Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (38635 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
highbeekeys:
Seeing supposedly sane Nigerians saying they'll vote an Atiku really baffles me.
They said they hate corruption, they clamored for a youth president, for integrity, good records and well meaning president. they decried the defections of these politicians. And they vowed never to vote anyone from a party that produced the most wasteful period in our democratic system.
Now, they say ANYONE BUT BUHARI.
Not until u sell ur votes before knowing you sold your future.

You are so mistaken if you think Atiku, a Fulani man would take guns to his own land if the herdsmen menace continues. I can imagine a more porous government under this man. Back to three federation accounts, massive chop I chop and all that stuff.

You all just won't admit you love corruption. Just be honest with yourself before typing "ANYONE BUT BUHARI".

If u wanted change so much, you'd have wanted a sowore (not that I'm a fan tho). or a new face entirely

Fayose for VP? Nigeria is so finished. A failure at state level. he sure knows how to talk shii and go to streets to buy corn and dash people cash whilst abandoning projects and owing salaries. that's what many want anyway. chop I chop. clueless electorate.

Who tells you that Nigerian youths hate corruption? Please don't make me laugh.

Nigerian youths are only praying and waiting patiently that their own turn to enjoy the largesse will come around soon.

Just go through this tread and tell me if they sound like they know what good governance smells like.

No matter who wins the election in 2019 and beyond Nigeria will continue to remain a dysfunctional society.

Not until the people living within it go through a paradigm shift in their thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by kingjizzy2(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by cbrass(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:
Ngozi that ruined our economy
It will never be well with Pdp

Obj just didn't want to rubbish that woman, that was why he removed her then

1 Like

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Sirheny007(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
google translation wont help you..

ewu..otolo na enwero nwanne ma nwanna gbagbue gi.. ezi ofia

grin grin grin
Burst my head.

2 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by bishopkay: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:
Criminal President choosing among criminal vps

Wail boy...Wail! It's like music to my ears!
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Eze2000(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

I swear, you don't read!

4 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Ooduavoice: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

save ur cry till next year.

2 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2018
Princedapace:

The truth of the matter is Atiku is in a difficult river now.. If he chooses SW for VP, he will still not win south west. He will only share the votes with APC and APC will get up to 55% of the votes there. He will lose some northern states but may get up to 45-50% votes from north..

Now, if he makes the mistake to choose from south west, he will lose the igbo votes. Remember the igbos are not just in south east o. There are more than 6 million igbos living outside the south east who are in west, south south and north.

The best for Atiku is to carry someone who has the strong appeal of both south south and south east because that is his strongest zones for now since he is already a northerner..

I am just being factual. There is nothing pdp can do to win south west now since Tinubu and the current VP are there. The best thing is for pdp to find a way to entice the igbos and south south people any where they are to come out and vote. The problem is not that igbos don't have voting power. They do but there is high level of voting apathy. Pdp must find a way to kill that voting apathy by getting someone who has strong appeal among the people of east and south south.

Atiku by his personality will get votes from north. He has the backing of some northern leaders, kings and retired general. That is enough for him. All he needs is get a strong politician from kano to get him good percentage of the votes. Though he will not win kano.

Atiku has the influence to get good percentage of votes from north. He can never win west, lie lie. No matter what he does.

He should retain OGD as his campaign manager and offer to give him juicy position if he wins. That alone plus some influential politicians from that zone can help gather at least between 45%-49% of the votes from south west.

His hope now to ever stand any chance to win Buhari is to between 10 to 14 million votes from the people in south east and south south. If he can get someone who has the appeal of easterners and south south people and politicians.. Maybe someone with both east and south south identity, he can pull such votes there. South south can give him up to 7 million votes if properly rigged. East can pull between 4 to 5.5 million too, if added to easterners in wes, south south and north, he can get additional 1.2 million. This is his best action if u ask me.

If he thinks getting south west person will make him get enough votes there, he will be shooting him self becus easterners will not vote APC, yes but will apply political apathy and that will reduce his chances of winning badly..

He already has OGD as his campaign manager. That was all Amaechi needed to get some votes for Buhari.

Atiku needs to be wise o. Wike is fine just that he is rude and some politicians may not rig election for him.
Under gej,gej had 7 million votes from ss/se.with no incidence forms and him being a northerner,not more than 5 million will come out.in the ne/nw,12.5 million came out in 2015.expect same number.

1 Like

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Eze2000(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Atiku is a businessman and Im sure he knows how to calculate and diminish risks without being told. But thats in business. This is politics and the man is a political failure and will need help to navigate along. Someone need to shout to him that Ndibo is a political risk. Omo ibo support will bring loss. No Ibo VP. A word is enough for the wise.

Oh, and you are the very wise? Pray tell me which georegion is completely united under one party? North or South?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by cbrass(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
u ar not Igbo but an Afonja

Utterances like this is what made Jonathan lost and you guys haven't learnt again

1 Like

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by bishopkay: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:
Pls pick fayose

That will help to secure atikus defeat! grin

No one would pick fayose so go and die. Una prayers for Saraki or tambuwal to emerge no work now una don dey pray for another one abi? Una go wait Taya

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by bishopkay: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:
Pls pick fayose

That will help to secure atikus defeat! grin

No one would pick fayose so go and die. Una prayers for Saraki or tambuwal to emerge no work now una don dey pray for another one abi? Una go wait Taya grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by ajl: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians! Suffer no dey tire you. A confirmed corruption czar against a pretentious corruption-fighting fanatical nepotistic zealot.

