Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Unverified Nigerian Google Adsense With $10 For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Unverified Nigerian Google Adsense With $10 For Sale (365 Views)

Unverified Nigerian Adsense + Domain Needed / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense With Domain / Adsense With $89 Balance For Sale (30k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unverified Nigerian Google Adsense With $10 For Sale by salvationproject(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
As the title of the topic goes, my newly approved and unverified google adsense account is up for sale.

Though I need it but I want to sell it off cos just barely 3 days after I integrated it into my account, I made $10 on it and now, they are demanding for verification which I am afraid I won't be able to do because I live in far northern Nigeria where ineffective postal services are in play.

And going by my research on the verification process, I learnt a time frame will be given to me in which failure to do the verification before then will lead to the disabling of my account.

So I am selling it off to someone who is into the business or believe, can verify the account.

If interested.... WhatsApp 0_8_0_2_7_4_6_4_4_7_5
Re: Unverified Nigerian Google Adsense With $10 For Sale by cartwing: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2018
CHeck my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Unverified Nigerian Google Adsense With $10 For Sale by cartwing: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2018
salvationproject:
As the title of the topic goes, my newly approved and unverified google adsense account is up for sale.

Though I need it but I want to sell it off cos just barely 3 days after I integrated it into my account, I made $10 on it and now, they are demanding for verification which I am afraid I won't be able to do because I live in far northern Nigeria where ineffective postal services are in play.

And going by my research on the verification process, I learnt a time frame will be given to me in which failure to do the verification before then will lead to the disabling of my account.

So I am selling it off to someone who is into the business or believe, can verify the account.

If interested.... WhatsApp 0_8_0_2_7_4_6_4_4_7_5
how much
Re: Unverified Nigerian Google Adsense With $10 For Sale by salvationproject(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
SOLD OUT

(1) (Reply)

Premium Website Designs, Blog Design & Ecommerce Store Designs / 15,832 Super Active Facebook Page For Sale ........ Going Cheap / Unverified UK Admob Account With 75£ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.