Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (19519 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019 / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Just did a screenshot, i will be 500k richer next year when tthe osun election is handed over to Adeleke

Mention people to serve as witness, we dey kampe...

P.S... For election to be cancelled, there must be "proof" of MALPRACTICE.... stuff like you used police carry chieftain , induce my supporters with money, threatened my supporters not to show up at polling unit are CIRCUMSTANTIAL & not admissible.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tonye barcanista I call you to be a witness
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Afamed: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Just did a screenshot, i will be 500k richer next year when tthe osun election is handed over to Adeleke
My problem with you, when the pronouncement is made, will you be bold enough to accept the pronouncement?

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Kog45(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

It is very visible!

All the Senators in Rivers are APC.

2 Senators in Akwa Ibom APC

Delta state has projected for Ogboru.

Saraki is a goner in Kwara State..
Stop talking trash and face reality

Saraki a goner in Kwara?meaning you know nothing about kwara politics especially Kwara central.

Oloriegbe beating Saraki is a very tall dresm
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Afamed: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Mention people to serve as witness, we dey kampe.
He will cry of witch-hunting as usual when the pronouncement does not follow his narratives. kindly ignore him
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afamed:

He will cry of witch-hunting as usual when the pronouncement does not follow his narratives. kindly ignore him

They think it's by social media noise....

I already told him this...

For election to be cancelled, there must be "proof" of MALPRACTICE.... stuff like you used police carry chieftain , induce my supporters with money, threatened my supporters not to show up at polling unit are CIRCUMSTANTIAL & not admissible.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afamed:

My problem with you, when the pronouncement is made, will you be bold enough to accept the pronouncement?
I don't care about tribunal or appeal court. I am 100% sure about the supreme court declaring Adeleke winner
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

They think it's by social media noise....

I already told him this...

For election to be cancelled, there must be "proof" of MALPRACTICE.... stuff like you used police carry chieftain , induce my supporters with money, threatened my supporters not to show up at polling unit are CIRCUMSTANTIAL & not admissible.

Hope this is enough

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TrueNigerian300: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

He doled out enough dollars for that not to have happened... y'all talk like we are not all privy to the amount that changed hands... na wah.. cool

Thanks sis.

I knew Saraki was not serious when he declared for president in 2011 before stepping down for Jonathan - that was a power play then. But this time around anybody that believed he was working for Atiku must be confused and deluded. How do you even want to explain that? Atiku has been a moneybag since God knows when and he only outsmarted him with money and experience.

There is no reason for Saraki to work for Atiku with that strategy. Most importantly it is not as if he was used to divide nothern votes as all of them come from different states and all banked on their states and the south as the battle ground. It is even easy to believe Kwankwaso worked for Atiku than Saraki.After so much media attention and his Grow Nigeria and all the dollars spent so Atiku will be responsible for that?Lol!!!

The truth is Atiku never believed he was going to win with that margins in fact he was scared at first - the reason he rejected Rivers as venue.He outsmarted the rest using his experience simple. Paid for the delegates hotels to have easy access to them.

I said it yesterday politics is not gra-gra it is not I am the smartest all the time you sometimes act like a fool so others can underestimate you then you surprise them.If Atiku and Saraki were working together why didnt they go to Omisore together? Because they both went for their selfish interests simple? Why didnt Saraki step down for him at the last meeting hours before voting started?

Saraki was schooled outsmarted and disgraced yesterday and nothing more and those people shouting my uncle said this and that are confused and dont know what they are talking about. I am sure he will be soft now with his over-ambitious attitude. You can't gain people's trust and loyalty in the political space with his attitude and I am sure he felt betrayed yesterday with his 317 becasue it means apart from Kwara only few other states/delegates voted for him.Even the south west he was banking on bleeped him up - time to tell him he was not one of them but a bastard. He went round south west shouting my grandmother is from Oyo and all those rubbish.

And we heard he was the first person that started raining dollars(their gun and bullets) he probably thought others left their guns at home until he was gun down.Lol!!! All those my unlce said he worked for Atiku can tell that story to their younger ones at home and dont come here to vomit rubbish and disturb our peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Hope this is enough

We will not die but live, same way i told people SC would not annul AKS, Abia, Rivers & it came to be...

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Fianze93(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

grin grin

Highly delusional....

I was at Ikot-Ekpene Last week, I can confidently tell you, Ikot Ekpene Zone is 100% Akpabio.

Before now, I have never argued about Akwa Ibom with you, but with what I saw in Eket and AkwaIbom, it will take a Super miracle for Udom to win next year..

Bookmark it.

Are u talking of the same Akwa Ibom I'm living in. My brother, they might have affection for Akpabio, but they are fully UDOMesticated... Akpabio's best result will be retaining his own senatorial seat...
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

We will not die but live, same way i told people SC would not annul AKS, Abia, Rivers & it came to be...

Abia ,Rivers, eetc did not deduct votes and allowed themselves tto get caught.Ayedaade1000 alone is enough to send Oyetola back to his village.

The rigging in Osun was shoddy and too brazen. That is an authentic result sheet signed by the LG collation officer.
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by donphilopus: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

We nor need argue, March 2-3, we go all see am. smiley

But Presidential election is February 16th.
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Afamed: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kog45:
Stop talking trash and face reality

Saraki a goner in Kwara?meaning you know nothing about kwara politics especially Kwara central.

