Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated (4507 Views)

Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Help!!! My Crush Found Gay Men Photos On My Phone / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

This is exactly why you need education sir. Nigeria is a 3rd world countries who should lead by example. You sir, needs education. Education is the key sir. Being Gay in in the human gene and a natural occurrence sir. Love is love.Preach.

I have replied u in science terms. Na religion.
U talk about love. I can only love u as a brother, Agape love that’s all. But can never love ur misplaced orientation. God created Adam and Eve not Adam n Steve.
Again bible said Man will leave he’s father n mother n stick to a woman he’s wife n become one flesh, Not man will leave he’s parents n stick to another man he calls wife.

One of the reasons God destroyed sodom and gomora was because of the level of homosexuals (men laying with men)
“You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable thing.”​—Leviticus 18:22.
Clearly I don’t hate u but I just detest ur shameful act as a Christian.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Darling please calm down and stop being so aggressive. Education is the key and you definitely need education on being Gay. Ok, pleasetc tell me and please be calm: what do you dislike about sucking diks? Didn't you play with toys as a kid?

YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Yes! And that's why we should all join hands in this DIVERSITY.

Some MOTHERS want to have sex with their BIOLOGICAL SON and vice versa.

Some FATHERS want to have sex with their BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS and vice versa.

It's called INCEST, which is a diversity too.

Some people want to have SEX with ANIMALS.

It's called BEASTIALITY.

Some people want to have sex with CORPSE. It's called NECROPHILIA.

Some people want to have sex with babies. It's called PEDOPHILIA.

And very much more.

AS LONG AS IT IS NOT HURTING ANY ONE OR THEMSELVES WHY STOP THEM.

Abi?!

Wat is wrong with this generation. So because they have names or words for these acts doesn’t make them good.

How would u feel if ur sister sleeps with ur father? Or how will u feel if ur mother is sleeping with ur younger brother? Or how will u feel if ur mum is having sex with a goat?

Don’t just come her n type shit pls.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Yea we believe you. You study generic and you on nairaland seeking love. Sharap mennn. Darling you have Gay tendency & I can feel it. You are harmless, I am harmless. Gays are harmless. Preach

Still funny sha. U make funny posts.
No point no proof nothing. U are not ashamed see wat u are preaching, I guess u r a practicing Christian n u go to church?

Good bye

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM.

Lol. He’s problem is too much. Let’s leave him. He can’t b saved.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by HoraceT: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
Olifiz:

U talk about love. I can only love u as a brother, Agape love that’s all. But can never love ur misplaced orientation. God created Adam and Eve not Adam n Steve.
Again bible said Man will leave he’s father n mother n stick to a woman he’s wife n become one flesh, Not man will leave he’s parents n stick to another man he calls wife.

One of the reasons God destroyed sodom and gomora was because of the level of homosexuals (men laying with men)
“You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable thing.”​—Leviticus 18:22.
Your Bible tells you to love has Jesus did, how do you think Jesus will treat the next door gay
Christianity is an expression of the love of God, the love of Jesus through Christians . Jesus never for once preached hate, whether or not you like it or support it, don't hate them ok
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by HoraceT: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Xtianvic:
if I were a guy who likes masturbating in public places eg a bus, hope you will look away since you don't like it or since it wouldn't kill any one? What if people walk naked on the street hope it wouldn't bother you? What do think about having sex with underaged kid that gave her consent? The choices we make MUST rub off on the next person whether we know it or not. A good example is what we call externalities or third party effects in economics. People's driving in to the town does not hurt you directly but it causes a rise in air pollution, traffic congestion, over population, over consumption, etc these things are bad for you health and living. You could actually be the first to protest if we try to regulate the number of cars that comes into the town through taxation without knowing the effect. Cheers
Gays don't have sex in public, so why would you masturbate in public.
Underage children can't give consent.
How does legalizing gay marriage affect your health
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
HoraceT:

Your Bible tells you to love has Jesus did, how do you think Jesus will treat the next door gay
Christianity is an expression of the love of God, the love of Jesus through Christians . Jesus never for once preached hate, whether or not you like it or support it, don't hate them ok

It’s like comprehension is ur problem. Pls read again n show me the hate in all I posted. That’s ur excuse for the shameful act u engaging urself in. Ode. I’m condemning the act not u. But fro u to engage urself in a condemnable act u know the rest.
I don’t hate people whether straight or not but i won’t stand n praise what’s not right
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by HoraceT: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Olifiz:

The Bible that you are using to support your argument has a lot of commandments, if that's the case Fornication, Adultery, Hate should be against the law, divorce should be against the law, trimming your hair should be against the law, wearing two materials together should be against the law.
Talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, gays are in Nigeria, their are several gay Nigerians but they are silent, why hasn't God destroyed Nigeria, homosexuals are in every country, the world should have ended.
Spread love not hate please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
HoraceT:

The Bible that you are using to support your argument has a lot of commandments, if that's the case Fornication, Adultery, Hate should be against the law, divorce should be against the law, trimming your hair should be against the law, wearing two materials together should be against the law.
Talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, gays are in Nigeria, their are several gay Nigerians but they are silent, why hasn't God destroyed Nigeria, homosexuals are in every country, the world should have ended.
Spread love not hate please

You seem to know nothin about the Bible. Pls don’t start an argument u don’t have any knowledge about. Judicial destruction of sinners have ended since Jesus Christ came n died for our sins hoping peopling like u n I will repent of our sins n b saved.

