Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (19451 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019 / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by kwararedcard: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2018
I have just received a call from the venue of our Primary Polls confirming my election as the Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of 2019 General Elections.

I give glory to Almighty Allah for churning out this victory to our side. Besides, I congratulate all my co aspirants for putting up a very, very hard-fought campaign. We indeed owe them a major debt of gratitude for their willingness and show of maturity to render selfless services to our constituency and her people.

I congratulate our great party, the APC for the smooth conduct of the elections and give kudos to all the members of the National Central Committee for doing a yeoman's job in this respect. Much appreciation is accorded members of our state's executive, down the pecking order of the party hierarchy. We salute the courage of all the delegates and we declare them the Heroes and heroines of the recorded success.

Now is the time for us all in this constituency to bind the wounds of division and get together as a people of great vision and unblemished candour.

To all the APC leaders both local and national, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. I therefore pledge to every members of Kwara Central Senatorial District my core mandate that I will be Senator for all if given the opportunity to serve them at the Red Chambers.

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I am reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and collectively salvage our people from age long deprivation and avoidable servitude.

Our call for support should not be viewed as a campaign, but rather be seen as an incredible and great movement made up of thousands of hard-working men and women, who love their constituency and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families.

It is a movement comprised of the aborigines and non natives but who are domiciled here. These great people are from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs but who are desirous of better future for the constituency.

Working together will assist us all to upstage those milking our collective commonwealth and put us on the great path of beginning the urgent task of rebuilding our electoral block and renew the Kwara Central dream.

I've spent my entire life and career looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people in many parts of the world. That is now what I want to do for our constituency if given a chance to serve them.

It is going to be a beautiful thing because every single members of the constituency will have the opportunity to realise his or her fullest potential. The forgotten men and women of our political zone will be consciously remembered for an egalitarian society.

We are going to fix our metropolis and rebuild our highways, bridges, neighbourhoods, schools and hospitals. We're going to rebuild our moribund infrastructure, and make it by the way, second to none constituency in Kwara state. We will in the process put thousands of our people to work as we rebuild it.

We will also take care of our aged ones. Our aged ones are incredible people. We will embark upon a project that will alleviate their poverty without necessarily traumatising them. Besides, We have a great economic plan in stock for everybody especially our teeming youths. No dream is too big and no challenge is too great.

There is nothing we want for our future that is beyond our reach. Kwara Central will no longer settle for anything less than the best. We must reclaim our stolen destiny. We will seek common ground, not hostility. Partnership, not conflict.

I love this constituency and I will give my very best to its socio-political and economic growth. Collectively we can rescue our today for a brighter future for our children. We count on you all for the overall victory at the D-day.

Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Dr.

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Saraki will roast this one na.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2018
cool
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You can say that again

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Lordjiggs09(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmm.

May the better candidate win.

Meanwhile check my signature for the best fashion accessories around at cheapest, competitive prices.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The same way Akpabio and Nsime nkere will roast Udom.

For your info. Kwara, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers States are APC pet projects in 2019.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by KanwuliaMama: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

For your info. Kwara, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers States are APC pet projects in 2019.

With 4 months to go?
When is the project starting pkease? cheesy

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Hahaha my dear friend, Udom will retire Akpabio and Nsima combined.

Shocker: Senator Akpanu Udoedeghe has dumped the scattered broom for the Umbrella. His entry further expand our hold in Uyo.

OBA + Udoedeghe = Landslide victory in Uyo (90%)

Eket Senatorial district is 100% Udom Emmanuel

Ikot-Ekpene district is the place of the Deputy Governor (and Akpabio), we are getting at least 80% there.

Make I see the miracle of APC in Aks.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

With 4 months to go?
When is the project starting pkease? cheesy

It is very visible!

All the Senators in Rivers are APC.

2 Senators in Akwa Ibom APC

Delta state has projected for Ogboru.

Saraki is a goner in Kwara State..

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

You can say that again
But damn, Saraki is intelligent and charismatic!

At the Convention after interacting with him and heard him speak, God I was marvelled!

14 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha my dear friend, Udom will retire Akpabio and Nsima combined.

Shocker: Senator Akpanu Udoedeghe has dumped the scattered broom for the Umbrella. His entry further expand our hold in Uyo.

OBA + Udoedeghe = Landslide victory in Uyo (90%)

Eket Senatorial district is 100% Udom Emmanuel

Ikot-Ekpene district is the place of the Deputy Governor (and Akpabio), we are getting at least 80% there.

Make I see the miracle of APC in Aks.

grin grin

Highly delusional....

I was at Ikot-Ekpene Last week, I can confidently tell you, Ikot Ekpene Zone is 100% Akpabio.

