Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Avoid Repaying A Loan I Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Avoid Repaying A Loan I Guaranteed (363 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Do You Know Of Anyone Repaying The Nirsal Covid-19 Loan? / What Are The Penalties For Delay Repaying Of Okash Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Repaying A Loan I Guaranteed by san316(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dear nairalanders, please I need help. I guaranteed a colleague to take a loan of 60k from one of these finance houses. After he paid twice, he was sacked. Now he cannot repay the loan and the next this is for the lenders to throw in my cheque.

How can I avert my paying the loan?

NB, the lenders are not aware that the guy has been sacked

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 For 35k Quick Sale / Buhari Trade Moni Excites Onitsha Petty Traders / Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD) Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.