Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku (41374 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / Saraki Congratulates Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Kwara APC Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Abfinest007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
atiku will repeat what he did at d pdp presidential election against buhari .flawless victory

5 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Bluecurtain: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
If PDP wants to crumble APC,,
They should woo DONALD DUKE as running mate.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by FisifunKododada: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Nonyofor35: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
That's the spirit, not violence, I must commend Ifeanyi Okowa for the peaceful and credible conduct of the primary, my respect and regards for him increased from 2day. Let's ARTICULATE and send some one back to Daura God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by arabbunkum: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na so! That's the spirit!
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by ziondaughter247: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki my darling. You didn't loose a thing, go back and continue giving Buhari and all the other olodos headache in the senate. Please cooperate with Atiku, you and Dino. Dont fight him. If Atiku, kwankwanso, Saraki come together and unite, then the olodo will be sent back to daura. You have done well Saraki and we are proud of you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by rozayx5(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Maket:
Money pass money

Lol
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by techstack: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one from Saraki

Keep the congratulatory messages coming
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Dinho20(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
ALL SOUTH WEST DELEGATES VOTED FOR ATIKU.
THEY DID NOT SHARE VOTES WITH ANYONE

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Bolognese: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
If you're Atiku, and you become president, will you truly want a Saraki as your senate president

The way the delegates voted should tell you something!

CROWNWEALTH019:

2019 we going to bring him back as the president of the senate cause we going to be majority

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by OlaAshawo: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Okay, go and collect your Senate form and submit tomorrow...
e pain you well well say everything went well cheesy
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by modath(f): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
It is painful to see the youth cheering for two old deadbeat politicians.

I guess we deserve what we get.

Unfortunately we have to roll with our REALITY.
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Akinz0126(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Am loving this...2019 is gonna be good riddance to bad rubbish.Where are the walking dead mofos food is ready ooooo
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by modath(f): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dinho20:
ALL SOUTH WEST DELEGATES VOTED FOR ATIKU.
THEY DID NOT SHARE VOTES WITH ANYONE

They are party members, doesn't really say anything about the Ojo/Aina walking the street ... which also kills the lie Saraki's minions were peddling about the unbreakable SW love for him...
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by gamaliel9: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anybody can rule us but Buhari.....let him just go...even a stone can do better....I accept Atiku not that he is the best...but just let this lying...low-life...tribal bigot....cesspool of corruption LEAVE...before i use to think he would come to liberate us...but low and behold..he has impoverished us and placing his extended family members in strategic positions...just this one..... there are so many other impunities...let him just go...just like we wanted GEJ to go

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Akinz0126(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Bluecurtain post=71866379]If PDP wants to crumble APC,,
They should woo DONALD DUKE as running mate. [/quo

I would have love to see okonjo iweala she is the bomb
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Krafty006: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku man of the moment ....contact me for solid handmade shoes and sandals 0818-166-3616
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
MENTORCH:

I thought ibori decamped.
Not at all Bro. My boss is still with us in the PDP.

Vote Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Slimdoug(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats. Atiku has already chosen Peter Obi as his vice and Gbenga Daniels as his SGF, if he wins the Presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by alizma: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
saraki stylishly okay down on atiku during his Speach last when he talked about age and being 21century man. the pain in their anus as a result of their lost will start bearing fruits few weeks from now.
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Benekruku(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Atiku is eager to shed his loots

Am just happy for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Amagite3:
Senate president Bukola Saraki has congratulated the People's Democratic Party, PDP's flag-bearer, Atiku Abubakar.

Via his Twitter handle, the senate president thanked governor Okowa for organizing and planning the PDP Presidential Primary and Convention event.

He tweeted;

"Today is a great day for our party, @OfficialPDPNig, because it has shown what men and women of our party can do. Today has shown that the interest of our party and the Nigerian people is more important than our individual interests. #PDPPresidentialPrimaries

I want to thank Governor Okowa for planning and organizing this transparent, free and fair Presidential Primary and Convention. #PDPPresidentialPrimaries

I congratulate our Presidential Candidate, Your Excellency, Alhaji @Atiku Abubakar, for your victory. You have stayed on course over the years and truly, you deserve this victory. #PDPPresidentialPrimaries
"

See Saraki's reaction

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by brightalo17: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ohammadike:

Blood and flesh did not reveal this but the holy Spirit of the lord

You are a very wise man

The lifeless one must go

#AtikulateAtiku2019

You're a hypocrites, calling holy spirit and still calling God's creature lifeless .

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Benekruku(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
atiku will repeat what he did at d pdp presidential election against buhari .flawless victory

Wake up

Its not social media support

Come to the ground and face reality

That guy is a walk over for Buhari

Atiku wont even win a Kwankwanso up North

Social media you know Atiku as an heavy weight, On ground, with Buhari in the picture, he is a nobody

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Benekruku(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Congratulations that doesn't reach mind

I think 317 is enough for someone to gain admission into medicine in a university nowadays
If you know, you know

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by BigBrother9ja: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So happy right now... Seeing the great PDP United and conducting the best primaries ever.

Good looking out to Dakwambo, Kwakwanso, Bukky Saraki, Lamido and the king of the South, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

God bless the PDP,
God bless Wike
God bless Atiku
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Bring it on APC.
God punish all those thieves you mentioned

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by deflover(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Today the sun is calm
Today the winds are cool
Today a chance to redeem Nigeria is born

Yesterday the west killed us
They ganged raped us with the tyrant
They laughed as he divided the spoils
He called us names
He mocked us
5%ers were we called
We looked down at our chains

Atiku atiku screamed our hope
He rides with wings of courage
He fought the times
Like the tyrant who sits in aso rock
He wouldn't let us drown

Today I am happy
Today I am willing to give Nigeria a chance
Today I drop my swords
Today I am proud

PDP power

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Indigbo: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So happy right now... Seeing the great PDP United and conducting the best primaries ever.

Good looking out to Dakwambo, Kwakwanso, Bukky Saraki, Lamido and the king of the South, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

God bless the PDP,
God bless Wike
God bless Atiku
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Bring it on APC.

Self Consolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by bluecircle470: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Is this the end for Saraki?

It is politically wise he quickly jumps on board and shows his loyalty to Atiku. With this win, Atiku automatically becomes the new PDP leader.

Saraki will need the PDP support, if he will survive the onslaught that will follow when the APC comes for his Senate Presidency.

My only joy in this, is that we have two candidates that Obasanjo hates,and they hate Obasanjo too.

This means, for the first time since Obasanjo joined the Army in 1958, he will not have a say in what happens in Nigeria. Since 1958, that shrine in Ota,somehow has to have a say in whatever happens in Nigeria.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I can see you’re complete learner of the game. Get this; OBJ and Buhari are military and all this militaries have a bond within....they’re like a family and do listen to themselves. I won’t be surprised seeing Buhari and OBJ ganging up against atiku
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
is dis now the end for the trending saraki of dis past few months

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by martineverest(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
It is painful to see the youth cheering for two old deadbeat politicians.

I guess we deserve what we get.
well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.