Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary (8113 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire / Chelsea Are Set To Clinch The £18million Signing Of Olivier Giroud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Mikocake(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2018
omojesu202:

thats betting for, the day it will cut, pray u didn't stake all like the wasteful Op
betting is like biscuits, you don't know where it will crack

2 Likes

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Estimable:
@ Op keep ur 10k and start again with the 12k profit.
So even when loose, ur initial capital is intact, Good luck.
That's exactly what I did. I requested for a withdrawal of 12K... Bet9ja just credited my account this afternoon.
Thanks...
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Disclaimer: No game is sure if you're playing with me you're playing at your own risk. Bet responsibly.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
#8100 stake for 20k+

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Estimable(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

That's exactly what I did. I requested for a withdrawal of 12K... Bet9ja just credited my account this afternoon.
Thanks...

Confirm, that's how the business is done.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
#8100 stake for 20k+

E don red...
I dey para vex now...
Omo there's no shortcut to success oo. See me way think say I fit use bet9ja escape... wetin man fit do for this life to make am big without any illegal stuff... Omo vex dey catch me... make I take small break.
Well, I will never give up
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omo e no easy o . I believe say I go make am.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Mikocake(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Morocco is cast my two tickets today
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Estimable(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
If u wana be consistent, quit playing away win, Concentrate more on Home wins, the loss is lesser, just take a look @ SouthAfrica with odd of 1.08 played draw @ away.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by omojesu202(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Estimable:
If u wana be consistent, quit playing away win, Concentrate more on Home wins, the loss is lesser, just take a look @ SouthAfrica with odd of 1.08 played draw @ away.

whether home or away, you can never escape a sad moments as a punter. we are all trying but it can go wrong at any time

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
4koff:

I will show you what I mean. I was able to deposit 100rand today after work.walk with me thru
Boss show me the way... How has it been going for you since then...
Abeg show me the way I need it badly
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Estimable:
The thing weak me... See 1.08 odd dey cut.. E de blow my head.
Football betting no get one way strategy o. E just dey like HIV, you no fit kill am .

I need to make this money boss.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mikocake:
Morocco is cast my two tickets today
Take heart brother...
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Mikocake(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
Take heart brother...
na life of a gambler be dat bro
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by nwakibie3(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Op drop ur whatsapp number lets talk. I have an idea. Lets rub minds together. Whatsvur location?
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by gabazin080(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
OP, pls listen to my advice and don't msg anybody that ask you to msg them. Them wan suck your remaining money.
If anyone has sure game, let them stake high and win millions

2 Likes

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by wordbank(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Keep up the faith
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

Boss show me the way... How has it been going for you since then...
Abeg show me the way I need it badly
oh OK. I forgot before let me show u. When I get a chance to play again I will send to you the games. I will play again on Friday and Saturday. In the meanwhile, the picture attached is a bet for day before yesterday. Notice the patter.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2018
See patterns I use as guidelines.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Pattern 1 never play any away "sure" game Straight. Always close it. E.g Seychelles vs SA, Comoros vs Morocco. By closing it I mean, Away or Draw.

Friday's Game

Australia: Sydney utd = Away or Draw

That is pattern 1
-----_------------

Always concentrate more on Home games.

Friday Game.

Belarus: Vitbesk = Home

That is pattern 2

------------------------

Do not play more than 9 games per bet ticket, 5 games is ideal.

CSKA Moscow U21 A/D
Vitbesk Home
Sydney utd A/D
Club Brugge Home
Olimpa=Home

This is ur main ticket

Whatever you win should be more than the amount you staked. Don't be greedy. Take ur small winning and repeat same on Saturday. Little drops of water they say, makes...............

Pattern 3

_-------------------

The games you played, repeat them with different
likely outcomes in another ticket. Same games but different outcomes. E .g take for example these games.

CSKA Moscow U21 A
Vitbesk Home
Sydney utd A
Club Brugge Home
Olimpa=Home

This is ur otornor ticket. Play it with lesser amount.
Pattern 4
----------------------

Take Note: No game is sure. We only try to minimise the risk. However, the more u minimise ur risk, the lesser the odds become. And only stake what if you lose, will not kill you. In other words, Stake Responsibly.

