Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (38443 Views)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by GistmeBlog(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2018

1. Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3. Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odor is a No. No)
4. Don't ask " are you a virgin?"
5. Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count) .
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date
9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think you're trying to "buy" her .
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12. Don't compare her to your Ex
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
15. Table manners ( don't make sounds with you're mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you're not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18.Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date
19. Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20. Don't ask her for money
21. Don't ask for pictures unless she offers

Credits: Joroolumofin
From the desk of Gistmeblog

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Oladaps15(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Nice

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by G1STMORE: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2018
sad

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by phr0nesis(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Good tips

7 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Bluezy13(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm...

The N0. 14 must not prevail. Either she calls or she waits for 2 weeks for my call, if at all I'll call.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Good list. But too much bullshit.

You need to obey just ten commandments to please God. Wonder why there's 20 just to please a woman...

344 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by TheOdd1sOut: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2018
'don't let her know about your account details of your father's'

smh

like that wasn't the thing that made her come around

if you wanna do it, do it in a coded way

most naija gals are hungry cats seeking whom to devour

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Liliyann(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Now this is the real definition of a REAL MAN!!!
A man that understands a woman!
A man that knows what it takes to treasure and take care of a woman!!
These are the type of men we are taking about!
I wish all men can borrow sense from him, when you are on a date, spend real cash,stop pinching money and expect the lady to split bills with you!!
A real man caters for a lady's need wholeheartedly without grumbling, coz he knows the value of the woman!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by daviesblaze(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2018
totally disagree with number one. if she starts staring at her phone for too long, jejely finish your meal, pay and walk out. that's a red flag of her being disrespectful.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by ImaIma1(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Too many principles. Is someone supposed to print these stuffs out while going on a date? Or paste on the wall...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Florblu(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
I can see alot of guys viewing this thread, unfortunately,they only read,they don't understand nor comprehend

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by hisexcellency34: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Melison(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
He should kukuma stay on his own
Abeg this una rules dey tire person
Different strokes for different folks
Say e work for me no be say e go work for u
Period!

30 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Botfuss: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by davodyguy: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smh.

People are talking about raising children and having a good family, some are talking about relationship bullshitz.

Stats have it that only 3% of world billionaires are single. A whopping 97% of world's billionaires are happily married. All these Boy friend and Girlfriend bullshitz must end

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Lordofthewest(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
daviesblaze:
you are a ow-low-show grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
You think in this fast-track world, people have the patience to be following rules??

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Amberon1: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
you see that liliyann saying real men must spend? girls like her are usually available for the highest bidder. if she meets a man that can afford money she doesn't have soon that money will become small and she'll move on to the next highest bidder. ask her what she has to offer a man who spends on her. her reply will convince u. and note...they never say no to men who are willing to spend. the fool who thinks he's pleasing her by spending and receiving compliments from her doesn't know he's just one of the mumus on her list.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by oyetunder(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
failed theories... situations determine questions and actions. Who made him a voice in the arena of relationships? Bearded liar.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Airforce01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by milemimi93(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
GistmeBlog:

1. Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3. Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odor is a No. No)
4. Don't ask " are you a virgin?"
5. Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count) .
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date
9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think you're trying to "buy" her .
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12. Don't compare her to your Ex
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
15. Table manners ( don't make sounds with you're mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you're not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18.Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date
19. Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20. Don't ask her for money
21. Don't ask for pictures unless she offers

Credits: Joroolumofin
From the desk of Gistmeblog
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Ategberoson(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
nonsense tips. if I won fvck I go call to fvck. who get time for this nonsense. Na people like this dey make ladies grow wings on guys

and all this childish first date, second date palava used to annoyed me. how can I invite you to my house after entertaining you and I want us to go download and you're telling me one sh!t first time. my house Na museum park or zoo?

the truth is all these tips are for butty girls, matured girls have no time for this brouhaha

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Raydans: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
So I should cram all this because of girl.

Be yourself and go with the flow. That's the key

22 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by ofiko123(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nonsense all these for a single girl she had better be Beyonce..

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by temptnow: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
If I hear sey I follow all these

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by narrowpathy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
These tips are for under 18

13 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boomssey(f): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
I like this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.