Oloriegbe beating Saraki is a very tall dresm
The same way you were on Nairaland dishing out how PDP will win both Governorship elections in Osun and Ekiti just few months ago.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afamed:

The same way you were on Nairaland dishing out how PDP will win both Governorship elections in Osun and Ekiti just few months ago.
Did PDP not win in Osun?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
donphilopus:

But Presidential election is February 16th.

Ohhh... thought it's 28th. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Did PDP not win in Osun?

Nope... it's in your imagination..

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by AlhajaChinyere: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

But damn, Saraki is intelligent and charismatic!

At the Convention after interacting with him and heard him speak, God I was marvelled!

Most serial killers and the most dangerous criminals are intelligent and charismatic. Bacanister, pls don't fall my hand.

That guy is evil......and very shallow.

Any black man who is trully intelligent will develop and advance his people as a priority.

Not these jagudas parading around and living off stolen resources meant for the sustenance of millions of people.

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Nope... it's in your imagination..
Oh yeah it won. Besides the rigging iin the re-run the Ayedaade 1000 votes will definitely be returned bby thesupremee court
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by AlhajaChinyere: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Did PDP not win in Osun?

The bald 50+ Nairalander. When are you going to wake up?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PHILipu1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki will roast this one na.

If the federal government mean to teach Saraki lesson,Saraki will be beaten blue and black.

Or can Saraki hold ground with FG?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by bender79: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki will roast this one na.

Saraki your Almighty god who couldn't secure enough votes after all the hype.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by KingSkido: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let we the son of the soil pokenose into matters that deal with our state you can't come from another state and decide on what we gonna do....This man called Oloriegbe has never appreciate winning primary election but just because he think Federal Might can work here in Kwara state like it happens in Osun he began to appreciate naughty...if he go see vote na him family go vote for am.....KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL SEAT IS FOR THE MAN WY SABI no be for the useless political prostitute....OLORIEGBE you gonna dream that seat ni but you can never taste the sweetness of it.
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by bender79: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Thanks sis.

I knew Saraki was not serious when he declared for president in 2011 before stepping down for Jonathan - that was a power play then. But this time around anybody that believed he was working for Atiku must be confused and deluded. How do you even want to explain that? Atiku has been a moneybag since God knows when and he only outsmarted him with money and experience.

There is no reason for Saraki to work for Atiku with that strategy. Most importantly it is not as if he was used to divide nothern votes as all of them come from different states and all banked on their states and the south as the battle ground. It is even easy to believe Kwankwaso worked for Atiku than Saraki.After so much media attention and his Grow Nigeria and all the dollars spent so Atiku will be responsible for that?Lol!!!

The truth is Atiku never believed he was going to win with that margins in fact he was scared at first - the reason he rejected Rivers as venue.He outsmarted the rest using his experience simple. Paid for the delegates hotels to have easy access to them.

I said it yesterday politics is not gra-gra it is not I am the smartest all the time you sometimes act like a fool so others can underestimate you then you surprise them.If Atiku and Saraki were working together why didnt they go to Omisore together? Because they both went for their selfish interests simple? Why didnt Saraki step down for him at the last meeting hours before voting started?

Saraki was schooled outsmarted and disgraced yesterday and nothing more and those people shouting my uncle said this and that are confused and dont know what they are talking about. I am sure he will be soft now with his over-ambitious attitude. You can't gain people's trust and loyalty in the political space with his attitude and I am sure he felt betrayed yesterday with his 317 becasue it means apart from Kwara only few other states/delegates voted for him.Even the south west he was banking on bleeped him up - time to tell him he was not one of them but a bastard. He went round south west shouting my grandmother is from Oyo and all those rubbish.

And we heard he was the first person that started raining dollars(their gun and bullets) he probably thought others left their guns at home until he was gun down.Lol!!! All those my unlce said he worked for Atiku can tell that story to their younger ones at home and dont come here to vomit rubbish and disturb our peace.

a don't mind all those brain washed Olodo's who think that anything Saraki touches turn to gold. Saraki at the back of his mind thought he could pull it through, if you saw him during the counting you will realize that he invested his life in that project

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by bmos(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Na real marvelous, that's why una fit afford only 317 votes out of 4k, on top all the charm + dollar rain... well e reach for Jamb.. smiley

What a bad mouth! I like it sha
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Oh yeah it won. Besides the rigging iin the re-run the Ayedaade 1000 votes will definitely be returned bby thesupremee court

SC of biabia of course.. wink
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by magaji700(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Justice for Prof

1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Anazp: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

This one is considering rigging lol.You think these states are Osun? You will meet Tompolo and his boys on the field in delta.You people joke too much
and i believe you know who ogboru is abi?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by olajizz01(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Calers:
No more rigging for saraki.
That's big blow on him, cos if you know you know,Saraki can not do without rigging,that's why he always follows government in power,let see how things will go.
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Anazp:
and i believe you know who ogboru is abi?

yea i know him.He is a serial election loser
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

If the federal government mean to teach Saraki lesson,Saraki will be beaten blue and black.

Or can Saraki hold ground with FG?

they have been trying to that for the last 3+years now and Saraki has been the one beating them blue and black cool cool cool.He has already defeated Buhari several times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.