Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

"Babymamarism" - A Poem By A Nairalander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Babymamarism" - A Poem By A Nairalander (242 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / "Nwa Nnam" A Poem By TK / Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Babymamarism" - A Poem By A Nairalander by dumahi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Things we were once ashamed of That spread goose pimple epidermic Accross a hundred villages And city streets Now makes of us Craned-necked celebrities What a world, an age actually!

Whores and whoremongers Are our icons now Imagine! The bestiality of it my pimple For 'people' Hardly fits this age And her wayward kids On history book page
I don't care what you think About generations that stink In their values & sink Deep down the mire And from every humanity shrink I give you just a wink As on Linda's link When you adore emptiness in pink
And with all that show Of class Is Linda also in? A reduced lass? It will soon come to pass That once again Any woman left In truth's Hall of Fame Shall not be the one Living in the flame Of shame
Meanwhile, When the son of man comes Will he find any honour in style?
Let me here stop Lest I be on top Of a babymama singing pop Like King David or Wizy nope

(1) (Reply)

Join The Zym What's App TV For Exciting Updates / There’s Never Been A Better Moment To Start A Diary / NEW PATH: Setting New Professional Direction For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.