Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (43801 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Rumicarter: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
How is Atiku's win Transparency?
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by nanauju(f): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2018
God bless you Toyin. cheesy the goal is to sending buhari packing
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by gare(f): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018
MrGidifeed:
Toyin Saraki the wife of Senate President and also Presidential Aspirant under PDP took to her twitter account to congratulate Atiku on his Victory as the Candidate Representing PDP at the 2019 presidential election.

Toyin Saraki's husband , Bukola Saraki lost the primary Election to Atiku Abubakar.

See tweet below....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/10/07/toyin-saraki-reacts-as-atiku-wins-pdp-presidential-ticket/

That is the Spirit, I love this
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

Sharap

Igbos are terrorist

It time u move in bro . Let leave IPOB out of 2019 election
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by laffwitmi: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Offa robber's wife....
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by GabrielandMichl(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2018
OneCorner:

“Come let’s magnify him” is she British? Seriously interesting smiley
some people are meant to be ignored sometimes, but you try by helping him a bit.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by kingjizzy2(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by killuminati(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
One Nigeria... unity! Progress!!

Cowhari, back to Daura

Sarrki needs you there urgently!
shockedshockedshocked Who did this;

You guys are mad o gringringrin
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
But her husband is the lord and savior of Igbos miscreants
This guy has high BP since yesterday. Atiku as PDP candidate is giving this guy and other zombies sleepless night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by killuminati(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2018
kingjizzy2:
grin grin grin
Lol, peepo don craze finish o grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by cpapa: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
its like u no get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Codebrain725615: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
lovely

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Kaodek(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
So if Atiku never decamped to PDP, they never had a Credible candidate grin...... This is getting interesting
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by koresh: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
why are nairalanf yorubas bitter all the time? Is that how yorubas are in real life?
...point of correction not all Yoruba's are bitter just the bad once that does not understand regional politics.Am a Yoruba man and have been praying and posting here that Tambuwal is a mole Saraki can not and will never stand between Atiku because they are one,it's politics of transparency they played out not to give APC clue.SW will vote massively for Atiku believe me..Yoruba's don't hate igbo's only on nairaland.Lets Atikulate them .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Rilwayne001: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy see Saraki face here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Ogaga87(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Her middle name is Ifeoma. Her parents, Ikemefuna and Ebele, were in Lagos when she was born. They named her Oluwatoyin, shortened to Toyin. Her full name is Christina Ifeoma Toyin Chukwuemeka. From Isiala Ngwa autonomous community. grin

I'm very sure you know her more than Saraki

Who remembered when Goodluck Jonathan was given Ebele
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Temptee101(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
Welcome from the dead. Soon you won't see data to post trash online when world best lifeless human is thrown back to daura
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by MartinsD12(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2018
MrGidifeed:
Toyin Saraki the wife of Senate President and also Presidential Aspirant under PDP took to her twitter account to congratulate Atiku on his Victory as the Candidate Representing PDP at the 2019 presidential election.

Toyin Saraki's husband , Bukola Saraki lost the primary Election to Atiku Abubakar.

See tweet below....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/10/07/toyin-saraki-reacts-as-atiku-wins-pdp-presidential-ticket/
Saraki Sabi better thing, the woman fine
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by mamawin(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Idiebube is she Igbo? Seriously interesting smiley
.She's not Igbo. She was born Ojora, a Lagosian
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by henrysam(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:
I believe saraki, kwankwaso worked for atiku....
That is the strategy pdp used to confuse apc and it pained tgem to the marrow
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Omoboricash(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Idiebube is she Igbo? Seriously interesting smiley
From her name you should Abe to deduce that she's not an igbo woman
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Felixv: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2018
I wonder what Atiku promised his fellow looters. She is probably thinking - there is hope on the horizon. We might not end up in Panama oppps. I meant kirikiri.

Looters Aluta

On a side note. Lagos airport arrival is finally looking decent.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Mccullum: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Oga if I were you, I'll go into hiding. Your frustration is so visible to even Steve Wonder right now. Shame on you for openly supporting evil and I pray you live long enough to explain to the generations yet to come how you sold your conscience for a pot of soup.

You claimed it's supporting evil and you're supporting what? Because I can't understand the theory of your conspiracy, are you hypocrite? You're supporting your interest and he/she is supporting its interest, if it's evil to you! You're guilty too.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
I am not a supporter of Buhari nor Atiku, but if APC are not careful, PDP can take over.

Atiku is a strong hold.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by obc: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Mr. this your advertisement for IPOB is becoming embarrassing and annoying. You move from thread to thread shouting IPOB like a widow. I am yet to understand why you are not banned with all the abusive and irrelevant words you post on nairaland.
Also, I have the feeling you re not gainfully employed outside the BMC salary. I have never seen any constructive post or analysis from you on nairaland rather you keep repeating one statement "ipob re criminal, ipob are terrorists etc. To you anyone who does not support apc or buhari is a terrorist or criminal.
Not minding we re in a democratic setting. I dont blame you though
sarrki:

Sharap

Igbos are terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Hollamie007: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2018
kiss
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Cyriloha(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo

You open mouth and vomit anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.