3 Likes

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Who get mind.... This is my ideal game... Time will come when I'll be staking this amount and even if it cut it'll remove nothing from me...
I'm looking at this game with a mind that it'll enter

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Danielnino00(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
Who get mind.... This is my ideal game... Time will come when I'll be staking this amount and even if it cut it'll remove nothing from me...
I'm looking at this game with a mind that it'll enter

I hope u win bro...
But I have doubt about that atletico game oo. Atletico and Villarreal aren't known for scoring much in .. but a looks good..
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Danielnino00:

I hope u win bro...
But I have doubt about that atletico game oo. Atletico and Villarreal aren't known for scoring much in .. but a looks good..
Loooool!!!!
I didn't play the game ooo... I don't have such money

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2018
4koff:
Pattern 1 never play any away "sure" game Straight. Always close it. E.g Seychelles vs SA, Comoros vs Morocco. By closing it I mean, Away or Draw.

Friday's Game

Australia: Sydney utd = Away or Draw RESULT: DRAW

That is pattern 1
-----_------------

Always concentrate more on Home games.

Friday Game.

Belarus: Vitbesk = Home

That is pattern 2

------------------------

Do not play more than 9 games per bet ticket, 5 games is ideal.

CSKA Moscow U21 A/D RESULT: AWAY
Vitbesk Home
Sydney utd A/D RESULT : DRAW
Club Brugge Home
Olimpa=Home RESULT: HOME

This is ur main ticket

Whatever you win should be more than the amount you staked. Don't be greedy. Take ur small winning and repeat same on Saturday. Little drops of water they say, makes...............

Pattern 3

_-------------------

The games you played, repeat them with different
likely outcomes in another ticket. Same games but different outcomes. E .g take for example these games.

CSKA Moscow U21 A
Vitbesk Home
Sydney utd A
Club Brugge Home
Olimpa=Home

This is ur otornor ticket. Play it with lesser amount.
Pattern 4
----------------------

Take Note: No game is sure. We only try to minimise the risk. However, the more u minimise ur risk, the lesser the odds become. And only stake what if you lose, will not kill you. In other words, Stake Responsibly.

FROM THE RESULTS SO FAR,

Vitbesk Home
Club Brugge Home

OF THE 5 GAMES PLAYED 3 HAS ENTERED REMAIN 2 VITBESK AND CLUBB BRUGGE. IMAGINE IF YOU PLAYED WITH A THOUSAND NAIRA, BY NOW YOU SHOULD WIN NOTHING LESS THAN 8,000. YOU THEN WITHDRAW 6,000 USE 2K TO PLAY TOMORROW. SAME FIVE GAMES. BEFORE LONG YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED WEALTH.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Koralords: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
4koff:

FROM THE RESULTS SO FAR,

Vitbesk Home
Club Brugge Home

OF THE 5 GAMES PLAYED 3 HAS ENTERED REMAIN 2 VITBESK AND CLUBB BRUGGE. IMAGINE IF YOU PLAYED WITH A THOUSAND NAIRA, BY NOW YOU SHOULD WIN NOTHING LESS THAN 8,000. YOU THEN WITHDRAW 6,000 USE 2K TO PLAY TOMORROW. SAME FIVE GAMES. BEFORE LONG YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED WEALTH.
Drop your contact please ...email me on chrispp651@gmail.com
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Koralords:

Drop your contact please ...email me on chrispp651@gmail.com

+27785006805. Whatsapp
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 3:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Club Brugge cut the 5 games o!
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2018
4koff:
Chai.... This truly shows that no game is sure... But I'll keep the faith never giving up...
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Chigorkizz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
The only thing that is sure is death.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by cr7lomo: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2018
4koff:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....u can never outsmart the bookie's anywhere u enter, them go de wait for u
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Mikocake(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
cr7lomo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....u can never outsmart the bookie's anywhere u enter, them go de wait for u
this weekend na fuuckup
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:08am On Oct 27, 2018
after much much... I'm back..
Hoping for more winnings... This money issue no be small something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Beats Mozambique 85-51 In Women's Basketball Olympics Qualifier. / Is Joel Obi Related To Mikel? / IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.