Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her (28154 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Amagite3(f): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, who clinched the All Progressive Congress (APC), House of Assembly ticket for Ibadan South East State Constituency 2, has spoken about the injustice meted out by the APC to those who bought forms and contested for the party's primaries.

Adesiyan who got 207 votes to defeat her rival who got 32 votes, has just revealed that her mandate has been taken from her and given to an "anointed candidate".

Read her post below....

"Dear friends,

We have come to the end of a long journey. A very rigorous and eventful one. The people of Ibadan South East 2 have spoken. They spoke loudly and clearly.
The journey of the last one year has been halted, and I thank you all for standing by me. For believing in my vision and for throwing your weight behind me in critical moments. I will never take this significant support for granted.

The primary election has come and gone and I have been made to believe and accept the outcome in good fate.

While I am not quite happy that my hard-earned mandate was taken from me, as this stands against the principle with which I stand for, I can't go against the wish of our great party, All Progressives Congress (APC). "I can't understand why people, who bought forms sold at exorbitant prices, went for primaries and emerged winners only to be told that their names had been swapped for other anointed candidates". One may be tempted to ask why we had primaries in the first place if the party's hidden agenda was to impose candidates?

This is one old injustice that has continued to dwarf the progress and entrenchment of internal democracy, one that has denied many people the full blessings of fulfilling their ambition politically.
There is no better evidence of this than the brazen act of injustice that forced me to surrender my mandate.

I urge all my supporters not to be wary as this is a phase that will soon pass.
Today, I hold in my heart nothing but love for my people as I call on you all to not despair of our present difficulties but to believe, always, in the promise and greatness of our party (APC), Oyo State and Nigeria because nothing is inevitable here.

I implore you all to go all out and vote for the APC in the 2019 general election and ensure that we record a resounding victory.
Thank you and God bless Oyo state.

Funke Adesiyan.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/actress-funke-adesiyan-speaks-after-apc-took-her-mandate-from-her.html

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Smellymouth: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2018
I am aware I have just 1 vote but I am confident it won't be for Buhari come 2019.

FYI guys, Different opinions doesn’t mean we are enemies...
Life is not cultism..

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Yomzzyblog: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by AdHour(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello from the other side!

11 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by obaataaokpaewu: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Lol
She should calm down, if the person they swapped her with wins the main election next year, she can now go to court like "Amaechi v. Omehia" case

28 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Hanty oloyan before you proceed with your lamentations and pity party rants,go and ask onyeka onwenu what happened to her and why she wasn't chairmam of her lg.you better respect yourself and face your yorubawood because you are beginning to bite More than you can chew

You think is by big brez or fine girl or the babas you have sucked their wrinkled carrot. Continue wasting your money and time

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by saintjimos(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Lol

ONLY IN APC

I wonder what that party is turning into

9 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Lies. U knw about it. They have given u large sum of money to be swapped. You played your part well and now your account is swimming in millions. We can't be deceived

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Segunade10: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Splasshhh(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerian politics now turning to entertainment industry

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2018
So olosho too wan go to house of assembly,Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2018
This is why I always advice people who really want to go into politics to have a good godfather. Godfathers will prevent the party taking your mandate without adequate compensation, or may even negotiate a compensatory appointment.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Wow. This is great, great news.

You fooled the electorate with big breasts and it almost worked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by UncleJudax(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
APC! grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nukilia: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:
I am aware I have just 1 vote but I am confident it won't be for Buhari come 2019.

FYI guys, Different opinions doesn’t mean we are enemies...
Life is not cultism..

May your days be long grin grin grin We don't listen to psychos

17 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty oloyan before you proceed with your lamentations and pity party rants,go and ask onyeka onwenu what happened to her and why she wasn't chairmam of her lg.you better respect yourself and face your yorubawood because you are beginning to bite More than you can chew

You think is by big brez or fine girl or the babas you have sucked their wrinkled carrot. Continue wasting your money and time
you ranted yet you make no point.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by EpicMaurice(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
The level of mumuness exibited by APC people baffle me.
Imagine, you bought form with your money, won sef and they forced you to give it up and you are still telling your followers to support the same people that took your mandate from you

aunty its either you are not telling the whole truth or you are stupidly stupid

38 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by hisexcellency34: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Ajimobi, you think you can just use and dump this Ekiti lady abi?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Jokerman(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Dumbass... are you saying she's not worthy of being a leader... because she's an actress, because she's a woman or what??
Arnold Schwarzenegger was what??

And hope you know she won squarely... so why take it from.her...

Nigeria is not yet ready for anything....

11 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by OlaAshawo: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
chaii after pressing her breast cheesy

ajimobi na wa oo

madam swear na you buy the form?

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2018
She don't even have breasts to criticizing jihadist political group confidently.

She has cut deals, she is here lying to zombies to deceiving public for cheap support for APC again.

If this lier didn't cut a deal for her selfish interest, why is still conversing support for APC in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by omoniomoade(f): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Kinni big deal, the same people that bought the form for you have collected it bag, and probably they did not even give you the receipt that time......no emotion in politics, na very dirty game.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
The lifeless illiterate and his corrupt slaves were waiting to hear gun shots and violence in the just concluded PDP convention but they're now disappointed at the level of maturity and spirit of sportsmanship exhibited by the PDP and its presidential aspirants. APC is a party of thugs and terrorists. Their chairman is an agbero. Their leaders in akwa Ibom state are criminals, oil bunkering thieves. The lifeless leader is the father of terrorism in Nigeria. Their evil plans for Nigeria and Akwa Ibom will be put to shame come 2019. Congrats to my able, intellectually capable and mentally efficient President to be. #AtikuIsTheMan and not the lazy, lifeless skeletal system of a man we have now.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by BruncleZuma: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by AnneMomoh: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by miqos02(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Haa
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Mintum: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Why is she speaking in tongues?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by unitysheart(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:

NO sense in nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by akinszz: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Ibasun lorisirisi b4 d ticket grin grin grin If u know you know grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by cadesky(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Story dat touches d heart grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by ehissi(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
AdHour:
Hello from the other side!

Other Side ke? undecided

You don kpai ni! Abi na PDP abi na SDP you dey talk from...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: My Ex-Husband Has Never Seen Or Called Our Daughter / Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.