Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Nigerians Should Votes Me- Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Votes Me- Buhari. (201 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Should Votes Me- Buhari. by Isiomabright: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
It is with a deep sense of humility that I accept the nomination of our great party, the All Progressives Congress, to be its candidate and flagbearer in the 2019 Presidential election. I thank you all for your support and guidance, and for staying committed to the Change Agenda.
Let us all join hands to ensure the continuation of the good work of the APC Government, to 2023 — and beyond! Change has come to stay in Nigeria. Long live APC, long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Full Text of my Acceptance Speech as Candidate and Flagbearer of our great Party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the 2019 Presidential Election:
Read more
http://www.foxreuter.com/2018/10/why-nigerians-should-votes-me-buhari.html?m=1#more

1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Votes Me- Buhari. by Emkay2018(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
sai BABA
Re: Why Nigerians Should Votes Me- Buhari. by Ohammadike: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
The lifeless one in oversized gown has spoken .

A man who has 150 cows since 1999 no progress

A man whose government cost millions of jobs

Atiku Abubakar on the other hand is one of the few Politicians with all their investments in Nigeria. He is Nigeria's largest private employer with 50,000 direct jobs (AUN, Intels, Faro, Radio/TV Gotel, Abti Ventures, Adama Beverages, Riko Gado & Dedirabe farms), more than Dangote Group's 30,000.

We are now ATIKULATED

Atkiu2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Votes Me- Buhari. by Ohammadike: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
The lifeless one is snapping himself with the great isi agu to deceive the gullibe

He thinks we have forgotten the 97% and 5% insult or how he has crowned himself the king in the north

Atikulate Atiku is a detribalized man an a successful business man

Anybody should show me the lifeless one wearing our isi agu in aso rock and I will share my vote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of The AAC - Politics / Nigerians Are Yearning For The Return Of PDP Into Power, Says Atiku / Zombies Will Now Use Obasanjo's Condemnation Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.