The Bible never promoted divorce in any way but gave directions for it that’s if it must happen.

The Bible never supports fornication, adultery, rape and hate, these are things detestable to God n humans shouldn’t practice such.

The Bible encourages trimming of hair in Ezekiel 44:20 tho referring to priests then but still accrues to us today.

The only reason God is silent is because he doesn’t want u destroyed but hoped u will repent n stop practicing homosexuality. Get ur facts n act right.
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM.

Question: But sir, how on earth does a dik threatening your life and why are you threatened by gay men? You not sure of your sexuality?
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olifiz:

Story.
Same Question to you darling. Brother, how on earth does a dik threatening your life and why are you threatened by gay men? You not sure of your sexuality
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Olifiz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Story.
Same Question to you darling. Brother, how on earth does a dik threatening your life and why are you threatened by gay men? You not sure of your sexuality

Lol.....comedian
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
To all homopobics Nigerians

Nigerians must be educated by all means nesassary. Gay men are harmless and any man who dislike gay men has gay gene a and gay tendercy and is definitely not sure of his sexuality. Preach
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olifiz:

Wat is wrong with this generation. So because they have names or words for these acts doesn’t make them good.

How would u feel if ur sister sleeps with ur father? Or how will u feel if ur mother is sleeping with ur younger brother? Or how will u feel if ur mum is having sex with a goat?

Don’t just come her n type shit pls.

Go through that particular post again and you will see how I ended it with a QUESTION.

How come you couldn't comprehend such a reverse psychology?

If you care read my other comments on this thread too. I only hope you will be able to grasp even though very clear the message being passed is about the SEXUAL REVOLUTION which has a great TENDENCY of taking its course to the very end.

AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE US SEE BEYOND OUR NOSE, BEYOND HOMOSEXUALISM. LIKE IT OR NOT HOMOSEXUALISM IS ALREADY VERY, VERY DEEPLY ESTABLISHED COURTESY OF HETEROSEXUALS WHO AT MOST TIMES ARE RELIGIOUSLY HYPOCRITES. ALL THESE "SH!T" WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A MANIFESTATION IF ONLY HETEROSEXUALS CHOOSE TO LIVE A RESPONSIBLE LIFE AND NOT LIFE OF INSTITUTIONALIZED PROMISCUITY.

Olifiz, kindly watch the video I attached too, for further ENLIGHTENMENT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q6pDGNQw3I
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by N0favors: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:
Nigerians are so dyam homophobic it's unbelievable . Gay men are harmless and our ultimate goal is to get to know a fellow man. How can this be crime? Clearly nigeria will be going to hell on judgement day unless they change there homophobic barbarian silly attitude towards innocent human being. It's time someone has a guts to say this y'all. PREACH.
Odikwarisky
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Oyindidi(f): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

Yea we believe you. You study generic and you on nairaland seeking love. Sharap mennn. Darling you have Gay tendency & I can feel it. You are harmless, I am harmless. Gays are harmless. Preach
This boy eeh, cheesy
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
we don know tey tey na grin
N0favors:

Odikwarisky
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Adiwana: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

This is exactly why you need education sir. Nigeria is a 3rd world countries who should lead by example. You sir, needs education. Education is the key sir. Being Gay in in the human gene and a natural occurrence sir. Love is love.Preach.

Shut the fvck up bitch ass faaggot.All this tough talk and preaching na online nah.Your type need better lynching you fvcking pillow biter.I swear if na near me and guys you talk this rubbish,we will beat the fruit cake out of your stupid ass.Fvcking faagot angry angry angry angry
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by Boxer007(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Adiwana:

Shut the fvck up bitch ass faaggot.All this tough talk and preaching na online nah.Your type need better lynching you fvcking pillow biter.I swear if na near me and guys you talk this rubbish,we will beat the fruit cake out of your stupid ass.Fvcking faagot angry angry angry angry

Brother. Calm. This is why u need education. Barbaric behaviour gets u no where in life.
Sir. You need love. You need hug. You are lonely. . You,my dear, definitely need a big kiss. And i will always love you sir. Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Gay Men Are Harmless. Nigerians Must Be Educated by N0favors: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
I’m
OdikwaRisky:
we don know tey tey na grin
it’s sad tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Want You To Rate Her Nud£ Photoshoot. PHOTOS / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks / This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.