Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun (754 Views)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by dammy13(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
​DMW singer Mayorkun has mentioned that meeting Davido was a blessing to him and he does not think it will be quite easy for him to forget the day he met the African pop sensation.

Mayorkun, who met Davido after he uploaded a video of himself playing the piano to one of the latter’s songs on social media, told Sunday Scoop that it had been nothing but bliss since he came in contact with the self-acclaimed Omo Baba Olowo.

He said:

“I will continue to remember the day I met Davido for good. He has really been a blessing to me and I will always appreciate him. He is a very good person because he didn’t know me from Adam before offering me a deal with his label. Even when I tell people how our paths crossed, they don’t believe. He took me as a brother from day one and he has been very instrumental to the growth of my career.”

On the advice his mother gave him at the outset of his career, Mayorkun said:

“She just told me to always remember the son of who I am and to stay true to myself. She warned me not to live a fake life but to be focused on my career. As someone who has been in the entertainment industry for a while, her advice is very valuable to me and I make sure to follow it. I am very close to my mother and I don’t do anything without her.”

Speaking on what inspires him as an artiste, Mayorkun said:

“I am largely inspired by the things I see around me. I like to sing about things that people can relate with; I get material from the things that happen around me.”

http://kikiotolu.com/i-can-never-forget-the-day-i-met-davido-mayorkun/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Eh ya... embarassed
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by Kayno01: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
The day u met him was the day the star in u was born
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by Simbaz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
undecided so is this news supposed to feed me today angry, it's like you bloggers lack sense in this country

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by youngberry001(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
2 lions fight today....liverpool vs man city draw grin

e don teey wey my ticket cut shiit undecided
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by dynicks(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
youngberry001:
2 lions fight today....liverpool vs man city draw grin

e don teey wey my ticket cut shiit undecided
lol...sounds like uv been on winning spree for quite sometime now bro?
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by youngberry001(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
dynicks:
lol...sounds like uv been on winning spree for quite sometime now bro?
yeah man the shiit pain me i sapose win 85k dis evening sad
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by dynicks(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
youngberry001:
sorry bro
Re: I Can Never Forget The Day I Met Davido – Mayorkun by dynicks(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
youngberry001:
lol...sad bro.....m sure ud take better precaution next time.....atleast uv been winning something unlike me.....good to have crossed ur path this evening....u mind sharing ur contact make me sef follow u seek revenge?....

(1) (Reply)

OAP Dotun Blasts Falz And Dammy Krane For Shunning Him / See How Drake Perfectly Caught A Female Fan's Pant, Thrown At Him On Stage / Cee-c Rocking In Super-amazing Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.