and I found myself in the hospital when I opened my eyes.

“The only issue we had with him was the habit of tampering with electricity. We lost a computer to this issue. I was even paid for an advert I needed to deliver on that day; so, I was angry when I saw that he was tampering with the electricity.”

The comedian said he is yet to gather the strength required to shoot his comedy skits.

See photos below....

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerian-comedian-sirbalo-stabbed-by-his-togolese-gateman-recounts-ordeal/
L

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by AgroConsult: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Chei

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by AgroConsult: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Things
Dey
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by amaniro: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2018
shocked

The kind of scrupulous events that consistently occur currently gave me a phobia of "going out"

$ay no to Xenophobia!

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by peterson: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2018
You sef....na so you for just kpai yourself throwey for nothing with una silly jokes.

How you go dey crack joke with person wey no dey hear English?

That's how you guys go on stage cracking sick and weird jokes about the disabled and think you are funny...

Sorry...

12 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by OKorowanta: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Too bad!
You sef for no telam say na electricity go kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
ehya sorry bro Worldtoaster

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by eneojoedu(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
lemme hear the gatemans side of the story first

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by miqos02(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sorri
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by uc4uandc(f): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
My only concern now is why did he close his eyes after he told someone to snap him?
Small stab around the shoulder na im u lie down for bed close eyes grin

38 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Stupidity
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by sammirano: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oh no..i so like this guy. Quick recovery

grin grin electricity kee you dere

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by kingthreat(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Togolese stab me for my own country? He's as good as dead

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
No be world toaster be dis? shocked
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by Ebuka478(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lol, electricity go kee you. You think say na moyin or your numerous toastees you dey tell? Quick recovery bruv
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by 9japrof(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
How does being stabbed at the arm/shoulder area translate to being stabbed at the chest.

The truth is, if that dagger got to that left side of his chest, the truth is that we would be hearing different versions of how the thing happened but definitely not from him...

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Strong man. You survived. Thank God.
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by eakenbor: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sounds fishy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by whizbee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Are you telling the full truth?
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by majamajic(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
chest ?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by Afflalo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Quick recovery bro
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by frozen70(f): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
I wish you safe recovery, let him go and stab his people in Togo

We in Nigeria are not as ruthless as he is
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jeez
Is this not that world toaster guy ? shocked
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dammm!! what kinda Hospital bed is that? sad that bed will make one even sicker.

Why does he need a gate man? he can't open the gate himself?

Maybe he should have Employed a gate woman.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by patexcool(f): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
thank God for ur life
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dammm!! what kinda Hospital bed is that? sad that bed will make one even sicker.

Why does he need a gate man? he can't open the gate himself?

Maybe he should have Employed a gate woman.
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by KanwuliaMama: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
See hospital bed and room? shocked
Chai!!!!! cry
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by watchindelta(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na chest be dat
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by VPWebDesigner: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by VPWebDesigner: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
watchindelta:
Na chest be dat
No, na drawing board. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] by Onlinealaba(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
I have nothing to say

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates, payment on delivery

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today / Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson, Ama McBrown Step Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.