Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Aisha Buhari Should Keep Quiet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Should Keep Quiet (294 Views)

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Should Keep Quiet by SexyVina(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
I read with disdain the criticism of the so called wife of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. how she tried to disassociate herself from the the evil undoings of her husband and his political cronies. I applaud her courage but she should keep quiet and go and sit down!!

When politicians start playing the saint card like this just know they are u to something!! As the so called wife of the president, how has she contributed in her capacity to the betterment of Nigerians? All the monies being siphoned with her office how many women has she empowered? How many youths has she given loans or grant to start a business?

it is only when her suggestion is not honoured in the other room she cries to the public for cheap sympathy but when the real issues concerning the people is raised we don't see her reactions

If she is nursing a political ambition she should come out straight or else she should go and sit her a s s down because they are all on and the same!!

(1) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Begins Search For Vice President / Nigerians Should Be Worried About Atiku’s Credibility – Keyamo / Atiku Has ‘re-discovered & Re-positioned Himself & So ’will Defeat Buhari - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.