Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2390 Views)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Aside the fact, that it is very rare in Africa for an incumbent to lose election, let alone happening twice within 4 years, all other indices indicate a landslide victory for President Buhari next year.

But trust my igbo brothers, just like 2015, they have again failed to read the political barometer and simple political arithmetic.

They have as predicted taken the initiative to campaign for Atiku vigorously in different online foras. Almost 90% of people campaigning for Atiku are from the South East, while the rest of country including the intelligent ones from the PDP, know that Buhari 2019 reelection is a forgone conclusion. Hence politicians in the South especially from the West are already positioning for 2023.

Consequently since my people have refused to learn, I don't just want to hear "Biafra or death" when Buhari is elected in 2019, and the Yorubas handed the initiative to produce the President in 2023.

Shalom!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
Aside the fact, that it is very rare in Africa for an incumbent to lose election, let alone happening twice within 4 years, all other indices indicate a landslide victory for President Buhari next year.

But trust my igbo brothers, just like 2015, they have again failed to read the political barometer and simple political arithmetic.

They have as predicted taken the initiative to campaign for Atiku vigorously in different online foras. Almost 90% of people campaigning for Atiku are from the South East, while the rest of country including the intelligent ones from the PDP, know that Buhari 2019 reelection is a forgone conclusion. Hence politicians in the South especially from the West are already positioning for 2023.

Consequently since my people have refused to learn, I don't just want to hear "Biafra or death" when Buhari is elected in 2019, and the Yorubas handed the initiative to produce the President in 2023.

Shalom!
Apc will be defeated in osun state. Atiku winning in osun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by alizma: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shalom!
Good observation.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Shalom!

As a Biafran supporter, I really hope that Buhari wins. Buhari will destroy Nigeria which is exactly what I want

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Loser! Where has any of the candidates you supported won election?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

He supported Adeleke who won the osun Election.Oyetola is a bloody caretaker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by mrphysics(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SO Adeleke is the Osun state governor elect? Pachukwudi44 you won't stop amusing us on nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

As a Biafran supporter, I really hope that Buhari wins. Buhari will destroy Nigeria which is exactly what I want
me too. Every region will enjoy the change...and by then. He will unleash his full self.. This is just the tip of the ice berg..... Bubu will destroy this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

[/s]

Comedian. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by REDshouse(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

where was Atiku during rerun of Osun election....Buhari will will next election against ...Customer Dadani

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
me too. Every region will enjoy the change...and by then. He will unleash his full self.. This is just the tip of the ice berg..... Bubu will destroy this country

You guys have destroyed the fabrics of morality for your agitation, by fusing with the PDP and spear heading it's campaign for presidency.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

You guys have destroyed the fabrics of morality for your agitation, by fusing with the PDP and spear heading it's campaign for presidency.
u are the one confuse... Nobody ave ever supported anybody. It is all happening in ur head... U people think south east is pdp cos they voted for Jonathan.. No Igbo man want Igbo presidency. We want out from this contraption. That igbo presidency is for our useless elites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Ave u seen ipob talking about pdp? It doesn't concern us cos with buhari in power. Nigeria will burn and u and I will feel it wella while our elites gets fatter.. And for yoruba presidency. Let watch and see
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
u are the one confuse... Nobody ave ever supported anybody. It is all happening in ur head... U people think south east is pdp cos they voted for Jonathan.. No Igbo man want Igbo presidency. We want out from this contraption. That igbo presidency is for our useless elites

Keep dribbling yourself!

90% of people supporting Atiku are all Igbos.

And they will lose next year as usual, then the cry of Biafra which has now been exposed as fraud, will rear up again grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by FarahAideed: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2018
After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making the mistake

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by gurnam: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2018
They’ve all changed default mode now to Ati..once Atikulated is defeated, you will see them remembering Biafra again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Keep dribbling yourself!

And they will lose next year as usual, then the cry of Biafra which has now been exposed as fraud, will rear up again grin
continue deceiving urself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by modath(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Where is your father's compound in Osun?

APC slept on a bicycle and allowed the Adelekes to buy that much votes from under their noses in Ilesa, Osogbo & also mismanaging Adeoti's exit caused the Iwo splits.. Also not keeping a close mark on their agents at the initial stage allowed them get compromised... That's why you keep disturbing the peace here... This election will be DIFFERENT..There will NEVER be a REPEAT... (Bookmark this)

Johnny, i ask again, Ibo ni agbo-ile awon Baba Baba re ni ipinle Osun? It's not enough to be a political thug.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by basilo101: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Is this the new tale afonja wants to use to get vp ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CilicMarin: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

APC slept on a bicycle and allowed the Adelekes to buy that much votes from under their noses in Ilesa, Osogbo & also mismanaging Adeoti's exit caused the Iwo splits.. Also not keeping a close mark on their agents at the initial stage allowed them get compromised... That's why you keep disturbing the peace here... This election will be DIFFERENT..There will NEVER be a REPEAT... (Bookmark this)

Johnny, i ask again, Ibo ni agbo-ile awon Baba Baba re ni ipinle Osun? It's not enough to be a political thug.

Nwanyi oma! wink I wish I knew you some years back....i for lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by basilo101: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Keep dribbling yourself!

Fear grips afonja land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by basilo101: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
I thought you all said IPOB was PDP. Now afonjas want to benefit from IPOB party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2018
gurnam:
They’ve all changed default mode now to Ati..once Atikulated is defeated, you will see them remembering Biafra again.

After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making the mistake. we are all sick and tired of buhari government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by gurnam: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
[s]After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making the mistake. we are all sick and tired of buhari government[/s].

PDP bot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by modath(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Nwanyi oma! wink I wish I knew you some years back....i for lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

I'm just expecting you what your clueless and lifeless buhari will be campaigning on in osogbo. you still don't learn. i will remind when it is time. after your lies and propaganda against distinguished senator ademola in the last governorship election then. at least you can see the results in the first ballot.
Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

cheesy cheesy..
You wan date Ngeneukwenu grin

14 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

SO Adeleke is the Osun state governor elect? Pachukwudi44 you won't stop amusing us on nairaland
yes he is.Oyetola is only a caretaker.E no go pass April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by mrphysics(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

yes he is.Oyetola is only a caretaker.E no go pass April

Bros, it's dawn not midnight. Stop dreaming and face reality.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by modath(f): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm just expecting you what your clueless and lifeless buhari will be campaigning on in osogbo. you still don't learn. i will remind when it is time. after your lies and propaganda against distinguished senator ademola in the last governorship election then. at least you can see the results in the first ballot.

The results of what money can do? For sure....

Not only distinguished, na discordant.... where your papa compound for osun?, awon omo atohunrinwa ti won fi owo lale fun onile. Oluwa mi ooo. smiley

mrphysics:

Leave dem to dream... allow make lawyers eat... wink

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by yazach: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Ok

Leave them make them mention am, no be say Python go continue dancing?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

by end of April next year we wil know who will be Governor of Osun state.Oyetola will defintely be kicked out by the supreme court.His rigging was poor and left lots of tracks

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC To Raise Petrol Stock Levels To 50 Days Supply Sufficiency / The CJN Saga - What Is Wrong With Nigerians / Is It True Godwin Emefiele Has Been Removed As CBN Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.