The world is moving forward but y'all very backward in your mentality. You are all not ready for a progressive society. Good luck to you all. Nothing will change our conviction to redirect the future of this country and Africa toward prosperity. Up African Action Congress. Up Sowore.
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by ucyonline: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Peter Obi is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by spencekat(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku/Fayose or Atiku/Gbenga Daniels will be okay.
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Princedapace(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Under gej,gej had 7 million votes from ss/se.with no incidence forms and him being a northerner,not more than 5 million will come out.in the ne/nw,12.5 million came out in 2015.expect same number.

Did hear what I said about political apathy from easterners? That is what any serious person should work on.

In fact the two regions have political apathy. They must try and kill that. They can get up to 7million alone from south south..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Kulas: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

Anuofia for you to define the best finance minister Nigeria had with such word.Is Adeosun up to 1/10 of Ngozi in every aspect u want to grade the two?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Temptee101(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:
I smell tears

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by senatordave1(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Princedapace:

Did hear what I said about political apathy from easterners? That is what any serious person should work on.

In fact the two regions have political apathy. They must try and kill that. They can get up to 7million alone from south south..
They cant work on it except their son is contesting.the thoughts of two northerners contesting is dampening enough and uninspiring.they can get 7 million in ss if card reader is abolished.

1 Like

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by cabilla(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:
Ngozi that ruined our economy It will never be well with Pdp
shii
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Temptee101(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2018
naijaking1:

Anu ohia s'nike eri nri!
This gave you away

2 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by almarthins(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2018
AskProf:

"Why do you look so sad & forsaken"? Mallam Sarrki...

"If you get down & you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devil I say.
Make way, for the positive day b'cos it's a new day...
Oh! What a new day."

There is nothing new about the day, it is the repetition and continuation of yesterday. Atiku ko atiku ni
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Princedapace(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2018
senatordave1:

They cant work on it except their son is contesting.the thoughts of two northerners contesting is dampening enough and uninspiring.they can get 7 million in ss if card reader is abolished.

Na just find way to claim the reader spoilt. I know these guys..

Something can still be done about political apathy if he works well in selecting his VP and work with political heavy weights from those two regions.. Becus he can't win south west lie lie.. No matter what except Tinubu backs him..
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by baysol: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Atiku is a businessman and Im sure he knows how to calculate and diminish risks without being told. But thats in business. This is politics and the man is a political failure and will need help to navigate along. Someone need to shout to him that Ndibo is a political risk. Omo ibo support will bring loss. No Ibo VP. A word is enough for the wise.

This total nonsense typically Nigerian sentiment and lazy mentality. How can you leave the fate of yourself and the entire nation in the hands of chancers and corrupt politicians who had to bribe delegates to get the presidential ticket and you expect a change . All money paid will be recouped with juicy interests. Atiku will only bring thieves, like GEJ did, to come and steal more money and use it to boost his business. with what result, don't expect an end to insecurity, and killings nation wide, workers salary will still be a mirage, infrastructure and publics facilities will suffer as Atiku and his cronies would have shared all the capital among themselves. I think if Nigerians are wise they should tow a new line (with options available now) and cut off APC and PDP FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION and usher in a new dispensation to be managed by the ever formidable mandate of the people. Follow this old wagons to your own peril. We keep doing things the same way and expecting a different result where is that done? Rally around Hashim Olawepo and see if your change emerge otherwise he must be dumped come 2023 for a better well groomed candidate of the future perhaps FASHOLA. This is the risk worth taking that you should be talking about not the above bolded.
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Fxwarrior: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

Okonjo Iweala a criminal That weed you do take is very STRONG.

2 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by goaldynman(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:
[s]Atiku is a businessman and Im sure he knows how to calculate and diminish risks without being told. But thats in business. This is politics and the man is a political failure and will need help to navigate along. Someone need to shout to him that Ndibo is a political risk. Omo ibo support will bring loss. No Ibo VP. A word is enough for the wise.[/s]

You dont know your history and were not born when Shagari & Ekwueme were ruling! You were not born when Southwest didn't vote Obasanjo, yet he won with the support of Southeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Kingjames(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Oh Steph! I remembered madam's warning. I was determined that no matter what it would take, I would not allow passion to truncate my moving up the ladder of prosperity. No, I will not be blinded by passion again. I must remain in the good books of Madam B. I would not flout her directive.
'Can you please stop the car?'
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by Niorte: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Seriously, I would prefer Atiku/Iweala. Though I am not an Eastern. That is the best ticket for PDP. Ngozi is more of a technocrat and can compete with Osinbajo. Others on the list are more of politicians. If Ngozi is given the VP slot and she accepted, many things would change as she now have more power than a coordinating minister or finance minister she once held. It will be ugly to have two politicians as President and VP. The only concern is, will the woman emotion not take better part of her when issues arise?
Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by macaranta(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

You're trying too hard.. Don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by sinola(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:
See your life....iweala that saved Nigeria from their debt you are insulting.As APC fon fixed the economy,see where it is now....The whole of your generation line put together will never achieve what that woman has achieved.. slow poke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by SageTravels: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2018
naijaking1:
I am 100% proud Igbo, but strategically, Fayose will be a better choice.
Igbos trust Fayose more than some efulefu Igbo men like Orji Kalu, and Okorohausa, etc!
Go Fayose!

You are not Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List by IloveToMess: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
naijaking1:

Tribalism will not even let you see reason.
Tribe, tribe, and more tribe is all you see.
Luckily, Atiku is probably smarter than people like you.
Choosing a strong SW politician is not because there no Igbos that qualify, but because it will solidly serve to neutralize Osinbanjo and Tinubu.
[/s]
My friend will u keep quiet, Useless Afonja people u want to reap from PDP as well abi? fucck u there. Atiku's VP will be Igbo, u can go and die even if u are Igbo as u claim tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.