Before now, I have never argued about Akwa Ibom with you, but with what I saw in Eket and AkwaIbom, it will take a Super miracle for Udom to win next year..

Bookmark it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by KanwuliaMama: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

It is very visible!

Hahahahaha
Okowa must hear this! grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Calers: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2018
No more rigging for saraki.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Kamelot77(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2018
saraki must go

kwara must change

no more sarakite again.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

It is very visible!

The situation in Rivers will be corrected in 2019 and PDP will reclaim all the seats in Senate God willing. Thank God Abe is causing harm to APC in Rivers southeast.

In Akwa Ibom, that Eket Senator defected will lose his seat next year while Akpabio may be retired from politics. NO SHAKING!!!

You are welcome to Join PDP my friend..

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Kamelot77(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
are you from kwara central

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Kamelot77(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
are you from kwara central

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

This one is considering rigging lol.You think these states are Osun? You will meet Tompolo and his boys on the field in delta.You people joke too much

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

At the Convention after interacting with him and heard him speak, God I was marvelled!

Na real marvelous, that's why una fit afford only 317 votes out of 4k, on top all the charm + dollar rain... well e reach for Jamb.. smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

This one is considering rigging lol.You think these states are Osun? You will meet Tompolo and his boys on the field in delta.You people joke too much

You know little... lipsrsealed wink

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

This one is considering rigging lol.You
think these states are Osun? You will meet Tompolo and his boys on the field in delta.You people joke too much

We heard that before until we humbled Wike, and snatched 2 Senatorial Seats under his nose grin grin

SS and South East will be all about writing results...and APC now have what PDP had in 2015. So don't cry yet.....those zones are our battle ground..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Nne, the guy is an online comedian... cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Trust me i know more than you how politics in the ND is played.The APC cannot re-enact the osun re-run experience in delta state.If you like bring your MC Olumo ,You will take him back in a casket

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Trust me i know more than you how politics in the ND is played.The APC cannot re-enact the osun re-run experience in delta state.If you like bring your MC Olumo ,You will take him back in a casket

We nor need argue, March 2-3, we go all see am. smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

We heard that before until we humbled Wike, and snatched 2 Senatorial Seats under his nose grin grin

SS and South East will be all about writing results...and APC now have what PDP had in 2015. So don't cry yet.....those zones are our battle ground..

Point of collection.Only Abe won on election day.The other seat was gotten through the court.You will not be able to write results because of card reader and social media and that is why the Osun rigging was so poor.Why didnt they write results in Osun? You think you are in 2003 and 2007? Better wake up bro.You will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Why did Amaechi rig Wike out in the last rerun?

Can Tompolo face the military and he is hiding till date? grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

We nor need argue, March 2-3, we go all see am. smiley

grin grin grin grin Lol we shall see indeed You people joke too much.How are you even sure the INEC officials will be loyal to APC.The biggest mistake anyone will make will be to underate Saraki.We will surely have lots of surprises in 2019
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Someone very close to me who was supposed to be in London for his holiday had to catch an emergency flight to PH having almost forgetting the convention was on Saturday told "Don't be suprised if Atiku wins the primary elections" was surprised till he told me the negotiation has been sealed a long time ago all Saraki is after z the SP seat all his travelings are for ine other man and he can't just back out. After the whole primaries i was marveled, there is no doubt this guys are very smart and they can play the game very well.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why did Amaechi rigged Wike out in the last rerun?

where was the military when Tompolo forced the Nigerian economy into recession? You are joking bro.You thought the bombings just stopped just like that? Do you know how many military personnel Tompolo have wasted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why did Amaechi rigged Wike out in the last rerun?

are you sure you are familiar with the results of the last rivers re-run? You may want to check again
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Point of collection.Only Abe won on election day.The other seat was gotten through the court.You will not be able to write results because of card reader and social media and that is why the Osun rigging was so poor.Why didnt they write results in Osun? You think you are in 2003 and 2007? Better wake up bro.You will be shocked.

Wike was able to manipulate the 2015 elections because 3 things.

He had the military, the Police and the DSS

He had the INEC

The elections were held the same across the country, no media coverage..

The same thing is going to be applied next year but it will be Amaechi who will be supervising the onslaught... grin

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CilicMarin: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

are you sure you are familiar with the results of the last rivers re-run? You may want to check again

Very much! grin Amaechi rigged Wike out, Won 2 Senate's seat, 3 House of Rep seats and 10 House of Assembly seats. And that was because everybody's attention focused on Rivers state, so he was being careful...

However in 2019, Wike be alone fighting his course, Okowa will be there fighting Ogboru, Udom will be curtailing the rigging machine of Akpabio....and the corrupt Atiku would still be in shock of the defeat from Buhari.... grin

14 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG / Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.