Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Real Life Club -we Love You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life Club -we Love You (170 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life Club -we Love You by banabest(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I AM A SPIRIT BEING*
Jesus answered, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (John 3:5,6)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Father, I praise you that I am living in the NEWNESS of life
because I have been born again by your precious Spirit. I thank you that I am no longer a fleshly creature, subject to the things of this world, but because I have been born again, I am a spirit-being under your control. I praise you that you provided such a beautiful and simple way for me to have eternal life! I’m walking toward the kingdom of God with a new lilt in my walk, because I’m a new creation!

*#MyConfession*�
*#IAmASpiritBeing*
*#Son of Consolation*
*#TheRealLifeClub*
We'll love to be your friend
� #TheRealLifeClub�
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R

� *#TheRealLifeClub*�
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (9) / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. (9) / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. (10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.